Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twin Rabbit Demon

Team Shapeshifter

10,225 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Hello I'm Roxle. You can call me Roxie or Lore. I love writing and reading. I am currently working on a collection of poetry that I am going to name 'The diary of an unknown girl'.
I am currently learing japenese and plan to live in japan for at least a year.
Please help me with my spelling I really need to work on it.
anyway feel free to pm me and send me friend requests, I love them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:39 am
So, like... ya, I'm Marissa. Hehe. o o So, since everyone else is revealing things about themselves.... I won't! > > ... Alright, fine.
I am 18, blond, green-eyed, and more intelligent than most people around where I live. They just don't think before they act. Anyway...I am currently applying to a Radiology School close by, working part-time in a Deli/Bakery, and I like to read, draw ( I do free avi art to any who ask), and play WoW. Yes, I'm a WoW junkie. SUE ME. gonk

If there be anythin' else you want ter know, just ask.  

Sighren

Kale Dragonheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:45 am
I supose I should have done this before hand but hey, what the hell right?

I'm Kale Dragonheart, but you can call be Kale. I'm new, obviously and shall enjoy myself within the confines of everyone litterate in this here guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:09 pm
Howdy, I'm Joe. Most of my friends either call me the Professor or Hobbit, hence the name. In most rp's i go by the character name Uvi. I am 19 and attend MSU where i study Mathmatics and Computer Science. Aside from that, I am a volenteer firefighter and work as a welder on weekends. I enjoy reading, but lately i've found i don't have enough time to read as much as i would like.

If there is anything i've forgoten to mention, feel free to ask.  

Professor_J_Hobbit

Yue Ming

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Hello 3G!

I'm not very good at salutations, but, eh, I'm trying!

I'm Xiaoqi, I'm 14 years old, and a girl. I enjoy literate roleplays, reading fanfiction, reading overall, drawing, and Instant Messaging. I'm Chinese, and I can speak English and Chinese fluently. I currently attend Presentation Junior High as a grade 9 student (a school that's overrun with mold and now we're re-located in the civic center) in a little province in Canada. I also like write occasionally and I like school.

I don't like chat speak/text talk, in fact, I can't stand it. I also happen to hate milk, bugs, and cold weather.

I want to learn Japanese, and improve my grammer skills, and drop my French course, but sadly, I can't. (Because I'm no good at French.)

I love roleplaying, actually, so if anyone has some ideas, or is looking for a partner, PM me!

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:04 pm
I hate doing these things but I suppose it's best to get it out of the way. biggrin
My name..well, I don't like telling people my name. They tend to forget it and I don't like it. sad I'm 16 (17 in March) and I'm in the 11th grade. Illiterates annoy me to no end. I always have this urge to hit them when they decide it's cuter to use chat speak/text talk.

I do like to learn from other literates how to type better and even new words. If I make a mistake, it's okay if you point it out and tell me a better way of puting my ideas forth.

I tend to be really hyper so tell me when to stop if I start acting really stupid.

pirate

SuffocatedHope

Silvera Ylnore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:19 pm
Hello everyone. You can call me Silver. I'm 18 years old, and I live in Canada.
I like reading, and especially love writing. I've been reading novels since I was a small child, and have been writing for 4 years. I haven't as of yet finished any of my works, but I have at least 3 stories on the go.
If there's anything anyone really wants to know about me, just ask and I'll answer. Nice meeting everyone 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:56 pm
Hello.

I am Private First Class C. Smith (Army Officer Cadet) U.S. Army, otherwise known as For What It's Worth or 'FWIW' for short. I am seventeen years old and currently stationed in Ft. McEntire, South Carolina. In January of next year, I will be attending school at The Citadel in Charleston, South Carolina with the support of Major General Stanhope Spears (Adjutant General, South Carolina). I will Major in History and minor in either Psychology or Linguistics. During my sophomore year, depending on how the first year goes, I plan on having a double major in History and whichever minor I select for my first year.

-PFC Smith (FWIW)  

FWIW

Rhythmic Raine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:51 am
I'm Kylaena, or Katie, or whatever you want to call me, really.
I'd like to think I'm literate, just because I tend to be able to spell. Those who can't spell tend to dislike me for what they seem to believe is arrogance. The truth is, my fingers just put the periods and the capitals there by themselves. I guess they're more literate than I am.
I love anime, manga and Japanese culture. I love to read any book... so long as it's fantasy or science fiction.
I'm fifteen, turning sixteen in one hundred and sixteen days. I'm a sophomore in high school, high school being something I would enjoy if the general population thereof didn't have a collectively negative IQ.
That's pretty much all anyone would care to know about me. I would be more energetic, however, if it weren't so early in the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:14 am
Hello, my name is Daniel I hate it when people use txt-talk and also when this boy says that instead of that's.  

MuchAdo

Goldfische

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 am
Hello, everyone that actually know how to use all the keys on the keyboard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 am
Hi guys ^^ I'm glad I found this place. I can't take much more of the whole n00bsp33k thing. It's making me CRAZY o-o. A safe haven at last. *feels relieved*

Anyhow, I'm 16, and I really love it when people are literate and don't replaces letters with numbers and all those horrid things, hehe. Thanks for letting me in ^^  

The Hope

ChinoikeJigoku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:12 am
Greetings to all my fellow intellectuals. biggrin

My name is Megan, but I go by chino. I'm 19 years old, about to be 20. I attend Community College in Maryland. I'm studying to be a pediatric nurse. I don't want to have children of my own, so I'm going to work with them. I like many things, but most of all I like reading. I am very much so a book person. I love reading all kinds of books. However, I'm not much into romance. Sorry if I dissapoint. This girl was raised by 5 guys and therefore, is a complete pervert!!!

THAT1S RIGHT! I STEAL PANTIES!! I mean....

stare ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:22 am
ChinoikeJigoku
Greetings to all my fellow intellectuals. biggrin

My name is Megan, but I go by chino. I'm 19 years old, about to be 20. I attend Community College in Maryland. I'm studying to be a pediatric nurse. I don't want to have children of my own, so I'm going to work with them. I like many things, but most of all I like reading. I am very much so a book person. I love reading all kinds of books. However, I'm not much into romance. Sorry if I dissapoint. This girl was raised by 5 guys and therefore, is a complete pervert!!!

THAT1S RIGHT! I STEAL PANTIES!! I mean....

stare ninja

Huzzah for panty-stealing! pirate  

Sighren

QuixoticNeurotic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Hi, everyone. I just recieved my acceptance notice to this Guild, so I figured I'd take a look around and introduce myself.

Not only am I new to the Guild, I am new to Gaia - I joined just last night.

I found the Guild through the Guild Spotlight and it seemed perfect for me. I have always been bothered by the way people seem to think they don't have to write properly on the internet. I wouldn't consider myself a grammar nazi, though, as it is understandable that people sometimes make mistakes. Usually when I make mistakes; it's a typo - but every now and then I just screw up. I tend to fix it when I catch it, though.

Hrm... what else? For more information, I guess you could search my introduction topic on the main Gaia Forums. The tag for it is simply "raverofcowboys." I don't have many other posts yet, so it shouldn't be too troublesome to find. The topic title is "Hey, Everyone." I'm so original; I know.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games