Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:21 pm
*my eyes widen then i jump back and into a corner* GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE STONE THAT KILLS THE HOLDERS OF THE OTHER STONES........... The stone of death....... the Armageddon Stone........... that stone not only kills the holders but it absorbs the stone and if all 4 stones are absorbed....... then it'll be the end of the world.............. u had that stone with u this whole time r u insane if anyone gets their hands on that stone then u've doomed us all  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:28 pm
Fell put the stone away and looked at Ryoku"Then how did my parents get ahold of it...?"she asked  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 pm
Ritsuka nodded as she listened although half of the stuff she really didn't understand.

Sano still looking out the window also listened in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Rinali finally arrived at the rain village. She entered the hunter ninja building. She gulped as she knocked on the bosses door and went in.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:51 pm
i don't know........ but i think i know who does "Jinco the wise"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 am
Fell tossed her arms up in the air with a sarcastic sigh"Who the hell is that?!?!"  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 pm
he was the one who trained my master and the other masters and i now where to find him......... if everyone is ready we can go now  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Fell stood up"Okay then! its decided!"She said.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm
alright then *places money on the table* ok then lets move out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Fel began walking and an idea dawned on her.she stopped and turned around"Hey Ryoku...you said Rinali was a demon hunter...what if she was hunting you...but she never got you so thats why she was nervous to leave..."Fell said  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:58 pm
After a couple of hours Rinali came back out with a sigh. "instead of punishing me...he just told me to take a break..." she pulled her pigtails in distress "it just doesn't make sense!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. People passing by her just stared at her like she was crazy or something. Rinali walked around the village "it's so weird though....the boss didn't seem himself today...as if..." she sighed as she took off her pigtail bands allowing her dark teal hair to lay flat on her back. She thought of the others "i...absolutely have to avoid them at all costs..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:24 pm
that maybe it cuz in some demon hunter guilds if a hunter befriends a demon it means certain death and in some u just get kicked out........ but right now we have to meet Jinco to on how u got that stone and its true connection to the other stones other then doom the whole world.......... Summoning Jutsu * summons 4 dragons* snow, nira, ryana u'll ride with me and the rest of u pick one to ride and plz be careful when mounting them  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Fell hopped up on one,with a grin, ignoring Ryoku's warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:04 pm
though i wouldn't want to repeat the last time someone rode on them  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:06 am
"Why what happened"Fell said leaning back and looking at him,her eyes large.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games