Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Ace let go of Esme and pointed to the clearing he was just at, "Esme sweetheart go over to the clearing for a few minutes, Daddy will be there in a moment alright" he asked.

Esme looked at the woman again then at her father before nodding. She then began to skip through the forest on her way to the clearing as instructed smiling happily and giggling carefree.

Ace then turned to Sin he formed a large icicle in his hand that was very sharp he then used it to cut a wound in his hand letting a mix of vampire and dragon blood pool in his palm before he brought his hand close to Sin and offered it to her. "I don't take no for an answer" he responded without giving her a chance to speak as he offered some of his blood. "Do not worry about me, I don't require to feed as much as a normal vampire" he stated. His wings spread themselves out as a way to try and block the smell of blood from moving to far. The slight wind remained still around them being magically manipulated by Ace just to further insure he would not draw others to him and endanger his daughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

Sin looked up at his wings then slowly down at the palm of his hand that had filled with blood her eyes glowing scarlet with hunger as she lifted herself up and moved towards his hand.She put her hands gently around his as she began to drink the blood drinking it up rapidly satisfying her hunger for the moment after a while Sin pulled away wiping her mouth and gazed up at the man with a blushing with a soft smile,"Th...thank you...My name is Sin...and no I'm not from around here."  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace waited for her to finish. As she did so the little drops of blood still on and around the wound froze solid sealing the wound tightly to prevent more blood from escaping. "Feeling better now? As you can tell I am like you but we are very different. My daughter is still mortal through means of magic and I don't intend her to be like us for awhile. I ask that you don't bite her or try to feed on her" he said with a soft smile giving her a polite warning. Once finished he took her hand and placed a hand on her shoulder and helped her to walk. "Come I'll help take you to the Mansion. My cousin is a little rough around the edges but her heart is always in the right place."

Esme arrived at the clearing and danced around in the tall grass of the clearing. She ran around playfully stopping to crouch in the grass and roll around a little getting grass stains on her dress and grass in her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Sin nodded in understanding even so she didn't think she could bring herself to drink the blood of a child as they walked towards the clearing she noticed the girl playing and frolicking about.Sin only had certain memories of when she was a child since she was kidnapped at a young age certain flashbacks of feilds and roses bushes Sin tried hard to remember her way back home but that was extremelly difficult considering she had no idea were she was.Sin turned slightly to look at the man,"Your daughter is quite lovely..what is her name?"  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace blinked for a moment, "I'm sorry how rude of me. My name is Ace Nightwalker" he said with a smile then beckoned his daughter over. "Sweetheart introduce yourself her name is Sin" he said smiling at his daughter.

Esme walked over to Ace and Sin and smiled at her, "Hello... My name is Esme. It's nice to meet you" she said smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Sin smiled as she looked down at the lovely child holding out her hand to great her,"Why pleasure to meet you Esme that's a beautiful name you have."Sin was happy to have met these people but felt somewhat worried she had to get the tracker out of her arm before that man found her she glanced up at Ace,"How fast can we get to your cousin's i have too do something really important...?"  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace looked a little concerned, "What is wrong? Actually perhaps it might be better to figure it out later. We are currently in her territory lets head to her home together" he offered. Ace walked a few steps away before he closed his eyes and took a breath. His eyes glowed as his wings grew larger and his hands began to change into claws. His feet followed and then his body transformed. He arose as a large Ice Dragon. He moved closer and laid down to press his belly to the ground giving both Sin and Esme access to his back to ride on.

Esme smiled as she saw her father transform. She was quick to hop on his back and rub his scales. "Yay Daddy is going to fly us the rest of the way. Come on lady it is a lot of fun" she said gleefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Sin stared in awe as he transformed into a huge ice dragon she had never seen a real dragon before it was the most amazing thing her eyes had ever beheld.She glided her hands along the dragons scales and lifted herself up onto him with a curious admiration,So your a dragon and a vampire?"This was by far the most curious thing she had ever seen.  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace got up off the ground as the two were secured and took off flying slowly through the air flying down in front of the mansion. He gently removed both Esme and Sin from himself then transformed back into his human form. Ace then proceeded to answer her question, "Well... It is a long story. I can't speak in my dragon form. And I kinda have a bad history regarding where I am from... Both my parents are frozen to death after a bit of abuse from my powers" he explained shyly.

