Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Sparky_the3rd

Invisible Wolf

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 pm
NAME: Jasmine or Lee (depends on my mood)
ABOUT ME: Uh...
PETS: Non
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, nature, moon, stars, anime, life, angels, demons, afterlife, death, (not in an emo way)...everything
CURRENT PATH:Solitary Witch...I think...I've always been confused about that
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4-5 years now...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a constant thinker, I love to have information given to me, and I love for it to be backed up. I have the ability to speak with my guardian and others...but only those that need to speak with me. Uh...I also do a small bit of mind reading, which I'm working on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 am
NAME: You can call me Sammie, Barbara, or Nicxan. Take your pick!
ABOUT ME: I'm one of those social outcasts--no, really. I'm not an emo teen saying that. I seriously have no friends irl. gonk
I'm a bit odd and I get mad about the oddest things (example: I once got into this huge tangent ... something about peanut butter). I'm calm some days and very vocal when I'm pissed. gonk
Yeah you'll figure things out. Some people know me better than I know me.
PETS: I have two gorgeous calico kitties; Margo and Kathy! They're camera shy, though. xD
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I play the violin from time to time; I write, too, and enjoy singing at the top of my lungs. When I get really bored, I dance.
CURRENT PATH: Mm. I'm not quite sure yet. I'm still trying to figure this out. I'll go with Pagan for now.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About three years now. 3nodding I've been slacking off for the past year, but ...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm part of a shadowcast for REPO! The Genetic Opera called 21st Century's Cure. whee  

Convil Sammie

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kyra the Sorceress

Space Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 pm
NAME: Kaylee
ABOUT ME: intelligent, random, friendly, a bit shy
PETS: two dogs, two rabbits, and a fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, Wicca
CURRENT PATH: Studying Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For about six months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:not really...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 am
NAME: Evon
ABOUT ME: Funny and stupid at the same time.. XD
PETS: 15 koi, 1 turtle, and 2 cats.. XD
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: karate, reading, playing piano
CURRENT PATH: Learning about everything to decide what it'll be..
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Uhh... Long time..
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nah.. XD

Silvermoon76

Corabella

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm
NAME: Caitlin or Caity
ABOUT ME: I'm easy to get along with, and I really like helping people 4laugh
PETS: 2 cats, one boy named Roger and one girl named Mouse heart
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, modeling, nature, reading, recently started making jewelry, The Sims 1/2/3, religion, the metaphysical, supernatural stuff, studying French and Irish/Gaelic/Welsh, animals, and a lot of other things.
CURRENT PATH: Sort of random Paganism with Goddess/nature centered belief system
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since I was a small child I was interested, and I have been studying for 4-7 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: heart I love the color purple, and I am obsessed with the move 'Labyrinth' heart (trying to style my avi after Sarah from the ballroom scene, ya!??!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 pm
Cool I'm from IL. The midwest shall rule BWAHAHAHA. pirate

Glad to have you with us Caity.

And a warm welcome to everyone else in the guild.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

iiMewBerryii

650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:21 pm
NAME biggrin awn Azumi
PETS:Gerbil named Sandy
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:reading
CURRENT PATH:ummm wicca? i think
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:no time at all going to start though  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm
NAME:Jordan, but I prefer Remy
PETS: None at the moment.. q.q
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love to read, listen to music, and follow my heart. <3
CURRENT PATH:Trying to find one..
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Always been interested, just never had anyone to teach me.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Um.. I really would like to have a person to teach me. Some way to learn other than reading alone.. I would enjoy very much someone who I could meet in person to teach me.

x Guenhwyvar x

res novae

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 am
NAME: Christina
PETS: A Tur5kish Van cat. Although, I really want more pets, like a bunny, dog, and another cat. razz
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Manga, video games, psychology, helping people, sex
CURRENT PATH: Of a non-believer
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I first became interested in witchcraft when I was in elementary school. Probably when I was 6, I began really believing in the supernatural. And I got into hardcore witchcraft when I was 12, and continued it until I was 14 (when I decided to stop practicing it for family reasons).
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a strong atheist, meaning I don't believe there is any sort of higher power. This initial belief and rationality conflicted with my craft many years ago. I didn't see how I could believe in both. And now I don't really believe in magic, but... I found this guild and looking through it gave me this weird feeling. Like a calling almost. A part of me really wants to come back and practice witchcraft again. Maybe I don't need to believe in magic, but can believe in the power of the mind or something? It feels like this craft is a part of me, since I never really believed in a god when I was little, but believed strongly in magic on my own.
I used to believe that I could see ghosts and get premonitions. The ghosts were most definitely hallucinations (since I still get them on a daily basis from a sleep disorder).  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:12 pm
NAME: Torii-Lee
ABOUT ME: I go to college online fore psychology and plan to start training to become a life coach soon. I don't have a job right now so I have far to much free time.
PETS: 2 female cats, Dust-Bunny (a tortie mix) and Shankara (a tradition Siamese)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: writing, drawing, singing, making collages, learning
CURRENT PATH: Searching
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I first learn about Wicca and Paganism when I was 11 so almost 10 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am admittedly fluffy. I want to learn though, so feel free to correct me.  

