Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:32 pm

He smiled slightly.
"To be honest, I think they were planning on or counting on something like this to happen. Not to mention the reaction of our parents if or when they find out."
He liked holding her close. It felt right and almost made him feel genuinely happy again.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Harukoo groaned. "Don't remind me. I don't even want to think about my mother's reaction. Heaven knows she would throw a whole celebration party. Of course she could assume only one thing." The breeze began to blow but Harukoo was far from being cold. His warmth felt so good. She didn't want to let go. If it was up to her, they would have stayed there forever.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:25 pm

He laughed slightly.
"All parents want to see one thing happen with their eldest. i guarantee that, not only my parents, but my sisters as well are going to be dying to know what happened and what's to happen next......if anything." He added the last part quickly. He didn't want to make it seem like he was pressuring her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:36 pm

Harukoo sighed. "Don't you hate it when parents are right. No doubt I'll be hearing about this for the rest of my life."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 pm

"I live in a home where mother is always right and no one better dare to disagree. So I guess I've gotten used to it." He replied with a smile as he looked down at her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 pm

"And I live in a home where if mother is right, she gloats." She smiled as she looked at him. "So do you think we should tell them or let them find out on their own? Of course I'm sure it would be hard to keep this from Kira and Emiko. And especially from my little sister and brother."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:37 pm

"I'll follow your lead." He said brushing a piece of hair out of her face. "Though it won't take them long to find out."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Chills ran through her body as he brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "True. I'm sure the second we walk back in there your sisters will automatically know what's going on. Kira especailly since she can read people like a book."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:01 am

"Most likely. Shall we head in? Or would you rather stay out here a bit longer?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 am

Harukoo chuckled. "I'll follow your lead." She smiled. Her heart was still racing just to be so close to him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:24 am

He turned and held a hand out to her.
"We have to face them sooner or later."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:10 pm

"You're right." Harukoo sighed. "Best get it over with now." She grabbed his hand and they walked inside. Harukoo hoped that they would already be asleep since it was so late. If her mother was here, she would have stayed up all night until the two of them walked in.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Kira met them at the bottom of the stairs. She raised an eyebrow at their hands.
"Are you going to tell me or should I just say what I observe again?" She asked with a smile. "Don't worry. Everyone else is in bed."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Harukoo chuckled and blushed. "Why don't you tell us what you think and we'll tell you if you're right." Though there wasn't a doubt in Harukoo's mind that she wouldn't get it right. As far as she knew, Kira could have been watching the whole time.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:24 pm

"You're finally acting upon your feelings and are either about to start courting or are going to skip to telling the respective parents about an engagement." She smiled gently. "You're blush helps to give you away, Harukoo."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games