Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:31 pm
tasu stoped he said well no matter what i will kill anyone even the people that saved you. so you can say good bye because when i'm done every sound ninja will be dead or anyone in my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:04 pm
"Damn it!" Hana yelled as she slammed her fists on the ground. "Kai you can go...............there's nothing more we can do here." She said with her speech slightly muffled by her mask. "Ok Hana." In a poof of smoke, Kai disappeared.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Kazu and Kama were outside of the Village, well away from the group.
Kama's ears twitched. "I guess we had better not then..." she sighed.
"Better not what?" Kazu asked suspiciously. "Did you use your ability?"
Kama was cherished among the tiger cubs, not only for her wits, but her ability of far hearing. Listening in on conversations was not above her ability, and it was very useful, until Kazu said something she wanted to keep secret from Kama.
"Oh, that Tasu kid just said he would kill anyone who got in his way. So I said that we shouldn't get involved. Though, knowing you, you will, but not until it suits you, am I right, Kazu?" The cub asked.
Kazu nodded, a smirk forming on her lips. "Well, until it suits me, an audience I stay..."
Kama sighed. "Knew it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:25 pm
Sakata ppeared infront of Tasu"I know your upset about the snow village but killing everyone who gets in your way won't help"  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:31 pm
"Tasu, It took 2 S-rank ninja to defeat me, I had minor injuries and didn't want to fight back, I don't think you'll kill me without lots of effort" Jynx replied as he kept walking, Sakata and Seiyaka had him follow them so they wouldn't turn him in "You know if I'm an a** than what is Seiyaka, a p***y" Jynx said as he looked at his siblings with a small one-sided grin, he then seen a wild animal walk past, it was his tiger, Fiasco, he knew who he was looking for so Jynx waited for Fiasco to pick up his scent  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm
tasu looked at jynx yuo do not know what i can do he turned and ran to the sound but he know everyone would follow him.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm
I know exactly what you can do, my old friend Neji told me Jynx thought to himself as he followed Sakata and Seiyaka  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 pm
he was at the gate he saw 2 ninja and punched both of them so hard they went flying.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:17 pm
Sakata grabbed Tasu's fist before he punched the ninja and twisted it"I said stop this right now"she said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 pm
tasu laoughed and said i will kill anyone that get in my way even you he threw sakata and made her hit a tree.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Sakata gasped in pain as she hit the tree she spit out blood when she slid down from the tree.Seiyaku ran to help Sakata up"You little b*****d"she said  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:26 pm
but tasu found out he was being controlled by a demond ******** he tryed to stop the attack but he couldn't so a fist ws delivred by tasu the fist hit the anbu in the face but tasu tryed as hard as he could to stop the demon from controlling him he was being eveil and good. but then tasu passed out and had a mark that just appered on his arm.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:30 pm
A huge bruise appeared on Sakata's face.She looked at Tasu in disgust"serves him right"she growled
"But Sakata..."sighed Seiyaku
"No let him be"she said walking back to the leaf village  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 pm
tasu got up brused he was crying but his mouth was being controlled to say i'm not dead but you will he took out his sword and said normaly he said just kill me now i do not want to hurt you guys.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:38 pm
"In my eyes your already dead"she replied and Seiyaku said nothing  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games