Manic-Depression Unlaced

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

EllieGrace90

Melodious Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am
NAME: Crimen Lacrima/ Alysha
ABOUT ME: ......... Okay, so this is goig to be long... >.< Sorry ahead of time!!

I love poetry! I have been writing it since I was 12 years old... I WAS a vocalist for a band called 1 Last Breath... I am weird, and I like to say Meep, Tada, and SQUEE, a LOT!! (^_^) If I call you Hunni Bunni, it's because I think you are deserving of my awesome tittle... I also use Lady Bug, Sweet-Pea, and Lady Bird... (^_^)

I am a Tickle Fetish model, and I love my job... I have been Wiccan since I was... Oh darn I can't remember... >.< Well, since around fifth grade...

I like/ LOVE beading, and if the admins would let me, I would love to make a bead banner for this guild!! So yeah...

There's my little lengthy about me thingy...
PETS: 1 cat named Buddy...
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hehehehehehe!! Making up nicknames, chatting, singing, walking, poetry, beading...
CURRENT PATH: Solitary/ Faerie Magick
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
Since fifth grade: Interested, since 7th grade: Studying...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
If I am not online that is because:
*I am in the hospital for heart problems
*I am in the hospital for my Eating Issues.
*I have regular appointments I have to go to...

Also, I am dyslexic, so please forgive me if I get something you said wrong... >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am
NAME: Karina Burkeen (you guys can call me nina)

ABOUT ME:im karina, and you aren't. you love me, you hate me, you choose.no matter how much you think you know about me.. youll never know everything, people show different views of them selfs according to the situation..i speak out loud and share my ideas whith those who are willing to listen and care. i like being funny (even if my jokes are lame) its fun to keep my friends smiling. especially when somethings wrong! i dont like people whom lie and are 100% fake. i use to go to carver, left some good friends there and i miss them so! So now i go to cy-creek where i love the building, kids, teachers, and my classes! i just wish my friends at carver could go... so...yea...now go do something productive.

PETS: none.

HOBBIES/INTEREST:tennins, volleyball, tag, climb trees (if i can....), anime conventions, hanging out with friends, running (like around the football field),internet, sleeping, prank calling (watch out!), cosplaying, painting, helping ppl with art, writing my book.

CURRENT PATH: Ive always been catholic but...something else
calls to me...

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: not long.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: im defensive. i would like to be friends but if people betray my trust then there'll be hell to pay. but i dont think that'll happen here. oh and im an aries. but i guess ya'll figured that since i was born in april.  

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

warhead1029

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm
NAME: Joseph Antonio Malveaux ( my enitials are J.A.M.)
ABOUT ME: im a great friend or so im told ive also been told im annoing and funy
PETS: deceased crying
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: i have no personality
CURRENT PATH: studying wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: not long enough
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: hi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm
NAME: Zabazor
ABOUT ME: I love to learn from nature and all it has to offer. I am a very spiritual person who thinks about his religion everyday. I am very open and accepting of other people's paths because I believe if you believe it it is true, at least to you. I try not to judge, but every so often I can not hell pit, human nature. I love to learn about other religions and I love to discuss my views on my own.
PETS: 2cats, 1dog, lots of fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Tarot, Art, Learning, Reading, Board Games, D&D, some Video Games.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4-5 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I think I covered just about everything in my about me.  

zabazor

surukio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 pm
NAME: Kat/Mercy
ABOUT ME: I'm a open minded persona, and for the most part i'm rather pacifistic unless i get really angered. I have some hobbies and i like alot of thing. I work in food service.
PETS: none right now as I had to find a home for my husky since I can't take her back when i move to NC, but I'm looking into adopting again.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: to many to count
CURRENT PATH: Vodoun
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: in paganism and magic over all, i've been interested since child hood, and studying on and off since I was about 14, and acually practicing at age 16
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I wasn't acually ever interested in Wicca, but more just witchcraft in general and in finding one that blended well with my personal beliefs. I also admit I was lucky not to read ANYTHING by SRW [ when reading thru based on what I already learned she was a TOTAL fluff in my book, I had also been warned by a close friend to not read her anyway]

also I'm partly bi-lingual so I have grammmer issues when typeing  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games