Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Skye sat up. "Yeah. Milord Hades sent me nightmares... Because I broke a promise made long ago."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 pm

"And what was that?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Skye sighed. "So old, I don't remember..." She shuddered as she remembered the nightmare before the memories.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:25 pm

"Really? Didn't think you were that old."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Skye smiled. "I'm not. But, like most demigods, I forget things easily. Also, I'm recklessly impulsive because of ADHD, another common thing in demigods."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:40 pm

"Demigod. Right."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Mark looked at skye, "a demigod hmm, do you grant wishes or something or just powerful' he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 pm

Skye flashed her most charming smile. "Child of Aphrodite."

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Mark frowned for a moment, "oh great, "he truned back to his post. The other eraser laughed, "dont mind him hes just had trouble with your kind alot"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Elena stands and walks around the room, she takes off her jacket, spreading her wings, she sighs and rubs her arms where several scars and such were scattered about, she yawns again and sits down

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm

In stealths room were pictures. Some of his family before he changed, his friends. There were letters and postcards as well as some guns. His bed was soft with a bear skin blanket. Written on it was this the bear said i could have it after she died and it was thanks for saving her cubs...she died when a hunter attacked her but her cubs live on..thank you mother bear.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Elena runs her hands over the blanket "wow" she whispered and looks at all of the photos, she kicks off her shoes and curls up on the bed on one side, she sighs and humms a soft tune, reasurring herself that nothing was gonna happen when she falls asleep "night.." she said to no one in particular and closes her eyes

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Skye giggled. "Most children of Aphrodite like to seduce people."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:30 pm

He walked over to his cart and sat inside.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Bane got in the cart with herbert, "so got that notebook pretty full by now dont you" he asked.

Stealth looked in at elena and then closed the door, "so what do we do about them" mark said. Stealth said nothing.. Mark stared at him, "well, we cant keep them here to long we'll get in trouble.." "well they stay here as long as they need...i dont care about the whitecoats and what they do i just want them to be ok" he said
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games