Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:53 pm

"so shall we" he said holding out his hand.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Shiyoki looked at him and turned alittle pink and toke his hand."We shall.."She giggled.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:59 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki looked at him and turned alittle pink and toke his hand."We shall.."She giggled.

They walked down the path past the school into the small woods nearby. "so shiyoki tell me alittle about yourself and ill tell you alitle about me" he said
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:09 pm

Shiyoki looked at him and then looked down."Well..My mom and dad died in a car crash when I was five and lived alone for a few days before Sukia's mother found me since she was friends with my parents...Then Sukia moved away and I was alone again...plus I'm being hunted down from my Grandmothers guards from America."She cover her mouth at the last part and backed away slowly.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki looked at him and then looked down."Well..My mom and dad died in a car crash when I was five and lived alone for a few days before Sukia's mother found me since she was friends with my parents...Then Sukia moved away and I was alone again...plus I'm being hunted down from my Grandmothers guards from America."She cover her mouth at the last part and backed away slowly.

"hm i was taken away from my mother when i was born and searched for her since i was twelve and im being hunted down be assains from the fire clan and some uknown demon" he said shruging
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 pm

he walked through the forest slowly slowly trekking through the dense underbrush "bammit! wheres the path!" he scolded himself for thinking of taking the shortcut from his dorm through the woods. all to get to the pub. he sighed stepping over a fallen tree. and looking up finally seeing a cleared part marking the path that led through the forest. "ahh here is it!" he cired triumphently walking towards it before stopping hearing voices sounding not so far away. he looked around quickly spotting 2 people a few yards away one of them looking rather shocked.

coreykill

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 pm

"Ahh Princess there you are.."A voice rang out around them then a guy around twenty stepped in front of them."Go away already! I'm no Princess!""Ah but you are! Your grandmother is the queen of Japan!"Shiyoki growled and glared at him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:23 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"Ahh Princess there you are.."A voice rang out around them then a guy around twenty stepped in front of them."Go away already! I'm no Princess!""Ah but you are! Your grandmother is the queen of Japan!"Shiyoki growled and glared at him.

Kaderot draw his gun. "who are you" kaderot damned. pointed his gun.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:24 pm

he crouched behind a plant watching them quietly pulling his rifle from his shoulder to his hands squeezing it tightly. it was times like thease he wished he kept it loaded. but alas all his ammunition was at home. he watched the girl carefully observing how hostile she seemed to be towards a random man that walked from the side of the path into their way
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm

Okami_Shirinai
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

Shiyoki looked at him then she ran forward and kicked and punched at the guy."His name is Hoshi,head guard of my grandmother."Hoshi dodge every punch or kick she threw at him."But princess why are you fighting?"She ignored him and continued to punch or kick at him. She was able to kick him in the gut then he disappeared. She sighed and turned to Kaderot."Sorry about that,Heh!"She grinned at him.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:34 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Okami_Shirinai
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

Shiyoki looked at him then she ran forward and kicked and punched at the guy."His name is Hoshi,head guard of my grandmother."Hoshi dodge every punch or kick she threw at him."But princess why are you fighting?"She ignored him and continued to punch or kick at him. She was able to kick him in the gut then he disappeared. She sighed and turned to Kaderot."Sorry about that,Heh!"She grinned at him.

Kaderot head strange symbols in his eyes. "whered he go" kaderot said looking
around then spotted the guy with the rifle. "hey you come here" he damned
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Okami_Shirinai
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Okami_Shirinai
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-

Kaderot head strange symbols in his eyes. "whered he go" kaderot said looking
around then spotted the guy with the rifle. "hey you come here" he damned
Shiyoki looked worried."Are you ok?"She saw his eyes and they weren't normal.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:41 pm

"im fine" he side turning back to her. the symbols were gone. "so what now" he asked putting away his gun.( heres what they looked like.User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:43 pm

"Getting out of this forest thats what.."Shiyoki walked up to him then looked at him.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"Getting out of this forest thats what.."Shiyoki walked up to him then looked at him.

"what" he asked as he turned to go out of the forest.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games