Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm
So far I am very fond of the Pendant. Nice colors, fits with lots of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm
Salmay
So far I am very fond of the Pendant. Nice colors, fits with lots of stuff.

Ditto.
It's turning out to be a lot like the Gogh Reed. Lots of sets all rolled into one. I kinda like that better than sets that give you a bunch on the same theme. I wonder if it's the same artist...

@Ieho: Interesting. Time for some research. Or at least a little lurking through the GCD. If what you say is true, this EI is going to have a ton of evos o.O: Can't wait to see the Leo evolution X3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:18 am
You can find a lot from the Seracila pendant fanthread... like the colour chemes of each sign and long explanations why people are saying that the first evos are Aries and Taurus.

Everything on the first page

wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm
The Nightmare has finished. So many lovely items. I really like the roses and little sister.

Let see...we also saw the Hidden Ace change again. I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see Club's headphones.

And the Journal a mini evolution. A.C. is back along with a hospital scene and paper airplane.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:29 pm
Totally gonna leave my Dappy Dandy guest for later, I want Noel's gift! eek

Seracila gave us more pretty stuff, I'm loving this EI ^^

Others... Ace has never interested me, but the Case evolution will cause some interesting scenes in the GCD I bet... for finally evolving.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 pm
User Image
Noel's Gift looks amazing, I already vote it to be my favorite seasonal EI and it hasn't even started yet.

The Pendant is just lovely and I just have the itching feeling that I will need two.

The Ace is so cute but not the AMAZING I've been looking for. It might be like the Gogh reed and just blow me away on the final evolution.

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm
The Cold Case finally evolved again! =o
And it's got a tobacco pose xd
I wonder if they would have pulled that pose if the tobacco ban had stuck.

I think I need a few pendants, tons of good stuff there X3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 am
400k for a 749gc EI!?! Oh, come on people gonk  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 am
Iehonatane

Well... it's the holiday EI, it just came out yesterday, it's going to evolve fast, and the MP is stupidly over-inflated right now. I doubt 1st gens are going to drop much below 300k-350k since people hoard them to sell later. You might be better off getting a later gen. or waiting to get one until after Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:09 am
I had to get Noel's Gift. It's just so pretty.

As for the others...

I am very happy to see the Case finally evolved. The new clothes are cool although a bit tough to match.

The pendant also has new clothing. Not sure if I like the colors but they do match Noel's Gift. :3

Hidden Ace still neat but with a second gen I have to wait for all the fun with the latest change.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:00 am
Karma v2
Iehonatane

Well... it's the holiday EI, it just came out yesterday, it's going to evolve fast, and the MP is stupidly over-inflated right now. I doubt 1st gens are going to drop much below 300k-350k since people hoard them to sell later. You might be better off getting a later gen. or waiting to get one until after Christmas.

Yeah, I don't think I can get enough gold before christmas. Good thing about this EI is that even if I get the last gen it'll be finished quite fast ^^

Lol, there's something funny with the posts... they seen to be in wrong order.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2
Iehonatane

Yeah, I don't think I can get enough gold before christmas. Good thing about this EI is that even if I get the last gen it'll be finished quite fast ^^

Lol, there's something funny with the posts... they seen to be in wrong order.

I did that with the Carol EIs last year. Waited until after Christmas and then bought them for about 150k each. You can always wear it next year. At least there's only one option this year. Trying to keep up with two was ridiculous gonk

Something tells me this one is going to follow the 12 days of Christmas...

And yeah, it's glitched. It's loading to the top of the page right now XD  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 pm
So another bare bones EI report. They didn't even have Timmy do his thing. neutral

Noel's Gift is off to a good start. The coat is absolutely gorgeous. It seems it is following the Twelve Days of X-mas but backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 pm
sometimesalways
So another bare bones EI report. They didn't even have Timmy do his thing. neutral

Noel's Gift is off to a good start. The coat is absolutely gorgeous. It seems it is following the Twelve Days of X-mas but backwards.

They're probably all getting ready for the Christmas event. It should be starting in 2 weeks or so. Not to mention all the CS items they just dumped on us.

Even though it was a sparse report, the items were pretty good.

And backwards kinda makes sense. It is a count-down. So next evo. we should have ladies (or something to do with dancing), maids (or milk?), and a swan item.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:25 am
The coat is simply gorgeous and so are the other things too. I was just a bit disappointed with the report, I was waiting for Dappy to evolve sweatdrop Or at least some other item also.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff