Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:16 pm
Yeah, it's pathetic how little I've been able to do recently. I actually haven't even gotten around to writing up a good ritual in quite a while. Things are busy, but still I find time to procrastinate (which is MUCH needed sometimes). Things happen, and I don't understand if you don't have the time, but we'd like to hear from you every once in a while if you really can't stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:23 pm
Point of Note: I spoke kindly to LD, and he should understand...

And to LD directly: I LOVE YOU!! heart Please be happy and don't mind my tone in the earlier post. crying  

Jameta
Captain

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:25 pm
Jameta
...I hate to sound harsh, but knock it off, Mike. We're not asking you to be seriously dedicated- I've only done maybe... 2 things in the last month, and i haven't studied recently, either. Wanna' know why? Same reason as you- I have other things taking up my time.

We share a common idea, a common interest- all we want is for you to come chat with us in glorified insanity. You do not have to participate in the serious discussions if you don't want to. In fact, I think the only serious discussions we really have is in the Daily Discussion thread, which has general topics.

You're tired, you're irritated you had to go get my brother, you're irritated with me not doing my school work, but don't take it out on yourself.

Now I'm going to hate sounding harsh, but you just don't ****ing get it. I just don't give a damn anymore. I have all the time in the world to study and do other stuff, but what do I do? I waste it playing video games! Why? Because that's all I care about anymore! Yes, I was irritated at having to go get your brother, and all of that other crap you mentioned, but I would be taking it out on me even if I hadn't had to do everything you mentioned. I just don't care anymore. Wicca isn't for me! It might be for you, because you care about it. You take at least a little bit of time to dedicate yourself to it. You visit here, which is still doing stuff for it. I don't. I just don't give a rip anymore!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:57 pm
May we please remain calm about this?

Procrastinating is nothing new; I come here because I like the environment, and I like getting Gold on Gaia. I might not visit here as much if I didn't spend so much time on the web, like you, who prefers video games. There's nothing wrong with that.

And maybe this faith is not for you; we really do not know what is, as we haven't had the opportunity to do serious soul searching with you. You're life is utterly crazy compared to mine, and I'm sorry if I've pushed you too much. I just want you to feel like you're part of something; I want you to have a place that makes you laugh.

God damn it, Mike, if you could only understand how much your happiness and well-being meant to me, maybe you could see why I try to give you all these opportunities. If you only knew how much making you smile made me feel validated in life, maybe we could get somewhere.

I just don't know what more to tell you.  

Jameta
Captain

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:02 pm
Yeah. You have pushed me too much. Every time I wanted to probably make the one decision to get out of the whole Wicca thing, you pushed me back in. You wouldn't accept my answer of this isn't for me. You just kept throwing me back into a corner that I couldn't escape from!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:04 pm
...I'm sorry.  

Jameta
Captain

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:05 pm
Don't be. Just forget the whole damn thing ever happened. If it makes you happy, I'll stay here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:06 pm
Lord Darc
Don't be. Just forget the whole damn thing ever happened. If it makes you happy, I'll stay here.
If your happiness and comfort should not matter, why should mine?  

Jameta
Captain

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:07 pm
Jameta
Lord Darc
Because I am not important enough to matter. You're the one with the grades, you're the one with the potential to go somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:10 pm
Lord Darc
Jameta
Lord Darc
Because I am not important enough to matter. You're the one with the grades, you're the one with the potential to go somewhere.
And that's all- I hardly have the personality to land myself a job. I was hardly able to get anyone to join the stupid donation team... I procrastinate on my school work all the time, and i'm always bitching at my family.  

Jameta
Captain

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:12 pm
Let's just drop the whole thing, alright? I'll stay. Let's move on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:13 pm
Okay.  

Jameta
Captain

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:58 pm
ello allz! sorry i havent been on much ive been busy with my guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:17 am
Ladykai
ello allz! sorry i havent been on much ive been busy with my guild!

Nice to see you! 3nodding

LOOK LOOK!!!! I'm actually questing!! (You might have to refresh a few times to see the questing picture in my siggy, but it's there... and it was VERY pain-staking for my to make!!!)  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Lord Darc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:58 am
I have goats... in my PANTS!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games