Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 am
"Of course, I gave him permission to brutally murder Luminay if he did something to Ry..." He chuckled darkly.

"Chaos has casted his part well," Alice murmured. "Chaos wouldn't let him go to the Dark Realms just yet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 am
Ry took this time to sit up. With out her top hat, her ears stood nice and pointed, about 5 inches long and elven. They twitched against the air they so rarely felt. "I can hear you two," she called softly, standing up on wobbly legs and dusting off her pant legs.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:37 am
"I know," Alice said, smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 am
Ry just shook her head. Turning from them, she started studying the new map Luminay gave her. According to the coordinates, the new clue was somewhere near by...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:06 am
Zach moved Alice farther out, to where he knew Ry couldn't hear. "Imooto," He murmured. "You knew she was listening... and yet you continued?" She nodded. He smirked, holding her closely. "You know that's a big no-no..." He gently kissed her neck... then bit into it as fangs grew in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:13 am
Ry, curious, started wandering over to where they might be. "W-Where are you guys?" Cautiously, she took a few more paces...and saw Zach with his fangs in Alice's neck...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 am
He drew them out, smirking. "I'm sorry, m'dear," He said in Havoc's voice, "But I'm sure Chaos would agree... the Numb is the only punishment for that."

She felt it spreading through her... her body went numb... and she fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 am
"ALICE!" This was the first time Ry's voice had risen since she met the twins. It sounded....alien. She rushed over, catching Alice before she completely fell to the ground.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:28 am
Havoc released his grip on Zach. "She'll be awake in a few hours... dammit! I told Havoc to never use that on her!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:33 am
Ry gently hoisted Alice on her back, avoiding looking anywhere but at her feet. "Let's t-t-take her back to camp," she suggested quietly. Without waiting for him, she walked back to "camp" and gently laid Alice against a tree.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:45 am
He followed her, and then turned her, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Listen... I'm sorry you had to see that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am
Ry's eyes drifted down, looking at his feet with sudden interest. "I-I-I-I know...So much has happened..." She rubbed her eyes sleepily and ,while not looking directly at him, looked back at Alice, who was still still.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am
He tilted her head and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am
Ry kissed back only a little, and ended the kiss herself. Looking up at him, she said in the firmest voice she could manage, "I have to go some where t-tomorrow...o-ok?" It was...so painful...to look him in the eyes.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 am
"And I'm coming with," He murmured. Although his voice was soft, it had an edge to it, making it final.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games