Esme looked sad when her father changed back, "Daddy... I wanna ride you again. And I'm hungry" she stated in a bit of a huff.

Ace closed his eyes and gave Esme a warm smile, "Hush now dear. Daddy will get something for you to eat soon I am sure Lavender keeps something around for you to eat" he said. Turning to Sin he then took a breath in and out. "I hope you don't mind. My cousin isn't on the greatest of terms with the Vampire council and neither am I. I am not as high up as Lavender or nearly as powerful but I know she can keep my daughter safe from harm. Unlike me she is half Human and half Dragon. She is a little upset that her powers haven't really been reaching the surface as of yet. I don't want her to be part vampire but once she reaches the right age she will get to make the choice herself" he explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Sin listened carefully she wondered how a person could turn into a vampire dragon she put a finger to her lip with curiousity then turned back to Ace remembering she had to do something."Wait did you say vampire council?Theres a council....Oh but I hope your sister doesn't hate me...Sin walked over to Ace getting really close to his ear as she began to whisper softly,"You see...I have a tracker in my arm...I need it taken out before the bad man finds me..do you think you can cut it out?" Sin wasn't a fan of getting chopped open but it was necessary to keep Esme and Ace safe.  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Esme lets play a game before we go inside. Close your eyes and cover your ears then count to 100. I will have a surprise for you then but no peaking alright?" he said to his daughter trying to keep her attention off of him and Sin for a moment.

Esme smiled and giggled, "Alright Daddy" she said as she closed her eyes and covered her ears and began to count, "1... 2... 3..." she started to say out loud.

Ace formed a sharp icicle in his hand, "Please hold your arm out. I can find the problem easily" he said as he moved his hair out of his right eye. His right eye was surrounded in green scales. The eye slowly opened revealing a very odd lizard like eye. It was a dragon's eye. As it opened he looked over her arm and was able to see the tracker under her skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Sin held out her right arm slowly knowing this was going to hurt her very much.The tracker had been inserted deep into Sin's right arm but still she couldn't just leave it in there.Sin took a deep breath and faced away preparing for the agonizing pain that would befall her in a matter of seconds,"Okay...good ahead this is gonna hurt like hell...."  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace frowned a little, "I will try and make this as painless as possible" he said as he grabbed her arm holding it steadily while using his ice power to make her arm a littl numb. He made a small cut in her arm keeping her blood vessels cold to prevent bleeding. He froze the tracking device in her and slowly removed it. Once it was removed he dropped the icicle he held and crushed the device in his hand. He then closed her wound icing over the cut to help it heal, "There ya go, quick and relatively painless. Are you alright?" he asked out of concern.

Esme continued to count quietly, "56....57....58..." she continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Sin had flinched a bit as he cut into her skin but after the wound was bandaged she felt slightly better only a tingling feeling remained at least until the numbness wore of it wouldn't hurt her.She glanced up at Ace and nodded with a sultry smile,"Thank you..it only stings a bit right now but I should be fine...Now you must hurry and get rid of that before he finds us..Unless you want me too I can try to take it far away or break it..*  

sin_megami

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace crushed the device in his hand, "No need to worry. I have it taken care of. You are quite welcome. Oh I need to do something still about Esme" he said. Ace weaved his hands together. Ice built up as a cube in his hand the slowly began to erode away as he gathered wind to lightly slide over the ice taking small bits off of it and leaving a smooth surface over it as he carved a small ice doll. He then held it up in front of Esme's eyes for her to see.

Esme was nearly finished counting, "98...99...100" she finished as she opened her eyes to see the ice doll being held by her father for her, "Daddy! It's pretty" she said as she grabbed ti from him and hugged it tightly.  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff