Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 pm
"Usagi," she said, smiling a little brighter. "You're fangs are showing again."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 pm
jayce you said you would challenge me after i beat mayung well i just beat him *turns to hasagi*my name is darkness  

vampiredracula911

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Jumps as she's is spoken to. "Um...hello."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Jayce glanced at Darkness. Indeed I did. Right now is not a very good time though. Perhaps Monday? He turned back to Usagi. Apologies. It's a habit.  

Melkore The Bard

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Celest started humming a melody as she watc hed her brother continue down the rows of books, she stopped and hissed when hye started getting closer to the group. Souji ignored his sister and continued looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:38 pm
"What is? Challenging people?"  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 pm
Jayce grined even wider. That too. I meant the fang bearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:17 am
She shrugged, smiling a little. "That's ok, they're kind of pretty, shiny even. And I mean,, it's not like you plan on using them."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 am
you see i am a holy vampire a vampire destined to go to heaven to suck the sins from the blood of holy people me and mayung were having a fight and i released his demon from him and destroyed it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 am
Jayce laughed. No, I don't intend on using them. Not on you anyway. Unless you want me to.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 am
Blushing, she pulled away a little again, shaking her head. "I'm ok thanks. So what are you reading?" she asked, looking at the book in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am
Souji found a book and sat down next to celest, who was wining for his attention. "Brother i want to go outside." "To bad."  

RosetteHiruka

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:57 pm
Jayce chuckledSuit yourself. Some mortals tell me the sensation can be.....thrilling.. He looked down at the book, which by now had been forgotten. Ah. This is a book of lore. Ancient history considered myth by some. I love knowledge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 am
"Knowledge is incredible," she sighed. "It can lead to so much..." Shaking her head, she smiled at him, "It must be very interesting."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm
Jayce nodded. Indeed. This particular book is entitled Epica Lyropia. It is in Latin, of course.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff