Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

iNekozawa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am
Hey there... I'm Rat. >_o

I don't exactly know why or how I got an invitation, (Thanks to whoever sent it!) but I'm glad to be here. razz

I write, I suppose... 'working on a novel. Erm... I also write a series of short, dark paragraphs that have no real meaning to them. They're really odd... maybe I can show you one, some time? pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 am
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream
Hello! my name is Unseen Daydream. But just call me Unseen or Dreams, I'm just your average daydreamer, who has practially no life out side the 'interwebs'. I like to read, write, draw and I've recently gotten into RPing as well. My goal in life is to publish a book, so I'm bound to post some of my work from time to time, onfortunately, I am very lazy, so if i take the time to type something up it's bound to be full of errors that i neglected to correct sweatdrop . My favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicals and well...i think that 's about it actually! It's nice to meet all of you!
Yay, someone else who has no life besides the internet! XD *glomp* I want to publish my work too. I hope you have fun here. ^_^

haha! I hope fun here too! This Actually Otulissa, you were the one who sent me the invite, just out of curiosity, how did you find me? Why did you invit eme in the first place? Not that it's bad! I'm just curious!

I found you in the forums, and "Unseen Daydream" was actually one of my ideas for a title of an RP... so I freaked out and just had to invite you. It kind of creeped me out at first, but then I was like, "We probably think alike... XD;;"

haha! that's pretty funny! We probably do think alike, Unseen Daydream was an idea i had for a story i want to right! that's so weird! We'll probably get a long just fine!  

Unseen Daydream

Versatile Entrepreneur

10,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

localdadfriend

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 am
Hello everyone, Im julie but i really like being called lillium :3

My fav color is neon/lime green. My hobbies are taking walks near lakes/forests, Drawing, Writing and role playing Teehee.

My all time fav cartoon character is Gir hes the cutest XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am
Hey guys. I'm Chaotic Ghost. If that's too much to write, feel free to shorten it to names like Chaotic, Ghost,, Chaos(<--My personal favorite) or, and this one was concieved by a girl who had... too much sugar... Chao-chao. Like the Chao's in Sonic the Hedgehog.

Let's see... Where to begin... Oh! Well, I was randomly invited by Otulissa. At first, I kinda freaked. I was like (Oh no... I got a stalker...) But it turned out fine, and well... here I am.

I love to read, write, play games, and make music. I love the guitar and everything about it. I can spend rediculous amounts of time on the insturment and never be bored. Problem is... I really stink at making songs. Seriously. People say that I can make awesome tunes... but when I put it all together, the result is... less than sterling. I need a band. Besides, games are more my thing. I'm a nut about RPGs, and play them for the story, not really gameplay.

I'm also a great storyteller. Not to brag, but I've actually won school contests for storytelling. And my friends are all telling me to be a writer. My goal in life? Become a storywriter for either Namco Tales(Tales of Symphonia anyone?) or Square Enix(The World Ends with You... Final Fantasy.) or Bioware(Sonic Chronicles!)

My Rp characters? Well, they tend to be dark, deep, and a people hater. But their actions are influenced by others characters in the story. I'm also good with others personalities, but the silent punk is my specialty. And I'm also good at antagonists. Need a villian with more on his or her mind than taking over the world? I'm your ghost.

Music? Anything metal, but I've had a taste for symphonic metal for a long time(Nightwish, Within Temptation, and Evanescence to name a few) and also just plain rock/metal (Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Rise Against)

I also consider myself a... high Semi-Lit. I'm right in that little gray area between hardcore literate and semi lit. I won't write an essay with each post, but I will be clear grammatically, and will always add to the story of the RP with every post I make.

So! Join my RPs, join my guild, and let me in some RPs! Add me as a friend if you want but... Let's have a history together before you do. Don't just add me if we haven't really talked before, okay?

Look forward to RPing you all. Later!

-Chaotic Ghost  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Raziel Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 am
katziegirls

My fav color is neon/lime green. My hobbies are taking walks near lakes/forests, Drawing, Writing and role playing Teehee.

*Runs and tackles*Finaly someone I can relate to!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am
Hmm about what sweatdrop Gir? :3

Splee >:3

User Image  

localdadfriend

Invisible Player

Y0 Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 pm
Oh, Konnichiwa everyone. I’m Leanne or Demon. Whichever, I don’t really care. I like to read and write. I plan on writing some novels when I’m older. But right now I think I’ll stick to role-plays. I’m lit-adv. Lit, somewhere around there. I’m not good at playing guys so I usually play girls. But I’m practicing rping with them, so I’m getting better.

I listen to a lot of Electronic, Industrial and synthpop. I’ll pretty much listen to anything but pop. My favorite color aqua, but I also like neon pink. It’s just hooked on me. I’m a dog person. I love dogs of any color, breed or size. I love cartoons. And I can’t think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm
Rat Mash
Hey there... I'm Rat. >_o

I don't exactly know why or how I got an invitation, (Thanks to whoever sent it!) but I'm glad to be here. razz

I write, I suppose... 'working on a novel. Erm... I also write a series of short, dark paragraphs that have no real meaning to them. They're really odd... maybe I can show you one, some time? pirate
I'm the only one inviting people lately... sweatdrop It was me. xd

Good luck with your novel! Random short, dark paragraph oneshots? I've written those before. At lunch break at school when I'm feeling depressed... and they just randomly get written in the back of old notes. sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm
Unseen Daydream
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream
Hello! my name is Unseen Daydream. But just call me Unseen or Dreams, I'm just your average daydreamer, who has practially no life out side the 'interwebs'. I like to read, write, draw and I've recently gotten into RPing as well. My goal in life is to publish a book, so I'm bound to post some of my work from time to time, onfortunately, I am very lazy, so if i take the time to type something up it's bound to be full of errors that i neglected to correct sweatdrop . My favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicals and well...i think that 's about it actually! It's nice to meet all of you!
Yay, someone else who has no life besides the internet! XD *glomp* I want to publish my work too. I hope you have fun here. ^_^

haha! I hope fun here too! This Actually Otulissa, you were the one who sent me the invite, just out of curiosity, how did you find me? Why did you invit eme in the first place? Not that it's bad! I'm just curious!

