Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Sylwanin User Image
My SoA: Hayato
What kinda RP? fling or mate
Future plots? If they do a fling, future would have to be a mate situation. She is going to the Iknimaya. Her JRP is in progress but a fling with cubs is allowed to be backdated for her. (I am looking for a mate for her as well if you are interested in the idea of taking him to that pride)  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 pm
:000 Oh man, I would love for them to fling, their kids would be so lovely~ If they had more than one, I think he'd like to keep a mini-me, but I don't think the Iknimaya is the place for him. Is that still ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:04 pm
Puhterodactyl
:000 Oh man, I would love for them to fling, their kids would be so lovely~ If they had more than one, I think he'd like to keep a mini-me, but I don't think the Iknimaya is the place for him. Is that still ok?

That is fine. I actually am not expecting to find her a mate, a backdated fling is really what I want for her. I do give fair warning that she is taller than most lionesses. That Na'vi blood and all. *giggles*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm
xD Fair enough, I'll get started on collecting RPs for him. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm
Puhterodactyl
xD Fair enough, I'll get started on collecting RPs for him. <3

Would you like to start the thread, or should I?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:21 pm
if you could I'd really appreciate it. o uo <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:34 pm
Puhterodactyl
if you could I'd really appreciate it. o uo <33

A thread for you  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:19 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Belial User Image
My SoA: Tichaona
What kinda RP? romantic enemy? XD
Future plots? Fling that may or may not result in cubs?

You Need RP!
Your SoA: ....
My SoA: Babar
What kinda RP? N/A
Future plots? N/A

I just wanna know more about him!? >.>;

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Cyn(she has a longer name but I R LAZY) User Image
My SoA: Hayato
What kinda RP? ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Future plots? plot out in AIM? Or something... ninja

You Need RP!
Your SoA: [name, image]
My SoA:
What kinda RP? [friend/enemy/romantic]
Future plots? [future breeding/fling, meet again?]

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Bodair User Image
My SoA: Moja
What kinda RP? friend
Future plots? She has 0 GIRLFRIENDS! but like 3 guy friends....she's need a girl to talk to dammit.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: ...
My SoA: Damupich
What kinda RP? N/A
Future plots? N/A

Just wanna know more about her too.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Qarasex User Image
My SoA: Hyundur'ton
What kinda RP? friend
Future plots? They share the same rank figure they could be friends and if you like he's a very loveable guy and would offer to help her with her daughters. |warning| He may or may not have a mate I'm not sure... sweatdrop

You Need RP!
Your SoA: [name, image]
My SoA:
What kinda RP? [friend/enemy/romantic]
Future plots? [future breeding/fling, meet again?]

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Ba'al User Image
My SoA: Fa'tin
What kinda RP? Not sure...
Future plots? I'm not sure if she has a pad or not I know your not looking for one but I figured I'd make sure instead of missing out on a good plot.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: ...
My SoA: Morasha
What kinda RP? N/A
Future plots? N/A

If I remember correctly her cert is from the old Camelot pride right? If so I'd be happy to plot something out with her with my new one. >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: Coduim
What kinda RP? friend and/or romantic
Future plots? Izumi has wandered off from her pride and is very lost and alone in the world right now. She has a lot of visions, being a seer, and often has a little trouble distinguishing the real world from them, making her seem dreamy and disconnected from reality. I've been playing around with her joining the pride, but she needs a little guidance and someone willing to sort of take care of her till she gets her bearings. If they fall for each other, great, if not, she could use a good friend.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

For Fleance Swampie Son - (Fling) <3
Shujaa is a brave female who loves to fight for the underdog. She can take care of herself, and is very proud of her strength. She's currently walking the rogue lands looking for her father, who is, amusingly, Eyal'savas.

I'd love to RP Cautrix and Eyal ;; He's still hopelessly in love with devoted in a PURELY platonic way to Cautrix, though he will most likely end up mated to a leopardess soon.
and then die.
Which I would like to plot with you about, if I can. It won't happen soon, but yeah.

