Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:25 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson laughed as he was just thinking the same thing. The ranger's hands were shaking on the stock of his crossbow, the tip of the arrow glimmered in the red moonlight. Crimson jumped high into the air and landed behind the now fallen ranger who had two small daggers in his back. "Your mine." He drug him off the ground and towards a crevice in the castle wall, where he proceeded to feed.

dang i could have killed him from here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:19 pm
'hey, so now that we all fed...how about a practice fight? We still have some time before the sun comes up, and i want to be prepared for what the castle holds, as you both know, this castle is very deadly to those who are unarmed.'....Baku watches Rebecca sleep peacefully, wishing she could do the same..remembering that she has not been able to sleep for 100 yrs....*rests head on paws, waiting for an answer to her request...*  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:45 pm
soccergrl67
'hey, so now that we all fed...how about a practice fight? We still have some time before the sun comes up, and i want to be prepared for what the castle holds, as you both know, this castle is very deadly to those who are unarmed.'....Baku watches Rebecca sleep peacefully, wishing she could do the same..remembering that she has not been able to sleep for 100 yrs....*rests head on paws, waiting for an answer to her request...*
what you want sparing practice or way to sleep if you wan to sleep i could you to were i hid all my bocks i have collected over the centuries and look for something to help you sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm
'i don't want to sleep...i was just waiting for a reply....but i do want a sparing practice...'  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:00 pm
Crimson finished his vitctim off and proceded back inside. "I will spar with you, we could have a three way fight as well." "Do you know any magic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:33 pm
'yeah, some..i'm better at hand to hand combat..' *transforms into vampire with a emerald studded katana slung across her back*.." I'm not the best at using magic, but i'll try"..She smiled at her new friends..quikily glancing over her shoulder at Rebecca, sleeping peacefully..  

TheScarletDawn

mjnhcfgfrbghyju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:51 pm
william wounders around the castle in search for food and comes across the huge table of apples, and says nay i will go ride a dragon and get some food for my self  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:40 pm
well yes and no for me with magic  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:05 am
"Ok, Ill teach you a few things." He touched both of their shoulders and transported them outside, so as not to wake Rebecca. "Simple magic is perfect for when you are in a tight spot in a fight." Crimson placed his hand palm out and raised it up towards the sky. The ground cracked and a demon in light red and black armor. "For example." He rushed forward with his dagger in his hand and slashed at the demon's chest then brought the dagger down and cut into its stomach. The demon drew his blade and attempted to thrust it through Crimson's chest. He parried the blade and put his palm very close to the demon and whispered a word in an ancient language. Fire as black as the night sky errupted from his outstretched hand and sent the demon flying backwards. "Everyone has their own color fire within them." "Either of you know the spell for fire?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:40 pm
"uhhh....no...i told you i wasn't that good.."  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:02 pm
Crimson chuckled "It is simple really, you hold out your hand and concentrate on the spell." "Then say Fiara" Crimson did what he just explained and a black ember came to life in his open palm. "Then you just will it to do what you want." He aimed at a tree and the fire flew forth in a column, stopping just before the tree and the disapated "Try it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:29 pm
"that sounds easy enough" She did as Crimson instructed and soon dark purple flames danced on the palm of her hand.  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson chuckled "It is simple really, you hold out your hand and concentrate on the spell." "Then say Fiara" Crimson did what he just explained and a black ember came to life in his open palm. "Then you just will it to do what you want." He aimed at a tree and the fire flew forth in a column, stopping just before the tree and the disapated "Try it"

well i know magic but i dont use for C-Q-C and besides your teaching mid-level fire magic to a beginer shouldnt you teach her begining magic like a easier fire spell  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:26 pm
"hey! i'm not a beginner! I just need to be re-taught somethings...beat this!" Baku transformed into a wolf and howled. Out of the ground rose five growling/snarling wolves. Their fur was black and red. Eyes blood red they trotted over to their mistress, leaving flaming paw prints. 'don't underestimate me, I may not be that good at using magic, but you would be surprised at what i can do.' She became her vampire self once more, her ruby/sapphire studded sword slung across her back. The wolves at her feet, still growling, lay down to defend their mistress.  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:19 pm
soccergrl67
"hey! i'm not a beginner! I just need to be re-taught somethings...beat this!" Baku transformed into a wolf and howled. Out of the ground rose five growling/snarling wolves. Their fur was black and red. Eyes blood red they trotted over to their mistress, leaving flaming paw prints. 'don't underestimate me, I may not be that good at using magic, but you would be surprised at what i can do.' She became her vampire self once more, her ruby/sapphire studded sword slung across her back. The wolves at her feet, still growling, lay down to defend their mistress.

im sorry but the wolf thing isnt that kinda cliche  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games