I found you in the forums, and "Unseen Daydream" was actually one of my ideas for a title of an RP... so I freaked out and just had to invite you. It kind of creeped me out at first, but then I was like, "We probably think alike... XD;;"

haha! that's pretty funny! We probably do think alike, Unseen Daydream was an idea i had for a story i want to right! that's so weird! We'll probably get a long just fine!
Yes, indeed! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm
katziegirls

Hi, Lilium! biggrin

Taking walks is nice. But lately I've been glued to the computer... sweatdrop I really do need exercise, now don't I...?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:37 pm
Chaotic Ghost
Hey guys. I'm Chaotic Ghost. If that's too much to write, feel free to shorten it to names like Chaotic, Ghost,, Chaos(<--My personal favorite) or, and this one was concieved by a girl who had... too much sugar... Chao-chao. Like the Chao's in Sonic the Hedgehog.

Let's see... Where to begin... Oh! Well, I was randomly invited by Otulissa. At first, I kinda freaked. I was like (Oh no... I got a stalker...) But it turned out fine, and well... here I am.

I love to read, write, play games, and make music. I love the guitar and everything about it. I can spend rediculous amounts of time on the insturment and never be bored. Problem is... I really stink at making songs. Seriously. People say that I can make awesome tunes... but when I put it all together, the result is... less than sterling. I need a band. Besides, games are more my thing. I'm a nut about RPGs, and play them for the story, not really gameplay.

I'm also a great storyteller. Not to brag, but I've actually won school contests for storytelling. And my friends are all telling me to be a writer. My goal in life? Become a storywriter for either Namco Tales(Tales of Symphonia anyone?) or Square Enix(The World Ends with You... Final Fantasy.) or Bioware(Sonic Chronicles!)

My Rp characters? Well, they tend to be dark, deep, and a people hater. But their actions are influenced by others characters in the story. I'm also good with others personalities, but the silent punk is my specialty. And I'm also good at antagonists. Need a villian with more on his or her mind than taking over the world? I'm your ghost.

Music? Anything metal, but I've had a taste for symphonic metal for a long time(Nightwish, Within Temptation, and Evanescence to name a few) and also just plain rock/metal (Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Rise Against)

I also consider myself a... high Semi-Lit. I'm right in that little gray area between hardcore literate and semi lit. I won't write an essay with each post, but I will be clear grammatically, and will always add to the story of the RP with every post I make.

So! Join my RPs, join my guild, and let me in some RPs! Add me as a friend if you want but... Let's have a history together before you do. Don't just add me if we haven't really talked before, okay?

-Chaotic Ghost

*glomp* You are awesome. XD Hehe, me, a stalker? Che. confused

Anyhow, may I call you Ghostie-kun? xD;;;; Chao-Chao sounds cute, but I'm not going to copy your hyper friend. Even though I can be very hyper when I eat too much sugar... sweatdrop

Anyways, I look forward to RPing with you. And I love symphonic metal too. heart Have you heard Lunatica? They're on my list of favorites along with Evanescence, Nightwish, and Within Temptation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Little Demons Child
Oh, Konnichiwa everyone. I’m Leanne or Demon. Whichever, I don’t really care. I like to read and write. I plan on writing some novels when I’m older. But right now I think I’ll stick to role-plays. I’m lit-adv. Lit, somewhere around there. I’m not good at playing guys so I usually play girls. But I’m practicing rping with them, so I’m getting better.

I listen to a lot of Electronic, Industrial and synthpop. I’ll pretty much listen to anything but pop. My favorite color aqua, but I also like neon pink. It’s just hooked on me. I’m a dog person. I love dogs of any color, breed or size. I love cartoons. And I can’t think of anything else.
Hi, Demon! Welcome! biggrin I usually play girls too. XD I need to improve with guys. And the only genre that I need MAJOR help with is romance. XD;;; This probably comes out of the fact that I enjoy reading anything BUT romance. I would prefer nonfiction essays... sweatdrop

Anyhow, industrial is a genre of music? I didn't know that. Could you give me an example?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 pm
Otulissa
Chaotic Ghost

-Chaotic Ghost

Anyhow, may I call you Ghostie-kun? xD;;;; Chao-Chao sounds cute, but I'm not going to copy your hyper friend. Even though I can be very hyper when I eat too much sugar... sweatdrop

Anyways, I look forward to RPing with you. And I love symphonic metal too. heart Have you heard Lunatica? They're on my list of favorites along with Evanescence, Nightwish, and Within Temptation.

YES! I love Lunatica!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Chaotic Ghost
Otulissa
Chaotic Ghost

-Chaotic Ghost

YES! I love Lunatica!
Yay! biggrin None of my real life friends listen to that band. emo  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm
Otulissa
Chaotic Ghost
Otulissa
Chaotic Ghost

-Chaotic Ghost

YES! I love Lunatica!
Yay! biggrin None of my real life friends listen to that band. emo

Huh. Too bad for them.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games