Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:48 am
Meghan shook her head softly. "I don't really feel like Meghan anymore.. I'm not human anymore..." She cried, and tears leaked from her eyes. She grinned a bit. "I guess I'm more human than I thought." She said softly. "Why did you do that?!" She asked, her voice slightly angered "I never said I wanted to be a vampire. I wanted to have children... Now that's impossible." She babbled through tears and sobs. She fell onto the ground and curled up, hugging her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:52 am
"It was the only way." He knelled beside her. "It's the only way you could be safe. Im sorry Meghan." He stood up and began to slowly walk away.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:54 am
"There's always other ways... You should've asked me before doing it." Meghan mumbled softly. She ran over and took his hand, spinning him to face her. "Though... I did like that kiss." She whispered, "Do over?" She asked, a small smile playing on her lips  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:57 am
He closed his eye and smiled. He could hear something. HIs face lite up happily. He pasionatly kissed her again, then broke it once he confirmed what he was hearing. "You still have a beating heart. Strange. It seems, you have a vampire atributes. But still have a beating heart. How is this possible?"  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 pm
Meghan shrugged her shoudlers. "Who knows? Maybe I'm just vampire in the sense that I'll live forever." She suggested, pulling him against her. She kissed him gently. "And maybe now, I won't brake anymore bones." She giggled, running her hand through his hair. "I guess it's not all bad."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 pm
He smiled. "You know, we have about one hour and we have to catch that plane." He softly kissed her cheek. "You think you'll be ready?"  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 pm
Meghan tapped her chin. "Really?" She grinned brightly and skipped towards her house. "Oh I'm ready." She nodded, pulling him along with her  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 pm
He smiled running along side her. "You are quick."However he did get to her house first. He waited at the front door for her.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:09 pm
Meghan laughed and ran after him, leaping into his arms. "Come on. Let's go get my stuff and go." She whispered into his ear as she snuggled into his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 pm
He smiled and carried her in. He let her down. "Alright." Lets get it done."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 pm
Meghan peered around her house and made her way to her closet. She pulled out a suitcase and started tossing things inside. "What to pack." She mused as she pretty much emptied her closet into the suitcase. "Might as well pack everything." She concluded. "Money... hmm.. where is money." She wondered outloud  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 pm
He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Dont worry about money. I have pleanty." He smiled. "I have it all covered."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 pm
Meghan sighed and lay back against him a bit. "But I don't want to feel dependant on you." She said with a firm nod, blushing a bit. "Man. I keep being human... Do you think that since I still technically have like blood and a heart and stuff that they'll come after me?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 pm
HE smiled and held her close. "No. Your blood is to diluted by the venom."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Meghan grinned brightly and pumped her fist in the air. "Yay! but I still smell like me right?" She asked. "I don't smell cold or yucky or anything?" She asked, sticking her tongue out.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games