Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 pm
Breathing deeply and letting loose a sigh for the ages, Isaac slowly picked up his new friend(?) and placed him in the satchel. He was exhausted - his tail dragged limply behind him as he shuffled out of his room. His ears lost their usual alertness and his eyes seemed to glaze over. His energy was drained so much so that it took everything he had to keep from falling asleep on the spot. The world seemed to take on a shade of gray, despite the clear skies and shining sun. While wandering rather aimlessly, Isaac found himself at the school's entrance. It took him a few seconds before he realized that someone was there. His ears flicked momentarily before he opened his mouth with obvious effort.

"Um.... hi..... I... suppose you're.... new...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 pm
Grit was in front of the door, to see his new classroom, then he open the door, this make a horrible sound like the doors of the old houses, and when he light up the room.
-So this is my classroom, nice big old walls made by stones (is in the basement), it has a lo of chairs, comfortables it would seem at simple view.
Then he look around. It has all he need some lockers to put the books, the teachers desk and of course the new blackboard.
-Like a request some quiet place, with a huge space and all new furniture-
Then suddenly from the floor the shadow appear.
Shadow: Hey i tell to Headmaster-sama that you are here now and you will rest because of your long journey, he tell me that take your time to see the school, students and the teachers.
Grit: Ok then i will rest today and tomorrow i will give my class, by the way you tell him about of what kind of school is?
Shadow: Oh yeah he tell me you can do whatever you want...
Grit: Oh still i don´t want that the students look you for the moment so if you can hide, it would be fine.
Shadow: As you wish, so can i rest now.
Grit: Yes lets go back to the room, i want to try that new bed.
He left the classroom, go to the third floor and finally to his room, he change his clothes and finally for a long journey he can rest in a comfortable bed.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:46 am
Lance glanced over at Tk as he sat across from him. He picked up a sausage off of his plate with his fork bringing it to his mouth. As he bit the thing in half in one bit. Then put chomped down on his forked. As he pulled it away from his mouth leaving the piece of sausage half eaten on his fork. As he set it down on his plate and began to chew his food on the right side of his mouth. As his eyes glanced right of Tks head. He gave a sort of lame half wave as he swallowed his food. Listening to what the student had to say. His eyes went to the laptop with a sort of curious look it his eyes as he answered the question. I decided check out the forest located close to where this school is. I didn't see a small twig as it hung lowly in my path. Until I was only a few inches from it. It was dark you see and my eyes aren't exactly equipped for the dark. Then he looked across the table with a slight smile on his face and a half serious hard to read look in his eyes. As he tilted his head slightly to the left to get a good look at Tks face. How about yours, are you capable of seeing in the dark? He glanced at the bottle reluctantly taking it setting it in front of him. Like he thought it a poison unsure if he should actually use the substance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:35 pm
Don't worry. It's not poison...
::Tk sees the curiosity that Lance has towards the laptop::
This laptop is my prized design. A very useful device over my years of being in this institution. It has been retrofitted and recustomized several times over the past few years just to keep up with upcoming technology. It comes with a compact scouter that I have invented myself. This little gadget in turn allows me to see a persons vital signs, see in the dark, camouflaged objects, supernatural phenomenae, etc...The laptop in itself is not something that I will explain to you though, because it in itself is classified information...  

tkdauronXIII

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm
User Image

*neko looks at Tk's laptop*
-thinks: i wonder what is in that..-
*stares at Tk*
::What are you planning to do with all that info stored in your computer??::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 pm
He scratched his wound a bit thinking back to the dream. As he started to respond to what had just been said.
Oh, you aren't the only one that knows about supernatural Phenomenon. Though most of my knowledge is unconfirmed it has been given great thought. If it has a file on that type of stuff then there would have to be a file somewhere in there about me. So tell me, after all that I have been seeing these last few weeks. Am I in that file or have I just been hallucinating?! I will take the medicine you have offered to treat my wounds. But do not think of me the same as the rest of the students in this school!.
He glanced over at Tk ignoring the meal in front of him. Taking this persons personality into account. And after all the data he had collected mentally from speaking with them. He assumed that there next reaction would be one of avoidance. Either he would chose to become suddenly angry then leave the table. Or he would end the conversation abruptly. He was almost waiting for the reaction he had predicted.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm
::Tk looks at Lance in a calm manner::
No, I don't recall seeing you in those records. Although I must say that I do have a file on you in my laptop. I have been a little...preocuppied as of late with my work to look up your information. Allow me to enlighten you...What is real or what is an imagination? What is true and what is false? What is reality and duality? The only answer to these questions are your beliefs. What do you believe? If you believe you are hallucinating then perhaps you are. If you do not believe that you are hallucinating, but are unsure of the truth then you should seek the truth with your own beliefs. Now then...with that aside I will ask of you one thing.
::Tk's face turns from a calm and collected manner into a cold and sharp stare along with a sense of worry and begins to speak in a low tone as if it were close to a whisper::
Do not tell any other individual of this elixir. This is all classified information. For now I will not inform you of the contents of this bottle, but I ask that you dispose of it under your own discretion. Drink it all to the very last drop. Once you gain more trust amongst the administration then I will perhaps bestow upon you the secret ingredients to this miracle potion. If it does come to that then perhaps we can trust you enough to put you under our institutions' secret research. Of course...you will be payed handsomely if you decide to take the offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Have glanced at the vial picking it up with his right hand. If this was some type of untested substance then it could definitely affect his health. Then again he would become a research experiment. The thought made his blood pressure suddenly raise as his eyes widened. He nearly crushed the vial in his hand as he felt it closing around the glass. It could be interesting to test this unknown experiment out. He wouldn't tolerate any spying like he was some sort of lab rat. Lance drank the vial as his vitals returned to normal. Before it had just been a stay thought that crossed his mind. But he had actually felt his hand try to crush the vial without his consent. Though this most likely wasn't entirely obvious to the the person sitting across from him. There was a good chance that they had the same amount of data gathered from observation on human behavior at least to the point of how much data he had gained at this persons age. And coupled with the obviously greater knowledge a person in this field would have to possess. He almost felt like he was sitting across from someone who had given this subject as much thought as he had.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm
Shadow: Hey you got sleep all day wake up!
Grit:...
Shadow: Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Grit: Don´t bother me, one more minute
Shadow: You are late like always, you have been sleep all the day is 11:00 pm.
Grit: What? you are kidding right? If not well is best for the students they have a free hour of class today, so let me sleep again, i´m too tired.
Shadow: You don´t care anything.
Grit: Ok...Ok i will wake up, and get some food i´m hungry.
Shadow: Now? why you wake up, is to late.
Grit: First you say that i need to wake up and then you tell me to go sleep now, don´t bother me with your talk.
Shadow: You haven´t change in all this years, i will go now, see you later.
Grit: So Shadow is furious, well he will forgive me like always.
-Grit wake up and then put some clothes and went to the door, it was to late to go to the cafe of the school, so he will go to the teachers room he saw some tasty sandwiches there, he leave his room and go for the sandwiches-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 pm
::Tk starts typing on his laptop::
Well...it seems your vitals are returning to normal. I suggest you take your bandage off. You should be fine now. Take a look. The gap on your wound is closing. Once you get the chance I suggest you go to the restroom to wash the blood off your soon to be fully healed wound. Don't worry. You won't even have a scar left on that spot. Now then...I'll be taking that vial back so that you wouldn't find the curiosity to go and experiment on what remnants of it are still within the bottle. Don't worry...there are no side effects if you are wondering about that.
::Tk gives a reassuring smile::
It has been experimented with. We've even went so far as to use it on some of the students here on campus in the medical facility. If I recall...last year we had a student who was in critical condition to a point where they could have died from a feud with another student. So we decided to take a chance with this potion and what do you know! They fully recovered within a day with no side effects, except for the known effect of an immediate energy rush after initial drinking of the vial. Ever since then we have decided to only use it for critical life and death situations for our students. Of course...everyone that uses it have had to sign consent and confidentiality forms. You're an exception for that I am doing you a favor. This products experimental stage is over with, but we still want to keep it's contents a secret. I do hope that you will do your part in keeping this a secret from other people.  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 pm
He suddenly started doing an impression of the rich man from Willy Wonka that was looking for the secret ingredient to Wonkas Everlasting Gobstopper.

Ifff you find me the secret ingredient to Wonka's new invention. The EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER!!! With it I could put Wonka out of buisness, muhah ha ha ha ha!!

Lance was really getting into this comedy act. And coupled with his somewhat hyperactive personality this is how he chose to express it. He felt absolutely great and he expressed it by stretching out his arm muscles in a rather lively way.

Then he sort decided to be serious. Though he only sounded half-serious the sincerity rang in his voice. I will make sure the secret is safe with me. I have absolutely no reason to let anyone know about these...to be completely honest creepy secretive acts within this school. You are all right but this professor is high on a list of things that would give me nightmares in this school. Having never met the person even when I was hired. And never having met this person since. Nor have heard an announcement over the loud speakers. Or even a single piece of evidence that they even exist. Except for the signature on the paper saying I was accepted as a teacher for this institution.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:56 am
Grit: Ok now today is my first class like a teacher so i suppose i will not be late this time. (talking with himself).
-He stands in front of the mirror and the go out from the room, he was going down to the stairs when he saw a little spider in a corner so he stay there to watch what was doing that little creature-  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:10 pm
::kino lands on the roof::
I've been gone...I wonder if anyone remembers me....
::kino stares down at the bustling students::
well...here we go...
::kino lands in the hallway and starts to walk towards the backyard::
I'm hoping...someone is there....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Unfortunately, Isaac's reaction time was terribly impaired. He did not even realize the young woman was gone before he had finished his sentence. He had become tired. Increasingly so since his encounter with his little fox friend. Shuffling by other students in the hallways, Isaac went unnoticed into the back topiary garden. It had always been his place of refuge even before he had been taken in by the headmaster. He needed to rest and when he slept here, he always felt so refreshed and renewed. Stumbling and letting himself lay where he fell, Isaac dropped into a deep slumber.

Unknown to him, his satchel had come undone, and the book had found itself flung forward in front of Isaac's nose. And as it rested in front of him, the book seemed to resonate with a pale blue glow as it absorbed the sun's rays, casting a sickly pallor over Isaac's facial features. Even the surrounding foliage seemed to grow solemn as it watched over its new and weakened ward.  

okiedokoro

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:13 pm
::Tk looks at Lance in a rather relieved manner::
Well then...I'm relieved to know that you would keep this matter a secret. So...you have never seen the headmaster...I guess I can understand that. Only a select few people in this school have had the privilege to see him. Only special people who catch his attention anyways. I'm one of those individuals who've been chosen to meet up with him in the past. I won't disclose the manner of his personality though...
::Tk begins to express a semi-worried look::  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces