Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 am
Lizzy smiled at his sister. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth but Lizzy for short. And I don't think I have a middle name." It had been so long that she had used her full name that she couldn't even remember her middle. She couldn't even remember what it started with. "I'm Nick's wife." She told her and then paused. Lizzy looked at Nick a little nervously. "Does she know?" She asked talking about her gift rather than the baby.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am
"Nope." Nick said, understanding her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 am
"Should you tell her or should I?" Lizzy asked, still not sure Erika would except her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm
"Lizzy is a gifted one. She can control Fire." he smiled. "Ooooohhh!!! Cool! I wish I could do that!" Anne said, trying to make fire appear in her hand.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Lizzy's jaw dropped. Was this girl for real? She shook her head to try and remember how to breathe.
I wonder what will happen when she find out I'm She paused and decided to find out first hand. Lizzy laughed.
"And to top it off," Lizzy paused to add dramatic affect. "I'm pregnant."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 pm
"Really? Im gonna be an aunt!" Anne smiled, jumping around. "Believe it or not, she's only two years away from me." Jiro said a little nervously. "Hee hee! Yay! Fire and Love!" she smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 pm
(Don't you mean Nick?)
Lizzy laughed. "At least some excepts us besides your dad. Let's just hope it's more than one." She said to Anne and then turned back to Nick. "Hard to believe it's only a two year difference." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:39 pm
((><))
"Oh yeah. She somehow stayed short. She looks like a 12 year old and acts like one too." Nick smiled. "I do not!" she said sticking her tounge out at him  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:53 pm
(lol It's ok. I did once too.)
"No, it's fine I'm glad. It will be good for the children." She smiled and then sat back. The water temperature stayed the same. It felt soothing. It was nice not having to persuade someone to actually like her. "Maybe you can help with your mother."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 pm
"Mommy? Oh no. She is evil!" Anne said making a cross with her fingers. "Pure evil!" she nodded cutely.
Nick smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:00 pm
"This I've noticed." She smiled. Lizzy held her stomach and started to rub her fingers on it. "So tell me about yourself, Anne."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:07 pm
Anne smiled. "Well, Im a psychologist for children only!" Anne smiled, looking at Lizzy. "My boyfreind dumped me because Im such a child according to him." she sighed.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm
"Well, then he wasn't worth your time. My mother always told me act the way you feel. And from the looks of it you're doing exactly that." She told her. "Plus, there is plenty of fish in the sea. You know you could always do what Nick did and by a guy." She joked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm
"Thats rude." Nick laughed. Anne smiled, prancing around the pool in her one piece. "True. You have any brother Lizzy?" she smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:45 pm
Lizzy laughed and then shrugged. "It was just a joke. Plus, you never know. She could find the love her life the way you did. After all that is why you bought me." She turned back to Anna, now more serious. "I did. I don't know what happened to him. You see, I accidentally killed our parents while he was away at college. He's a year older than me. I never really knew what happened to him after I was taken away."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games