Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 am

Cassidy just shook her head and kissed him deeply. "You just ruined your tuxedo." She said softly with a giggle as she kissed him again. She ran her hand gently along his back and wings.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 am

Matthew folded his arms over his chest. "What were you goign to say and don't lie.." He was getting mad at her, people always left him int eh dark and he was sick of it.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 am

Cassidy sighed and sat back. She bit her lip. "I was just thinking about how bad this could turn out to be." She frowned. "I'm so afraid to hurt you." She sighed heavily. "But you knew that... It just keeps bothering me. I love you too much to hurt you but sometimes I don't trust myself." She admitted softly, her head hanging.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 am

Matthew sighed "you couldn'hurt me even if you tried, maybe by leaveing my but that's all. You see love...I've got as much stringth as you do. It's okay if you can't controll yourself." Matthew tilted her head up and kissed her caussaly.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 am

Cassidy's eyes widened. "I would never leave you. Unless it was for your own good. Even then... I doubt I could leave you." She sighed softly and took his face in her hands. "I love you." She said as she pulled him into a deep kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 am

Matthew grinned as he moved his hands up her shirt resting them on her back. "I love you to.." He said once he came up gasping for air..

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 am

Cassidy smiled softly. "Oh I forgot you needed air." She laughed. "I guess I shouldn't kiss you so deeply huh?" She smirked and kissed his forehead gently.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 am

"No i don't need to breath actully, but..Is it hot in here or is it just me?" Matthew slid into the back seat bringing her with him.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

Cassidy laughed "Oh well thats convienet!" She smirked and attacked him with a kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am

Someone silently hopped in the front seat and drove.

Matthew stopped kissing, the doors were locked. "WH-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!"

"You broke the oath...Vampires and Dragons are not aloud to be togehter.."

"I dont' give a ******** abotu some stupid oath!" Matthew shriked.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 am

Cassidy looked frantically at the front seat. Her eyes wide, she clung to Matthew, her face buried in his chest, peeking with one eye. "What's going on?" She asked softly. "What oath?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:29 am

"I...I'm not aloud to be with vampires....I'm a dragon, I'm not even supposed to be friends." THe man in the front stopped at Cassidy's house.

"Out girl...Now.." Matthew looked at her apoligeticly he gave her one last kiss.. I'm coming back for you, no matter what the consiquences.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:33 am

Cassidy kissed him back and stumbled out of the car. She looked sadly at Matthew and nodded her head. I love you. Don't do anything too stupid. Please. I'm not worth you possibly getting killed She watched close to crying (well since vampires can't cry...she looks really sad) as they drove off.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:36 am

I can't die love, no matter what. Matthew whipped a tear from his faceas he hopped in the front seat. Mike pulled off the mask. "MIKE WHAT THE ******** cracked up laughing. Matthew flew out of the car and went back to her. "Back, it was Mike being a ******** a*****e, he wanted to borror my car.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:38 am

"I'm going to go kill him." Cassidy growled angrily. "I was scared to death!!" She screeched. "He's lucky... I'm in a dress... I can't kill him in a dress." She frowned and peered at Matthew. "You're okay with him doing that?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games