(Also, since you own his mommy, does Buziba need to stay in the Aali, or can he go rogue? Just out of curiosity <3 )

EDIT:
OH.
and Sozin. He's open for a fling in teh firekin, if you're interested, but he has one planned already, so it might be a while. He has a mate plot planned.
Also, are you still interested Orco x Sozin? (If you are, then I can't do the firekin fling, since I don't want him to fling that much at this point XD so either Orco or your firekin girly, if you're interested in a fling. <3 )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm
Pink: Belial x Tichaona: I'd love to see something geared more towards an enemy thing. :0 He's got a fling soon on the horizon so that's why I'm thinking enemy over cubbing.
For Cyn: I'd like to offer you one Can'Aisha instead. > u> He's gone rogue now and I think they'd look quite lovely together.
Bodair and Moja friends: YES OH GOD YES. :C SHE'S A LONELY OLD WOMAN. SHE BOTHERS HER GRANDSON AND THEIR FAMILIARS FOR COMPANY, HAHA. (she's not that old an sad. xD)
Qarasex n Hyun: Any pride RP would be great! Her daughters are grown now, so I guess she doesn't need that much help with them anymore. xD; I should update her...
Ba'al and Fa'tin: Let's try it out. > u> She doesn't have a pad right now.

And as for those without a lot of info, they're blank slates. ; u;

Blue: * A* Romantic would be so cute. I'd love to try out him nursing her back to health. But if they wind up friends, I'm cool with it too. <3

Velvie: I think Aristaeus is going to pull something more irresponsible. xD Shujaa sounds awfully practical, haha.

OH GOD CATURIX AND EYAL. DON'T DIE. ; A; YES RP FOREVER WITHOUT DYING.

Buziba can do as he pleases. :0

And Sozin, I'd LOVE a firekin fling. > A> Orco can find someone else, haha. Moja just needs an RP with him then she'll be ready to go. :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 am
Hey Tero ^^ figured I would give a quick family update and a rp request.

First if you didn't know Tsu passed on. During child birth no less.
Second Achal kinda went grief nuts, he waited till the cubs were weaned and then left with them for the rouge lands leaving Namir in charge o.O
Third Namir is in charge and is kinda flipping out since it turns out Farrah, his beybanu, is expecting.

Now how does this affect your girl Sarika? Don't know ^^. For the most part Namir is just the 'official' Pad for all his unmated sisters while Achal is away. He has opened his den for any of his sisters to live with him since he just CAN'T live in the home den again... every time he walks in he thinks of Tsu and how he couldn't help her. But he does come around every day, some times several times a day, to check on everything.

I know thats not how things normally go but until I can ooc talk to all owners its how its going to have to be played out.

now as for rp

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Namir
User Image
My SoA: Sarika
What kinda RP? Sibling, grieving, other.... doesn't mater ^^
Future plots? more family rp???

oh question.... who's her pad???? the cert is marked as beybanu but i didn't know she had a pad
do you have my aim? if not its fiction1119 ..... creative isnt it XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Fiction1119
Gubari is her pad, he's owned by Hibi-tea. C:
Oh no! ;; that's awful, poor Tsu. She was a sweetie. I saw the babies certed rogue, so that's why. I'll work up Sarika's reaction through the whole thing, but I imagine she'll be very sad about it, pretty torn up inside, at least around her family but probably not too publicly. :< If you could set up a general sibling/sad about mom RP that'd be nice. They can talk about their others siblings and she can tell him about being Gubari's beybanu.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 am
You Need RP!
User Image
Your SoA: Kyoko
My SoA: Serra
What kinda RP? fling
Future plots? uh.. fling with cubs

Kyoko is a sassy, independent and strong spirited rogue. She's had one litter that have grown and left to go on with their own lives. She's perfectly happy as a single mum and more than capable of raising her cubs on her own.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff