Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:53 pm
School is important, but make some time to see us, Tree! 3nodding

Thanks for the all the images, Dark!

Baby hatched, bd! Yippee! Have taken it out of the Infirmary.

Now, speaking of school and babies...

Need help!

I'm going to be away for the next couple of days. Both of my sons are graduating (one from Clemson tomorrow/Friday and the other from Virginia Tech Saturday). So I won't be around much. My oldest egg (the dark gray) has less than 3 days left and no cracks. The rest have less than 4 days left. I'm placing all my eggs in the Infirmary and in the guild's safekeeping to get them to hatch. Will be back Sunday. Thanks!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 pm
biggrin biggrin *Is very happy* All of my Dragon Rescue Projects were quite successful. A couple of them were touch and go there but they all pulled through, thanks to the wonderful members here and at the Dragcave Guild. Once again, you all totally rock. biggrin biggrin biggrin I am also very glad that Bd's little blue Dino grew up. ^_^ I was worried about him as well as those poor eggies that Dark Munchkin had posted earlier this morning...

So I eggspammed your dino at the Dragcave Guild all morning and part of the afternoon, Bd. I hope you didn't mind. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

crying I am very sad to hear that we lost those poor eggies. crying crying crying crying

Kimmiora
Crew

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 am
Most have little time to spare.. x_x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:37 am
ya im sad those eggs didnt make it either but at least i tried  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

look at my cute dragon ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:50 am
Willa-Wisp

I'm going to be away for the next couple of days. Both of my sons are graduating (one from Clemson tomorrow/Friday and the other from Virginia Tech Saturday). So I won't be around much. My oldest egg (the dark gray) has less than 3 days left and no cracks. The rest have less than 4 days left. I'm placing all my eggs in the Infirmary and in the guild's safekeeping to get them to hatch. Will be back Sunday. Thanks!!

OMG!!!!!!! My brother and sister in law both graduated from VT. I had season tickets for football until I moved away. My family is all still in Roanoke. I've even got Tech Triumphant on my cell phone as a ringer, and have a couple VT videos on my gaia profile page. GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!  

mmz_the_tenth

mmz_the_tenth

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:52 am
Clicked btw. Is is just me, or does the dragcav site seem insanely slow again?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 am
Daily egg posting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Off to make clicking rounds...  

Aetherschreiber

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 pm
Yay! so picking a baby up with 20 hours left is doable.
Now to get my hands on a bi-colored egg..........  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:17 pm
hmm...The egg spamming might have been bad for it. Now my new green dragon is sick.
I am going to name it Trouble after all the bother I have gone through to raise it.......  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 pm
mmz_the_tenth
Clicked btw. Is is just me, or does the dragcav site seem insanely slow again?

A little, especially in the afternoon when I have been able to get on because of work. I just give it time and let it load while I am doing other things in other windows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:10 pm
Where exactly did my egg go while I was at work? It has 6 THOUSAND views on it. Did all of that come from the Dragcave guild? If not, where did you put him? I want to know for the next time I pick up a baby with little time left.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:27 pm
bd004
Where exactly did my egg go while I was at work? It has 6 THOUSAND views on it. Did all of that come from the Dragcave guild? If not, where did you put him? I want to know for the next time I pick up a baby with little time left.

*Squishyhug Bd* I suspect Trouble's former owner still keeps an eye on him/her. I didn't touch him/her. I was eggspamming Sappire Seven's sick babies at the Dragcave Guild all morning and part of the afternoon. I am sorry to hear that Trouble is sick. I hope he/she feels better soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:37 pm
*squishy hugs Kimmi back*
Well, happy to hear that he had a good person to look after him. I know he would have did if I hadn't done something. I took him out of my sig for now so it should help some.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:39 pm
alright yall ive got another egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
please make sure it grows up nice and strong  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games