Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:17 am
"We sure can... hang on," Ron put his full concentration into the truck full of people and on getting to the hospital. He managed to apparate all of them into a hospital parking space and shut the car off before Sam could react. "Well.... there you are. I, er, guess I can just stay out here..."

"What just happened...?" Jacob gasped, shocked at the sudden appearance of the Forks hospital. "That's amazing. Freaking amazing! And you didn't want him around." He laughed at Sam. "Let's go get her signed in. She's starting to look whiter then the vampires."

((Is it ok if I switch to Harry instead of Ron?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Emily climbed out and handed Claire to Quil. Come on. She said, leading the way inside.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am
Blood dribbled down Claire's front from her mouth. She was still desperately screaming as a reaction to everything - she really had no other outlet. It suddenly got very warm, which was a little comforting, but she kept crying out.

Jacob ran into the hospital before them. He saw Carlisle walking across the main room to the other side of the hospital, getting ready to leave. "Hey! Hey Carlisle, wait!!" The doctor looked incredibly shocked, probably both from seeing Jacob and the expression on his face. "Carlisle, you've gotta help Claire. She's Quil's imprint, remember, the little baby? She's so sick right now, she's been gaging up blood. Please, you have to help her - please!"

((so, who's carlisle anyway?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:09 pm
((Umm... Punky-something or other.... But I'll take him back temporarily, if she doesn't post soon.))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 pm
((I'll take Carlisle. You have enough characters on your plate, Misery. ^^))

Carlisle stopped dead. "Ok, I'll take care of her. Just calm down," he said calmly. "What's wrong with her?"
"She got water stuck in her lungs. She nearly drowned," Sam said, coming up behind Jacob. "Just fix her and we'll get out of your hair."
Rosalie walked up, coming up behind Carlisle. "Carlisle, what's going on?" she asked skeptically.
Emmett wrapped his arms around Rosalie's waist, pulling her back. "Rosalie, calm down. Let Carlisle reason with them," he said calmly into her ear, but his eyes never left the pack of wolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:42 pm
((What do you mean?! I only have two! Emily and Esme.))

Emily glared at Rosalie, but then turned her wide brown eyes to Carlisle. She slipped off a rock when me and Quil where playing in the water at the beach. I couldn't find her. Tears brimmed her eyes again, and she turned away.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:14 am
((Huh? I thought you had, like, 4! What about Edward?))

Carlisle looked over Claire, careful not to breath in through his nose for fear of lashing out at the pack. "I think I can take care of her. May I?" he asked politely, holding out his arms to hold her.
Rosalie glared back at Emily before looking up to Emmett. "Did I do something already?" she asked quietly.
"Just leave it alone, Rose," Emmett replied.
"Emily, let him take Claire," Sam said softly but with a slight bit of anger in his voice. He didn't want to be here and he didn't want a vampire touching one who was considered family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:43 pm
((Nope, I think it's the same peron who playes bella. But, okie, you can take him I guess...))

Emily held Claire out to Carlisle, still not looking at anyone. Shame and guilt began to eat away at her. I should have been paying more attention. This is all my fault. She thought to herself.

Esme walked into the hospital, her smile fading away when she saw that the pack there.What happend? She asked, standing next to Rosalie and Emmett.

((And, I'm declairing that Esme and Bella are back form hunting.....yeah.))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:13 pm
Rosalie looked over at Esme. "Little Claire got hurt. Carlisle's taking care of her," she explained.
"Yeah. I'm not so sure about me or Rosalie being here at the moment. We definitely aren't their favorite vampires."
"Thank you," Carlisle said before taking Claire and heading off for a hospital room.
Sam hugged Emily. "It's gonna be ok, Em. She'll be ok," he promised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Oh, the poor dear. Esme said looking at the Pack simpathetically.

Emily relaxed into Sam's embrace and whispered, It's my fault.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 am
Quil still stared at her in desperation. He wouldn't be able to stand losing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:03 pm
((eek! sorry i've been gone for so long >< ))

Claire squirmed in Carlisle's arms, her body frustrated. She was still crying desperately. She choked again, and gagged, splattering blood across Carlisle's chest.

Even though Jacob didn't like the vampires, he thought it was stupid the way the others were causing a scene when Claire was in so much trouble. But then again, Edward wasn't there.

Curiosity getting the best of him, Harry stepped into the hospital. Human as he was, he could feel their tension. He'd never seen anything like it, though they seemed to be trying to cooperate.  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:27 am
Carlisle set Claire down in one of the pediatric cribs while he wiped the blood off of his chest. He looked down at her, examining the symptoms, then imidiately knew how to fix it. He pulled up an IV cart, quickly putting the needle in Claire's arm.
"I don't think it should matter. If they wanted to start a fight, they would have already started a fight," Rosalie reasoned toughly.
"Very true," Emmett said. But he still held Rosalie close, ready to run if necessary.
"It was not your fault, Em. There was nothing you could do at the time. She's gonna be ok. I promise," Sam whispered into her ear, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "She'll be ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:28 am
Esme left the others and headed after Carlisle, her mothers instinct screaming so loudly at her that even though Claire was from the Pack, she hated to see the baby in pain.

Emily left a tear fall down her cheek before brushing it away. Straightening, she took a breath and nodded. I should have been watching her.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:05 am
(hey guys, we have a Harry now! Yayz! Welcome sokrchik18!)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff