Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 am
Cole laughed as he looked over to see Mandy's face pressed against the glass of the window. "Enjoying this Mandy?" He asked softly, smiling widely. They arrived at the fair and Cole quickly found a parking spot getting out and going around to help Mandy out. He laced his fingers with hers and started off towards the ferris wheel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 am
Mandy chuckled lightly, keeping up with him. Soon enough she could see the kids with there family. One of them she recognized by his voice. "Charles?..." he had a mouth full of cotton candy in his mouth. "MANNY" he giggled and from his mom and hugged Mandy's legs. She chuckled and softly let go of Coles hand to pick him up and hug him. CHarles eye's widened. "how..you can see me!?" he pointed to his sticky face. She giggled "yes I can see you" she chuckled. he clapped his hands "THe angels got her eyes back mommy!" she put him down so he could have more cotton candy. She chuckled lightly and turned back to COle.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 am
Cole stood back grinning at the sticky little kid but he couldn't take his eyes of Mandy, her new happiness was just so uplifting to him. He laughed softly as the sticky kid called her an angel, kids were right sometimes, he thought, she is an angel and this is a miracle. He grinned, "Want some cotton candy Mandy? I've got an urge for some now." He chuckled and started towards the booth  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 am
Mandy smiled "sure" she followed him,keeping up looking around as she did,smiling. SHe saw the ferris wheel.It was huge.Hopefully she wasn't afraid of hightes.Anyway, She smiled as she followed Cole "Dont luagh..but I've never had cotton-candy before"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:43 am
Cole grinned. "Now why would I laugh at that?!" He chuckled as he bought them both cotton candy, handing one puff to her. He took a piece off and stuffed it in his mouth. "All it is... is pure sugar!" He laughed and took her hand, heading towards the ferris wheel. "Come on, you'll be able to see the entire town from the top." He nodded as they got inline for the wheel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:53 am
Mandy luaghed at the way the cotton candy looked and she ate some. "Like you need anymore sugar" she joked. She took another piece and gave him the rest. She looked up at the ferris wheel "The whole town?" she gawked.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am
Cole stuck his tongue out playfully. "I'm excited... Sue me." He chuckled as they moved up further in the line. "Yup. The WHOLE town!" He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "No worries, I'll be right beside you the entire time." He nodded as they became next to get on. He grinned as they sat in the seat, strapping them in. "Ready?" He asked, holding her hand gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am
"um...maybe..yes no...yes no" she luaghed. "Too late" she giggled. She was hyped. She was already getting ready. She squeezed his hand gentley.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 am
Cole chuckled and released her hand, draping his arm over her shoulders. "Don't worry Mandy. You'll love it!" He assured as the ferris wheel started to take them to the top of the wheel. He grinned as he looked out over the town. "Pretty isn't it?" he asked, watching her face as they looked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 am
Mandy looked out over the town. Cole was right. She could see everything. It was amazing. She had to blink a few times to get eyes to stop watering."Cole..." she was speechless yet again. She didn't think she deserved any of this,  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 am
Cole gently rubbed her shoulder comfortingly. "This isn't even the first half of my great surprise." He teased, gently kissing her cheek. "I just thought this would be a good idea." He reached over to gently rub her cheek with his free hand and wipe a few watery tears away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am
She smiled and kissed him softly. "Thank you..." she smiled and sat properly in the seat as she looked over the town amazed.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:47 am
Cole chuckled as he watched her facial expressions to the sights. "You're welcome." He whispered, gently stroking the back of her head with his hand. "It's almost as pretty as you are." He whispered softly in her ear, then sat up, with one arm still around her shoulders. "Though it's going to take some adjusting." He chuckled softly nodding his head, looking out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 am
"What do you mean?" she asked softly,keeping her eyes on him now.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:02 am
Cole shrugged his shoulders turning to look at her. He smiled softly and gently kissed her forehead. "Well now that you can see me, I'll have to make sure I keep my blushing to a minimum." He chuckled and brushed a piece of hair out of his face. "I won't be able to be ninja!" He grinned. "Not that I ever was much of one anyway." He made a face.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff