Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:51 pm
"I was going to fight with our team, and fight with a team of shadow clones." Jynx told him the truth. "Its not illegal either, I read the rulebook my friends sent me." He added as he signed the sheet of paper.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:17 pm
"Ah. I forgot that ninja had that option." Heiwa said as he signed the paper under a false name. "This will actually be my first time competeing with one."
He gave it back to the admin and then asked Jynx, "So, what do you think of Falena?"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:16 pm
shickto was cracking his knukles and smlieing he was sicked to beat the s**t out of people he got a happy place and that was beating people up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:20 pm
"Its actually pretty industrious." Jynx answered.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:24 pm
"Since most are gunslingers here, we have to be. The rest of the world hasn't been able to catch up with us yet, though we know that it will happen. Wait until you see the arena, it's suspended above the city with the grandstands surrounding it. Falena has wasted no money in constructing an arena for it's greatest pasttime... battles." Heiwa shrugged. "It's a good place for hot heads like Kazu."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:31 pm
shickto said kasu can i have my sword back!?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 pm
"Nope. Not yet~!" She said, waving the sword infront of his face. Ami laughed at them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:03 pm
shickto said give the ******** sword here shickto snatched it and said see ya sukers he ppered on the top of the building looking at the arena.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:19 am
The next day.......

Jynx woke up early to train for the tournament later on in the day. His body was engraved by sweat, and the wash of his heat showed he was serious about fighting. Jynx made a group of shadow clones made to look, act, and fight like the others. Jynx would then make a group of six, one on the other team, and others for his team. Jynx then dodged the attacks from Shickto's clone, defeating him easily with a kick to the stomach, and a ring out throw. The next was Kasu and Ami's clone. They teamed up on him, failing because he took Kasu's gun and shot them both. Himself was next, he was sure to be the hardest, seeing how Jynx can't predict his own movements. The clone caught Jynx with some good punches, and kicks but would come to his demise when Jynx decided to use Kasu's gun as a destraction. The final was Heiwa. He attacked Jynx with a variety of punches, but Jynx dodged every one , then he tripped him. Heiwa's clone got up quickly and kicked Jynx in the mouth, causing another Jynx to attack him. Heiwa dodged that and kicked Kasu's gun up to his hands. Jynx then used his last resort move, Chidori (One thousand birds). Jynx activated his Sharingan, and quickly ended the fight with a hand through the Heiwa clone. Jynx then fell unconcious, waking up in time for him to get to the tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:35 am
Heiwa waited for the others to arrive at the arena. He hadn't slept at all that night, but was still better than ever. The gunshot wound to his side was already healed. Ami stood next to him, her favorite gun strapped across her back. Kazu stood on the other side, watching all the people go in and out. Their team was to fight first in the first round, and people were already placing bets on each team.
"Where are they...?" Kazu growled. She didn't like to wait.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 am
Jynx's clone walked into the arena with Shickto. "Lets go." It said in a fighting position.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:51 am
Heiwa lifted his head, shook it, and then walked into the arena, Ami and Kazu following him. "What are you two doing?" He asked, looking at Jynx and Shickto. "I can't afford the team to suffer an injuries before the tournament begins."
Kazu walked up to them and smacked both of them. "Behave and work together." She threatened.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:56 am
Jynx's clone turned around to notice he other team walking in. "Hope everyone trained." Jynx said sarcastacally as the extra masculine team of ex-champions walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:04 am
shickto sat down in the middle of the arena and meditated and said this is how i train i do this to use one of my strongest attacks.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:26 am
One of the ex-champions gave their group a good look over before his eye landed on Heiwa. He took a step back and growled something to his companions.
"How fun. I get to beat them again." Heiwa laughed. Kazu smirked at them and the one eyed guy backed up even further.
Ami went to go stand by Shickto and Jynx. "Heiwa and Kazu are ex-champions too. the only way Heiwa lost his title was because he missed one of the tournaments. These things are held every month, and the king always comes to see the final round. Those guys overthere recognized Heiwa, and now they're scared, 'cause last time, Heiwa accidentally cut out that guy's eye." She pointed at the one eyed man. "But only because he tried to attack after the round was over."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff