Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 am
jackie looked at the ground "what if....i told you that you could see her again, it wouldn't be for long maybe an hour but at least you would know she was safe"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:40 am
Rex looked at Jackie again with an spark of interest in his eyes. "I would...love that." Rex said, almost shedding tears.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 am
"it wouldn't be untill the full moon in a few days im afraid but at least you would know" jackie stood up and dusted herself off "that if you want to"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am
Rex stood up as well. "I want to. I haven't properly met her for years. I had a glimpse of her when I...argued with Moko. I was really angry but she calmed me right down, and for a reason I can't explain, I felt like what Mika described as a child's personality." He said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 am
"moko what!" jackie froze and looked at rex
"what did moke say, what did he do"
she walked over to rex "tell me, what did he say"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:55 am
Even though Rex got into a cataclysmic fight with Moko, he didn't want him to get into trouble despite him hating Rex's guts. "I forget, it wasn't anything serious, we were just arguing about trust and such. I wanted him to trust me but he didn't want to. I can understand him on that though, Mika told me about most of the Human race, but she told me it was better to save it than to destroy it." He said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm
"thats not how moko works, it's true he doesn't trust humans but to be honist he hates everyone, he opporaits by destroying you from the inside out, he messes with you're head, you're heart he will ripp away untill there is nothing left, now i need to know what he said"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:03 pm
"Alright. I won't lie anymore. Me and him got into a huge fight when I somehow turned into a monster after he insulted me with distrust and other comments I honestly don't recall." Rex said  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 pm
jackie nodded her head "it's not what i thought then, you should be fine."
she bowed and walked away "i thank you for my imppolight imposition onto you're thoughts"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 am
Name: Kyra Hinoki
Grade: 11
Abilities: Ability to control water. Very strong, physically. I can read people's feelings, in other words, if you're sad I can tell even if I don't know you. Following the last one, I'm unnaturally comforting and very much a sister-like-person.
Bio: Kyra always knew she had her powers, but she never bothered to use and/or control them until she was 12. An orphan since she was 5, Kyra is a strong girl who understands. She's quiet but probably the sweetest person you will ever meet. Kyra grew up in a less-than-perfect home, but you find out more about her as you get to know her. And depending on who you are, it may be difficult.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: Prefers to befriend females and has a gift with making people feel special (but that's not a power, thats just her personality).

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 am
Kyra awkwardly walks around, then sits down and starts doodling on a sketchbook she has with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 am
Robin ran over to Rock. "Ah, I'm sorry I zoned out wiff everyting dat's bin happnen and den it took a minute fer me tuh snap out of duh trance when duh bird flew by an I'm really sorry dat it took me so long tuh get 'ere." She took a huge breath of air and smiled; she lost all of her voice control when she was flustered. After a moment of closed eyes and controlled breathing, she continued, "Is there anything I can do to help, because you don't look so good right now." She turned to the bird that was now fluttering by them. "Um, is there any way that I can help Rock? I think he needs it.''  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 am
squeakers_13
Robin ran over to Rock. "Ah, I'm sorry I zoned out wiff everyting dat's bin happnen and den it took a minute fer me tuh snap out of duh trance when duh bird flew by an I'm really sorry dat it took me so long tuh get 'ere." She took a huge breath of air and smiled; she lost all of her voice control when she was flustered. After a moment of closed eyes and controlled breathing, she continued, "Is there anything I can do to help, because you don't look so good right now." She turned to the bird that was now fluttering by them. "Um, is there any way that I can help Rock? I think he needs it.''

A dragon walked in with Rock on it's back. Any attempt to bring back energy to Rock was in vain, for the curse had refused the energy and had consumed it in seconds.
"You have to stay close to him... I shall not reveal how to break the curse right now off this child, for he still needs it... It shall one day fuel Rock

((Sorry if it's kinda off-beat again...I'm starting to have a slight difficulty following this thread sweatdrop ...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 am
(If you mean the 'I left yesterday and now theres five pages and two new storyline's going' I know what you mean. I'm dealing with a few of them right now. Oh, and for anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thing, I'll have a synopsis at the end.)
Robin dropped to her knees beside Rock. "Damn!" She wiped her eyes, there had been a promise mad a long time ago that she wouldn't cry. "Come on Rock. Pull through this, arg! I don't even know what it is!" Robin covered her face with her hands and bit her lip, her throat starting to tighten. Then, she broke it; uncovering her face and taking a huge gulp of air. "That's not going to help right now." She muttered to herself, letting her mind spin back to what had been said. "Ok, so he's cursed; to bad I can't do any traditional spell casting. And he'd been cursed for a bit, since he didn't want me to know, he must have know for a while, typical," her voice dropped, "He would try to act tough." Thinking again, she crossed her arms and scrunched her eyebrows together. "I guess the first thing to do would be try to get him better physically."
Standing up, Robin exhaled, and raised her arms. Once they were parallel to the ground over Rock, she started to whistle a slow joy-filled song. As the music flowed through the air, a warm breeze blew through the air. As she whistled, Robins hands seemed to be squeezing the air into balls. After a moment, the balls of air became slightly visible, bobbing in the air by her shoulders. "Alright. Lets get started."
Bending down, her song became both faster and slower, as the song seemed to develop a counter-melody between Robins whistle and a hum. The warm wind wrapped itself around Rock, trying to raise his temperature. "And now," Robin reached back over her shoulder to grab one of the many balls of air. "This will probably hurt." Robin had developed a technique that allowed her to control blood, if, made the person had a mild case of decompression sickness. "Ok, now just, breath it in.." As the bubbles of air entered Rocks body, Robin watched carefully. This was the part where things could go wrong. But looking carefully, he seemed fine. "Ah, I hate this part."
Robin placed her hands on Rock's chest and closed her eyes. Synchronizing her breathing with his, she let all of her feeling flow down into her hands. *Thump, thump, thump.* Robin exhaled, letting herself slip into him, feeling all of the air that she'd put into him pump around his system. "Ok, this will hurt. A lot. Sorry." She shoved.
Blood pulsed through Rock; bursting a few blood vestals in his extremities; thankfully nothing major, he'd have bruises, but nothing worse. Biting her lip, not realizing that she was biting her lip, Robin focused on Rocks heart. She forced his heart to beat, trying to match it to her own. After a few minutes of pumping his heart for him, Robin eased off, letting his body take over. His heart continued to beat at a regular steady rhythm. "Good, it worked. Hehehe, this will hurt also." She grimaced, "Aw man, you're going to be in so much pain when you wake up." She started to pull the extra air out of Rock's system; slowly, so that he wouldn't get serious decompression sickness.
Finishing, she sighed, and fell backwards. This worked, but boy did it ever take it out of her. Panting, she gave a feeble grin. She hoped that Rock woudl be alright, because she was going to pass out any secon~
(Ah, wow, that was long. Hehe, I guess I really like writing this stuff.)

(For anyone who doesn't want to read the entire thing, condensed version. Robin gets irked at herself for not being able to do much, but them decides to what she can anyways. She swirls hot air around him to warm him up, then forces into his blood and starts to manipulate it to forcefully pump his heart. His heart starts to beat regularly, and Robin faints from exhaustion. There, now proceed with the story.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games