Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 am
being in her wolf form for the time, she huffed angerly for being locked in and headed into one of the rooms, crawled under the bed and layed their alone, her pelt was bristled and if u were to look under that bed u would see a feirce looking dog  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:08 pm
"...You know Hikaru probably didn't sleep at all." Sioko commented, blue flames twirling and twisting around him. Puffi froze.

"...Didn't think about that."

"Figured you didn't."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:46 am
( hey guys look i know i stoped after gebocide but i say we get it started again so some one clue me in on the details so i can get back to being around)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 pm
~About~

(Its been one year sence the group of ppl meet they find it gradually harder to survive as food and over all morale is lost theyve constructed a small home and now must protect it form all sorts of evil in the world from roadrats( physicaly deformed humanoids), canibals, the various wild life giant wolves giat rats ect... , and now a new enemy has emerged akuma brother Akura has made a groud of other mutants and various others to kill his brother and his new friends well they survive we sall soon see

(NEW PLOT NEW STORY BEGGEN)  

latuf
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm
Akuma colapsed in front of the gates the the log fort he and the others had made about 3 mounthys agao in order to survive. Bleeding badly he sent up a light flare to tell them he was back he made it red to say he was hurt badly and needed imediant medical attention. hed been hunting for food that mourning when he was ambushed by a group of roadrats one of them had a power though akuma was victorious he didnt get any food and he was badly injured. he colapsed in front of the gate and laid there breathing hard

Akura sat on his chair of skulls and looked out to the horizon his troop of roadr ats was coming back minus alot of members they must have been victorious in keeping akuma from getting supplies Akura smerked to him self as he thought of the look on akumas face if he had known Akura was the reason they couldnt get any supplies his strategy was working beautifuly " Now we wait" he said to his servanmts standing behind him who were restless for blood  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:29 pm
Rissa, in wolf form was bordly scavaging around the land that they barlie keept to themselves, finding an old stick she bordly had layed down to chew upon it, after awhile of horrible mangling the stick that she had she noticed a red light go into the air "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Perty Light" her eyes widend at the sight of the light but she shoon shook her head "A Flare........now what does the red flare mean again" she pondered about what they had talked about so long ago, rocking back and forth upon her paws she soon fell over, standing back up she shook her pelt off "ooooooh i remember now!, Akuma he has returned" her tail started to wag of pure happieness "uh oh, its red, he needs help, time to get moveing" she murmered to herself as she stood up, she then flexed her claws and stretched befor she made her dash back to the log fort that she knew so well as the "New" home, but it wasnt much of a home to her, she siged and turned befor she ran into a tree befor she started to put the breaks on, she slid into the area where she saw a horribly wounded Akuma "hel....." her voice was cut off when she slid into a tree "Ow.... i didnt mean to do that..... you saw nothing Akuma" she shook off some braken and bounded up to latuf  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm
Akuma laughed a little *Ouch that hurt* he thought he was so relived to see a familur face hed been gone for 3 days the longest hes been away from the group i na long time he rolled over and got up "i can get inside if you can open the gate i just need to get to my hut i have meddecine there" he limped over and leaned against the closest tree thinking to him self how seeing how Rissa had responded to his flare the quickest hed have to give her something letting his mind wonder he thought of something and muttered "o crp" then laughed slightly it was his birthday he had no idea it had been this long he thought maybe he shouldnt tell anyone see if they remember smirking he laugfhed again

(DUDES I GOTS CUPCAKES)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 pm
She continued to bound around her friend Akuma untill she watched him stand "alright ill get the gate" she bounded the little ways away and turned back into a human and did as he had asked her, she looked at Akuma "Can you really believe we survived a whole year?" she asked him "Oh and Happy Birthday Akuma" she smerked befor her form shifted into a wolf again, her ears perked as he muttered works "hmmm? whats wrong" she stoped and looked back at her friend, her head tilted to the side as she watched him, unsure of what he ment she troted back over to him and sat down beside him with her head tilted to the side  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:57 pm
Akuma Lughed histaricaly *Ouch more pain* he thought as he coughed a little "Ya these poweres ensure our survival, and i figured you would have forgotten lol i didn't realy see it as important" he said as he started torwards his hut making a light cane that he used to limp his way to his hut " hey Rissa any idea how much food is left in the food hut???" he asked questioningly" he ignored her question about what was wrong cause he couldnt answer it he knew something was but he just didnt know something wasnt right about the way the roadrats attacked him it was almost as if they were in military ranks now he pondered that for a little while  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 pm
Puffi cringed. "Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Shut up Puffi."

Puffi glared at her older brother. "YOUR LEG IS BROKEN. How are you walking?"

Sioko glared back. "We have to keep moving. If that fort's still there, we need to use it for shelter. Those things are getting stronger and more organized."

Puffi nodded. "...What if they're still there?"

"It's been a year, Puffi. Food probably ran out and they left when it did."

Puffi looked up, her right arm hanging uselessly at her side, Riri clinging to her back.

"You're prolly right...."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:53 pm
she walked at his side watching his movements causiously as if thinking he might fall, for if he did she could quickly help him in an instant, moveing ahead for a quick second she nosed open the door easily befor returning back to her friend, she then froze as her ears angled hearing things in the distance which sounded of crys and other noises, the smell of blood was heavy in the air, she then shook her head to clear her thoughts as she herd Akuma speak "Well according to Puffi and Sioko theirs little to no food left and" she looked away "they left" she murmered quietly to her friend as she walked next to him "i stayed to wait for you, i have no idea where Hikaru wandered off either" she murmered as she looked away  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am
Akukma froze in horror hed been gone a month or two and they wer gone the few"civilized" ppl left in the world gone he let his hair fall in front of his eyes "O....what about Hellstorm any word from him he left me during the huntting trip and well i havent seen him sence" he asked as he walked into his hut the big letters Medic on the front indecating he was the town medic *damn straw drawing* he thought as he remembered when they drew straws for town jobs he sat down on his cot and beggan wrapping Gauze around wounded spots he looked at Rissa tears in his eyes he hated it the thought of his frriends alone in this world people need people to survive  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 am
sitting on the steps outside the building she stared at the ground, as one ear was to Akuma and her other one listning to things on the outside world "Havent seen Him Scence you both left" she murmered quietly, she saw him pass by her but she stayed put, she could hear the sound of Akuma fixing himself up, she didnt dare look up she stared at the ground her ears layed back and her eyes were closed just listing to what was around her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 am
"O....Well hey at least you waited for me beautiful" he said as he walked out of the hut his shirt off his body rapped in bandages " well hey i was saving this for a special occasion but hey what more special than seeing an old friend again " he said as he pulled out a bagg hed hid in his med supplies he opened it up to reval un cooked bacon strips he grinned at Rissa at the thought of eatting good food again.he sat down next to her and set the baccon bag in front of her " So you wanna cook it of what??"  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am
she stood up and shook her pelt off befor she looked to her friend Akuma, she backed away a bit as she tilted her head to the side as she smelt good food "keep it" she murmered, she shook her head befor she turned and layed down a ways away from the hut, she compleatly ingnored the thought of good food and scaned the area makeing sure it was safe, she soon stood up smelling fimilier sents "puffi, Sioko" she tilted her head to the side, were they walking circles? she could have sworn that they had left a week ago  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff