Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 pm
she lookied at him wide eyed a moment. "well those are definately not a little while compared to human time..." she thought outloud and wondered how much longer she would have to measure things in that way. the thought made her restless and uneasy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 pm
Piper nodded.
"That's true." he said. "Time goes by when you're having fun."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm
she laughed, "and in the most comfortable situation ever." she paused, her expression going quite serious as she looked up at him. "I love you Piper." she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:06 pm
Piper's eyes snapped open. He watched Teresia carefully.
"I'm no good for you." he sighed, staring off outside of the library. "But I can't help it. Love you too, Lil."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 pm
she smiled as she held him close and closed her eyes, wanting such a simple thing to last forever, "thats why you're such a bad habit. the one's that arn't good for you are always the ones you get attached to." she teased slightly. of course she didn't actually see him as a bad habit but he might find such an analogy amusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 pm
Piper laughed.
"I'm like an illegal substance. Crack." he said lightly, kissing her temple lightly and taking a whiff of her blood. He shivered.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 am
she laughed, "but you've got that all backwards cause you're the one sniffing me." she touched her finger to his nose as she herself got a chill from his gentle kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:15 am
Piper snorted (<-- lol).
"That's true. That's true." he said, smoothing her hair down. "It's hard to stop. You're really nice-smelling."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm
she looked at him pressing her lips together, "now don't go torturing yourself Piper..." she warned him in a teasing voice. she had to keep her playful reactions under control though. that was one thing she didn't want to test.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:17 pm
Piper smiled, kissing her forehead.
"I'll try and control myself. I've done a damn good job of it so far."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:55 am
she nodded slowly while her eyes were closed, "that you have and i am quite thankful." she smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Piper smiled and stood up abruptly.
"Jo's home." he said, lifting Johanna into his arms.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 am
she stood up with a smile on her face, "took you long enough." she replied standing to Piper's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Johanna skidded into the library, her hair windblown.
"Hey, lovebirds." she said, smiling brightly. Piper smirked and ruffled her hair.
"Hey, Jo." he greeted.
"What'd I miss?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 am
she gave a shrug. "nothing much, just piper saying that he wants to drain my blood." she gave a small laugh at her morbid humor. "besides that nothing much, just the usual 'love birds' kind of things. like you said." she smiled.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff