Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 pm
eek wow how did you get your stats that high I am a CL 8.3 and here are my stats

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:46 am
lol....i know old post is old, but yeh, he didn't. rofl

you can write whatever you want up there in your stats.  

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:52 am
thyne beauty of disaster
lol....i know old post is old, but yeh, he didn't. rofl

you can write whatever you want up there in your stats.

It's a glitch that allows you to "type" in your stats on the stats pane. Just double click on the stat you want to change and type something in. Note that not all of them can be overwritten such as TCL, CL, Regeneration, etc...Heck! You can even type words into those panes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:38 am
These days I am a rather powerful 9.0 CL and will soon be raising up to a 9.1 smile . Yet I still can't seem to get a party together that can kill that dang stone coati. Everytime I get powerful enough players most of them are dead by the last stroke including myself. Though my strategy on killing it has been getting better sense I led a group of 3 to victory.

BOTH OF THEM GOT THE QUEST AND I DIED > >

There is a real problem with your avatar not even moving while the enemy sits there and hacks you away. Hopefully this new patch they are working on at the moment will fix some of that even though it only mentions loading times.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Agamum
These days I am a rather powerful 9.0 CL and will soon be raising up to a 9.1 smile . Yet I still can't seem to get a party together that can kill that dang stone coati. Everytime I get powerful enough players most of them are dead by the last stroke including myself. Though my strategy on killing it has been getting better sense I led a group of 3 to victory.

BOTH OF THEM GOT THE QUEST AND I DIED > >

There is a real problem with your avatar not even moving while the enemy sits there and hacks you away. Hopefully this new patch they are working on at the moment will fix some of that even though it only mentions loading times.

Hint on beating the Stone Coatl: Use Scaredy Cat. You're going to love its usefulness. RR4 Teflon = Love!
The new loading times will help with the refreshing feature. For me when I start to lag up I can immediately refresh on my IE and get back to where I was on the server if I'm quick enough to get back and my lag will be gone. Once in a while I'm kicked out from my crew if I'm not quick enough, but with the lessened loading times I should have no problem in reuniting with my crew upon a simple refresh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 am
User Image

well here is my current standings in the game

My current standings with this setup are 9.0 though I can go all the way up to 9.3 with another.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image
man, i suck......i'm still not even close to cl 6

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 pm
thyne beauty of disaster
User Image

User Image
man, i suck......i'm still not even close to cl 6

User Image

you're better off than me. i'm at CL 4.7  

Ronzalpha201

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 pm
Ronzalpha201
User Image

i said i'd help anyone i can. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:23 am
thyne beauty of disaster
Ronzalpha201
User Image

i said i'd help anyone i can. gonk

User Image

haha. thanks for the offer, but i don't really play anymore. i don't have enough time. lolz  

Ronzalpha201

Songoku921

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm
I'll help when the game goes back up for me...I havnt played in awhile and sold most of my rings but i think I still have a couple of good ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 pm
I love to play but I am usually all alone when I play. I do belong to the crew in my other guild. I can only play late at night after my 5 year old is sleeping and I don't usually stay on for more than 2 hours. My biggest problem is when people try to crew up with me because I really can't type and play at the same time! scream  

redhamster121

LDI Pearl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:20 pm
redhamster121
I love to play but I am usually all alone when I play. I do belong to the crew in my other guild. I can only play late at night after my 5 year old is sleeping and I don't usually stay on for more than 2 hours. My biggest problem is when people try to crew up with me because I really can't type and play at the same time! scream
I have the same problem typing is hard enough without playing a game. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm
What level are you? I am very low, around 2.9 or something like that. It is my first mmorpg I have ever played. I do not mind being low because I am slowly building myself up and I am having fun doing it. I am almost finished the mushroom quest in the village greens. I have also completed some things in Bill's Ranch. I usually go back and forth between the two areas. Where are you at in the game?

red smile  

redhamster121

Nonemotional Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 pm
I'll Join ya, Weather I'm any help or not is another story ^.^  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items