Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:46 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji walked to another cabinet and then pulled out a Hidden Stone Village outfit, and a headband, and tossed them to Ifuuki. "Here. They're clean." He took out a head band for himself, and tied it on his head. With all weapons well packed and ready, he walked to the door.

Ifuuki walked into the other room and changed. She stared at the headband before putting it on. I havn't worn one of these in over 200 years. I swore I never would again. What am I doing?
Reguardless of her thoughts, he tied it firmly to her head. Now was not the time. She had always opted for intellegence over emotion, and in this case it was the best thing to do.
She walked out and nodded to Kenji. "Let's go."

Kenji nodded and then took the lead, hopping into the trees and then running along the branches, looking on ahead, picking up speed. He glanced back and saw Ifuuki right behind him...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:51 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji walked to another cabinet and then pulled out a Hidden Stone Village outfit, and a headband, and tossed them to Ifuuki. "Here. They're clean." He took out a head band for himself, and tied it on his head. With all weapons well packed and ready, he walked to the door.

Ifuuki walked into the other room and changed. She stared at the headband before putting it on. I havn't worn one of these in over 200 years. I swore I never would again. What am I doing?
Reguardless of her thoughts, he tied it firmly to her head. Now was not the time. She had always opted for intellegence over emotion, and in this case it was the best thing to do.

Kenji nodded and then took the lead, hopping into the trees and then running along the branches, looking on ahead, picking up speed. He glanced back and saw Ifuuki right behind him...

Ifuuki let her cellular control slip for a bit to regenerate the chakra she lost. She did it as inconspicuously as she could. She was weak, far more than anyone realized, but as long as she hid it well enough she was fine. If they made good time, they might shave some time off her calculations. But if they ran into an obsticle...

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:00 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki let her cellular control slip for a bit to regenerate the chakra she lost. She did it as inconspicuously as she could. She was weak, far more than anyone realized, but as long as she hid it well enough she was fine. If they made good time, they might shave some time off her calculations. But if they ran into an obsticle...

It was begining to grow dark now, the light diminishing. He planned on stopping, but he knew it wouldn't do good. At least Rai is there to provide 'some' form of energy. Clear so far, no one around or up ahead. Kenji nodded to the status check. But when it comes to border hopping, things will be a little different.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:04 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

It was begining to grow dark now, the light diminishing. He planned on stopping, but he knew it wouldn't do good. At least Rai is there to provide 'some' form of energy. Clear so far, no one around or up ahead. Kenji nodded to the status check. But when it comes to border hopping, things will be a little different.

Bofore too long they were in Stone Country. "My village is a small ways outside Hidden Stone Village. We should enter in early morning, just after the nightly gaurd retires and before the village is fully active. I hid the antidote in a jar buried near the clan leader's residence." Ifuuki related.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:38 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Bofore too long they were in Stone Country. "My village is a small ways outside Hidden Stone Village. We should enter in early morning, just after the nightly gaurd retires and before the village is fully active. I hid the antidote in a jar buried near the clan leader's residence." Ifuuki related.
Kenji nodded and sat at his place (a tree branch, thick and strong). He stared at Ifuuki, but he didn't realise that he was...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:41 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji nodded and sat at his place (a tree branch, thick and strong). He stared at Ifuuki, but he didn't realise that he was...

"Keep your eyes on the sentries." Ifuuki said without glancing over. Secretly she enjoyed his staring, in a differnt way then she was used to. Normally she wouldn't think twice about seducing a man to get whatever she needed and never thought twice about killing him after. Kenji...was different...

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:51 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Keep your eyes on the sentries." Ifuuki said without glancing over. Secretly she enjoyed his staring, in a differnt way then she was used to. Normally she wouldn't think twice about seducing a man to get whatever she needed and never thought twice about killing him after. Kenji...was different...
Kenji did as she bid him to do. He didn't realise he was staring at her, not until she told him to avert his eyes. The sentries seemed to be ready to turn in. What's more, they seem sluggish. While he watched the sentries, something, i the back of his mind, was trying to tell him something. Even Rai couldn't understand these thoughts.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:57 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji did as she bid him to do. He didn't realise he was staring at her, not until she told him to avert his eyes. The sentries seemed to be ready to turn in. What's more, they seem sluggish. While he watched the sentries, something, i the back of his mind, was trying to tell him something. Even Rai couldn't understand these thoughts.

Ifuuki held up her hand. "Alright, get ready to go on my mark-"
"Ifuuki-chan. You've come back eh?" a grizzled voice came from up in the trees. An old man hung from a branch above thier heads by his feet. He looked like an aged monkey. A black pendant hung from his neck.
"Old man Tetsu." Ifuuki said with a sneer.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:04 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Ifuuki-chan. You've come back eh?" a grizzled voice came from up in the trees. An old man hung from a branch above thier heads by his feet. He looked like an aged monkey. A black pendant hung from his neck.
Kenji snapped his head up and saw the old man. He was going to throw a kunai at the person, but stopped short. He doesn't know much of the guy to engage him... "Who's he?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:09 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji snapped his head up and saw the old man. He was going to throw a kunai at the person, but stopped short. He doesn't know much of the guy to engage him... "Who's he?"

Ifuuki opened her mouth, but Tetsu cut her off. "I am Ifuuki-chan's uncle! Why did you run off Ifuuki-chan? Your parents are worried about you!"
Ifuuki whispered to Kenji. "Remember what I said about most of my clan being insane? He still thinks I'm an eight year old girl."
She spoke up to Tetsu. "Go away old man. I don't want to deal with you."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:18 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki opened her mouth, but Tetsu cut her off. "I am Ifuuki-chan's uncle! Why did you run off Ifuuki-chan? Your parents are worried about you!"
Ifuuki whispered to Kenji. "Remember what I said about most of my clan being insane? He still thinks I'm an eight year old girl."
Kenji stood idel, though he won't be in the position of getting caught off-gaurd. "Might as well listen to her gramps. She's not in high spirits or in a good mood at the moment."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:22 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji stood idel, though he won't be in the position of getting caught off-gaurd. "Might as well listen to her gramps. She's not in high spirits or in a good mood at the moment."

Tetsu eyed him closely. "I don't think I want my niece around someone with such a smart mouth!" his hand shot forward and grabbed Ifuuki by the wrist. "Come now child. It's time we should leave."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:27 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Tetsu eyed him closely. "I don't think I want my niece around someone with such a smart mouth!" his hand shot forward and grabbed Ifuuki by the wrist. "Come now child. It's time we should leave."
Kenji quickly shot forward and grabbed the old man's wrist, but he did it gently. "Umm... I'm sorry but I don't think she wants to go with you..." Though his voice was gentle and neutral, his eyes weren't. His eyes looked really thrreatening.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:56 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji quickly shot forward and grabbed the old man's wrist, but he did it gently. "Umm... I'm sorry but I don't think she wants to go with you..." Though his voice was gentle and neutral, his eyes weren't. His eyes looked really thrreatening.

Tetsu glared back just as menacingly. "Ifuuki-chan isn't old enough to make her own decisions, and I don't need advice from a snot-nosed brat like you!" He made to slap Kenji's hand away, but all he had at the end of his arm was a stump. Ifuuki stood with a bloody kunai and Tetsu's hand still grabbing her wrist. She plucked it off and tossed it down to the forest floor. "I think you've lived entirely too long old man..."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:05 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Tetsu glared back just as menacingly. "Ifuuki-chan isn't old enough to make her own decisions, and I don't need advice from a snot-nosed brat like you!" He made to slap Kenji's hand away, but all he had at the end of his arm was a stump. Ifuuki stood with a bloody kunai and Tetsu's hand still grabbing her wrist. She plucked it off and tossed it down to the forest floor. "I think you've lived entirely too long old man..."
If the young Kenji saw this, he would have smacked Ifuuki hard. But, this is a different Kenji. He felt nothing for the old man. "Shall I end it?" He drew Kakimaru and walked over to the old man.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games