Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:23 pm
yilayth frowned. "but i'll be slowing you down...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:25 pm
Zyltai gave her a smile, "As I said, time does not matter, unless you need to be somewhere. You wouldn't be slowing me down."  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm
yilayth nodded. "if you say so." she sighed and looked at Zyltia. "would you mind if i gave you a hug...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:39 pm
Zyltai blinked in confusion, "Wha...? I'm sorry, but uh.., why do you want to hug me?"  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 pm
Yilayth gave a slight nodd. "i'm sorry.... if i seem a little strange..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm
Zyltai stood there, speechless. He was caught off guard, and didn't know what to say. "Well...I guess, we should get going."  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Yilayth sighed. "okay..." she started of west. "i think this is the way..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:06 pm
(Hey sorry guys I was grounded, and I coulden't get on the computer tiull the day before, and then i coulden't get on because my sister hogged it. crying Sorry guys!!!!!!!!!! crying crying gonk gonk sweatdrop sad sad cry )

Lalapeya had jumped up and quickly ran after the girls, but she couldent run as fast as usuly because of her knee, "HuH? What happend here? NABRI!" She ran to nabri and suported her by throwing nabri over her shoulder. She then touched calisto on the shoulder, and saw the dragon, "You guy's we have to stop Yvansi!" she thought that it was only she who saw the great drgon, "Great dragon, please don't hurt these people, um, I'll, um, do what ever you want me to do!" She called out to the dragon. She lay Nabri down on the barren ground, and ran towards the dragon. "MY LORD! Hear me! I must ask you a favor!"
(By the By I'mm also going to play Nicoli, my friend told me to while she's gone to hawaii, for christmass)

Nicoli ran also making his zombie folowers take care of the ship. sevral folowed him to the girls, where he saw his betrothed, bowing to a large red dragon. "Hey Lalapeya, you should be bow for me! I'm your soon husband!"
Lalapeya only cussed at him and returned to boeing and reasoning with the dragon.  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:12 pm
(AND GUYS REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE MAP I THINK IT'S ON PAGE 9 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE!!!!!, RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN THE FAR SOUTH!, SO JUST CHECK IT!!!!!!! I'M GUNNA START POSTING TONS OF PICS POF THE LAND, INCLUDING DIFFRENT MAPS OF THE AREA, LIKE OF TOWNS, AND SUCH! I'LL ALSO PST LAND SCAPE PICS, BY THE WAY, THE COLOR THE LAND IS ON THE MAP, IS THE TYPE OF TERAIN,
LIKE, RED; USUALY FIRE, GREEN; GRASSY, BROWN; ROCKY, GRAY; ALMOST EVERYTHING IS DEAD!) (OK WE GOT THAT PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY Q' ABOUT THE STORY, AND YVANSI, i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU PLAN FOR A TWIST!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:36 pm
(pm me, ruggaboo smile )
Rifthol grinned at her request."And what do you wish?" He lowered his head to look her in the eye. His eye was easily the size of a dinner plate. His tail swung down to strike Nicoli as he came running."For a favor, I require a human sacrifice on the fire temple altar." His eyes glowed evilly. (can we skip about a year of time soon? Sounds random but...)  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:48 pm
(Sound good to me, but what would they be doing for the year we skip?)
Nabri awoke quickly and stood, she turned, checking her surroundings quickly before sprinting to Callisto's side, "What's going on?" she asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:52 am
(hey ruggaboo im not sure which dragon you were refering to. Voltaron or Riftol? Just in case you forgot Voltaron is a golden bronze dragon)  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:38 pm
OK I will, and we’ll set it up in this post. And she was bowing to Rifthol, is he still there?)(By the way does any one want to play Moyn? My sister is done with her. Just PM me ok?)
Lalapeya stood, and turned to face the dragon, “Rifthol, listen, I need that favor now. Could you wait till I become queen before you reign terror, and havoc upon my country?” Lalapeya begged him, a tear traced her face.
“Lalapeya no, you can’t do that!” Nicholai protested.
(Say yes so you can regain strength and build an army, one year after that, Lalapeya finally gets on her way to marry princey and then she becomes the queen, after that. And then we’ll start at the ending of the wedding and beginning of the coronation.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm
(WHAT YOU CANT DO THAT NOW!!! WE JUST GOT TO A POINT WHERE CALLISTO AND NABRI MEET CALLISTOS SECRET DAD!! IF YOU CUT IT OFF NOW WHERE WILL WE BE IN A YEAR???!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:50 am
( You could always be living in the temple, away from the sure to come reign of Rifthol. ) Rifthol thought for a moment. This would give him time to plan wars, and to hunt down descendants of his enemies. He nodded."Deal. No sacrifice this time."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games