Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:06 am
Sora only laughed and pointed upstairs, he got up and signaled her to follow him, he saw her eyes, and thought of someone Jynx had told them about, when they arrived in he pointed to Jynx who was watching the village crumble in the ex-hokage, Tsunade's chair  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
"So it was you..." the Wind Scar growled. "Leave Konoha in peace, now! It's your home, Jynx. These people here were your family, or did you forget that? Controlling this world will not bring happiness! You know this. Besides, what happened to all the other Sayians and their war with Broly and Forte?! Did you just abandoned them?"
She waited for an answer, but stood ready for anything.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:38 am
"Did I forget, are you stupid, I'm trying to forget, first you left, then Vegeta and Goku died, I killed Forte, and now I have not only his powers but his memories as well, no I can't forget, I tried" Jynx said as his power level started surging to an even greater height than before, he stood up and waved his hand over a candle, his armor then sprouted wings, and the gloves transformed into claws, Jynx then said "This is some of the anger, depression, sadness, and dishonesty I've felt in the past year" he then appeared behind her and started slashing her with his claws, "I also know that Flash Step thingy, is nothing but a failed experiment to enhance the Instant Transmission, me and the H.N.I.C crew made these suits give all your abilities a boost, and while I mad these I also made some new jutsus, like this one" Jynx then done some hand signs and wasn't visible anymore, it wasn't that he was invisible, it was the fact that he was moving so fast that he wasn't visible, he then said "I don't want to have to show you more"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:43 am
She stood there, taking every blow that came her way. "How do you know that I am who you say I am?" the Wind Scar asked with mock kindness. She barely moved and sent Jynx crashing through the wall. "The girl you have known, Fell Namikaze, is dead. I am what remains of her." The Wind Scar stood above him, her blue eyes gleaming throught the slits in the mask.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:50 am
Jynx stopped himself on the wall, he laughed, when she ran up on him, he easily dodged her combo and kicked her into a wall "Your getting sloppy" he said as he appeared behind he and hit her in the back, he didn't just hit her in the back though, he done a forbidden jutsu, which made you lose all five senses, he laughed as Fell struggled to feel the hits punched he had just thrown, he said "Can you hear me now" mocking her even though she couldn't hear him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:20 pm
shinchowas floating outside the window i do not care if you dystore the village but when you mess with my friends thats where i draw the line. shincho butsed threw the window and kicked jynx. you bastered.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:42 pm
"Alkaid, that's enough." Came a voice from the shadows of the room. Two figures walked out, both cloaked, masked, and hooded. "And you know that Fell doesn't look like that." One of them continued.
The person who was thought of as Fell took off her mask and undid the transformation. She had black hair, yellow eyes, and a big grin. All over her face was delicate, intricate red markings. She smoothed back her hair and said, "Well, Fell's face has become, you know... I improvised because I didn't want to look like I had lost an eye!" she whined.
The other two sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 pm
shincho stoped wait what? looking confused  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:30 pm
One of the cloaked figures visably sighed and Alkaid started to laugh. "I mascaraded as Fell to gain info. Now they're taking over so I can have a rest because Jynx was more than what Fell said he was." She explained with a grin.
Both of the cloaked people moved forward to stand infront Alkaid, threatening Jynx to even try and make a move. These two were completely silent and moved exactly the same.
Alkaid turned to look at Shincho. "I guess that I butchered it, though, since they had to bail me out." Her eyes then took a dangerous turn, adopting a killing glare. "But if we have any reason to suspect you of treachery, I think Fell will kill you herself. She's become that cold hearted since all of this happened. H.N.I.C and all."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:50 pm
what the hell are you talking about who do you think i am an idiot that hurt another village just because i'm not so thrilled about it.trying to confuse the two people he sat down and snaped hhis fingers then miiloins of ninja started to save the village like i said who do you think i am.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:11 pm
"Shincho, brother of Broly, Sayian, do you want me to keep going? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you're still an Akanses member, correct?" One of the cloaked members said. her voice rang out with authority. "My question is WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT SOONER?!?!?!?!?!" What she meant was, why didn't he let those ninja save her home before Alkaid had to reveil herself.
The one who had spoken glanced back at him, her blue eye glinting through the mask. "No reason to suspect you, then. Now excuse me while I deal with him." She said, pointing to Jynx.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:22 pm
well let me say this i knew your were there i just wanted to see if you would come out and besides the ninja can only attack if let them.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:37 pm
"This hateful world" Jynx said as he laughed "I didn't even use half of my power" he added as he grabbed onto a kunai knife, and threw it at a bullseye next to Alkaid's head "You might be a little bit more powerful than the other, still I could've beat the other girl without the suit, this form is weaker than the normal one, I could fight you in that one if you wish" he said as his wing went back into his back and his suit turned blue, and he stood up and waved his arm, a great wind formed and pushed the others back, the cloaked ones hit the wall, Shincho grabbed a chair to hold him in place "I barely moved" Jynx said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 pm
Alkaid slammed into the wall, spitting up blood. "Why oh why do I have to be the one who he takes it out on?" She whined.
The smaller of the two cloaked ones rubbed the back of their head, or her head to be exact. "Say, Jynx, is this your anger and depression, or is it Forte's?" She asked, her blue eye gleaming. She didn't want to jurt him, but she knew that the other three around her wouldn't be so kind. her other comrade in the cloak was already holding back his emotions; he wouldn't last for long. Alkaid, on the other hand, was probably only going to complain, although, if she ever put her mind to something, her power had the potential to be greater than Fell's...
The one who had spoken pulled down the hood. "I bet you probably already knew it was me..." she said, taking off the mask.
In place of her right eye, there was an eye patch. Three long, diagonal scars could be seen above and below it. Fell smiled sadly at her old comrade.  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Chihiro: somethings wrong...I gotta help them...*tries to get up but grits teeth in pain*

Limdo: Leader-Sama...

Chihiro: SHUT UP LIMDO!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games