Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:38 pm
aiden: takes his the last sip of the blood and puts the glass down
i would like to carry messages i'm swift adn i'm very light on my feet and i'm a good rhetorision(( wanted 2 use this word n an rp so bad))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm
((nice))

elizabeta: ur just a meesanger? no other skills?  

Azriel Silverwings

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:01 pm
no i'm good with a revolver and a rifle... and im pretty skilled with blades...but i prefer transports b.c it usually doesnt evolve me killing anyone...and besides i have a wealth of contacts all across the country and many other nations  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:43 pm
elizabeta thinking quietly tapping her finegrs together thoughtfully  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:34 pm
Aridas looke about the room curiosly, taking everythin in. He didn't know what to expect, but it seemed safe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm
cathmor eyes aizen a bit then looks at aridas: what do u need to talk to me about? aizen came to me the other day asking me if u would met with me.. hwta do u need  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:48 pm
"I need information about Azriel. Just..anything you can tell me."
He said, steadily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:05 pm
cathmor relaxing in his chair: tell me a summary of what u no  

Azriel Silverwings

Killersaredead

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 pm
aiden: looks at the man tapping his fingers...and his eys wonder about the room looking for the young woman that he had meet earlier in the afternoon....he hopes that she hadnt seen his transforming episode.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:09 am
Aridas leant back, unsure of where to begin.
"well for one she is insanely old." he shot an amused glance at Aizen, "she used to be a great warrior- goddess like, even. She had some men practically licking her feet, she seemed to terrify and stun everyone she met..."
he shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 pm
((srry i havent been on ive been ubber busy))

elizabeta comes back inside a cig hanging part way out her mouth and she was talking to a man walking behind her through the crowd that usually gathered at dark

aizen gives him an amused smile

cathmor laughs: yes yes she is insanely old as r we all... *rubs under his eye* aye she was one hell of an interesting lass... deadly and cool like nothing fazed and or suprised her... i havent ever in my life time seen her cry or scream out in pain... before she changed she was very different than she is now... very different in deed... *cathmors eyes look kinda unfocused and hazy with rememberence*

((pm me when ur on if i am so i can rp with u for a little bit))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:03 pm
aiden: sees the Elizabeta talking to guy at the doorway... looks to far corner and sees the young lady he had spoken to earlier...stands up from his chair and walks toward her  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:49 pm
elizabeta was trying to get work for the new guy and get him some good connections instead of him accidently fallening into the wrong crowd right off the bat  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:56 pm
"How was she like before she changed?" Aridas asked, lenaing forwards a little. he wondere dif thsi guy wa solder than even aizen and azriel if he knew. "i mean, what what she, too."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:11 pm
cathmor sensing this thoughts: yes i was 20 when azriel was born and 40 when aizen was born in human years that is of course. *he smiled softly* she was this innocently curious little girl always playing with the boys i dnt think i ever saw her in a dress except the day milord died and that was when i guess her personality started changing the most. before she changed she use to smile and create laughter in a room and u when u first looked on her u knew she would be great for someone a true light... then... as a said she became this darkened persona after the death of milord.. instead of creating laughter she ended it with cruelty.. *frowns deeply* what do u mean what? she was changed into a vampire... thats what she is by birth she inherited the blood of a vampire.... on her 17h b-day the blood over took her and changed her sense her darker instincts were kicking in if she would stayed a bright child i honestly dnt think she would be alive right now she would be dead along with everyone else. *softly just above a whisper* id give anything to have back that smiling child again  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games