Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:39 pm
((I have that feeling too. I wonder if Apollo is gonna try to put the moves on Periru the way Daemon did XP She's loveable like that...like me! XD ))

Periru looked between the two, curious. As her wish, her body was suddenly enclosed in a white male dress shirt with dark blue jeans. "Apollo...the God of the Sun?" She looked between the two, wondering if she got it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm
"Yeah. Chaos, I expected you either holed up in Tartarus or wandering 'round Asphodel."

He shrugged. "I have lineage on my side."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:45 pm
Periru wasn't for sure what to do. She didn't know if she should be privy to this conversation or leave them alone. "Should I...leave you two be? I-I can leave if you both want me too." She blushed deeply, hating to call attention to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Kyuuketsuki's arm easily slithered around her waist. "No, you can stay."

"Aphrodite Chained you, didn't she?" He chuckled. "At least she isn't a nymph..." He sighed. "I have to go. I'll see you around, Chaos."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:53 pm
"Nice to meet you," Periru murmured, leaning into Kyuuketsuki's side with a renewed grace. "What's a nymph?" She turned to look up at Kyuuketsuki...her Kyuuketsuki...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 pm
"A demigod, always female. Daughters of Poseidon. Apollo had... bad experiences with them." He chuckled.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Periru smiled a little. "Niice..." She giggled before twirling out of his grasp and running away from him laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:03 pm
He ran after her, catching her quickly, kissing her gently. "Come on, Apollo's already assigned us a house." He led her to a housing district. They all looked different; they changed on command. He led her to one that was plain, white, and empty.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Immediately, his skin turned to its original black. He shivered all over, and hugged himself tightly. "Ewwww!!! I feel so... not good!!! What did those bastards do to me???" He promptly vomited; it was white. The last of the pure essence within him. "Yuck! That tastes most foul!" He immediately began licking the dirt to try and rid himself of the flavour.

"Come, love. Our Canvas waits to be recaptured." She stared down at the white gunk. as if it would attack her ahd make her *shudders* Good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:15 pm
Daemon let spikes, tipped in white, come out of his elbows, aimed backwards. They became sharp blades. Similar blades sprouted up his arm, aimed backwards. From his palms, dual-sided blades came out, aimed horizontally. Two curved, long spikes came from his shoulders, backwards, again; he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Let them taste the purification," He said to the twenty men in front of him, all in the same form he was. "We'll show them the true power of the Abyssal."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:54 pm
They made their way back to the woman. "You had something for us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm
"Wait;" she said, "he's almost here."

After a few minutes, the door opened. None of than Charon, Ferryman of the Dead, stood there.

"I present me 'usband, Charon. You two should know 'im by now, so you don't need to know anythin' else."

Charon shook each of their hands, leaving a silver coin in each. "These two coins were paid by a great dark sorcerer seeking passage across my river. He said that they had to power to hold up a barrier against the flow of time, and to deflect magic born of a Temporal Entity. Chronos is the Father of your enemies. These should prevent you getting caught in stasis again, as well as purification, but they are no defense against mortal wounds. I remind you, children; whence you die, there will be no Styx for you to cross; I shan't be waiting. You die, and it is the end of you for good. Are we clear?"

The two nodded their heads gravely, understanding the stakes at hand.

"Now go. You have my blessing. Styx will also have no hold over you; that is something even Chronos cannot boast."

Xanzibar swallowed his coin for safe-keeping, and bowed. His savage energy seemed to be masked at the moment with the solemnity of what they were about to do.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 am
Daemon chuckled, hearing what went on. "Protection from purification... our power comes from Gaea herself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:19 pm
Periru stopped, pausing some before entering the house. A flash came through her mind, of a face...a face smirking cockily like always. Slowly, Periru blinked, hearing voices too. All this lasted for only a moment before she shook her head and followed Kyuuketsuki inside.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:34 pm
"It changes on will," Kyuuketsuki said, "So think up whatever you want and it's there." He sat in a light red chair.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff