Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:22 pm
"Lets just say I feel more comfortable when IM the one flying." he said as he dizzily hopped off her back helping a dazed Tibby down as well. He saw Kree lying helplessly and ran to her. "Kree! Kree wake up!!" he cried holding her in his arms. She wasnt staring at him directly. She couldnt see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 pm
Tibby stumbled lightly over to Falcon and Kree, "From now on I'm walking to all hidden rock entrances." she muttered, kneeling beside Falcon and passing her hands over Kree, "She's hurt badly." she whispered in despair, "Should I heal her?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 am
Red Heart looked over their shoulders to gaze down on Kree. "A word of caution," she told Tibby. "Healing Kree might be beyond your energy levels. You need a stronger source of energy. Something infinite. Like me. You will have to draw on my strength to heal Kree." Red Heart lowered her head so it was next to Tibby's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:27 pm
"Right. You two heal her. I think it's time me and this monster had a little talk." Falcon said laying Kree down gently. He walked over to the figure in the darkness of the room whom he could see clearly with his hawk-like vision. "Alright, Im here. Now tell who you are." he growled at him
Argon chuckled. "Ah Falcon. Youve finnally arrived. I was getting anxious." he said walking slowly towards him."How do you know me?" Falcon asked suspiciously.Again Argon chuckled. "I am regrettful to say that I dont know you nearly as much as I should Falcon. But now that youve arrivedwe can both get that opportunity." he said. "I am your father Falcon."
(DUH DUH DAHHHH!!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 am
Red Heart poured her strength into Tibby to heal Kree. When the enemy said he was Falcon's father, Red Heart instantly tried to throw a sheild over him. But her magic was blocked.Ah, ah, aah, Red Heart," the Mage said as he walked out of the shadows. "Tracking you has been very difficult, but well worth it." He cast a single spell and Red Heart fell to ground in pain. She roared and fight against his confining spells but to no avail. I have you now my little slave, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Falcon for a brief moment was speechless. "What?! That can't be possible!" he shouted. "Oh can't it? Where else would you have gotten such remarkable powers from if not from a demon lord?" Argon replied simply.Again Falcon couldnt speak.Argon smiled was satisfaction at this then turned to Tibby with an unfathomable expression on his face. "And I see you brough your half-sister with you? I must say I wasnt expecting that. Its rather surprising to how much she looks like both her mother and her elven scum of a father." he said frowning. "But I should have expected that much from Meadora; she always did have too much light within her." he said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 pm
( eek And like sand in an hourglass so goes the days of our lives....) Tibby had just finished healing Kree, weakened, she heard the small snatches of conversasion between the creature and Falcon, father, halh-sister, elven scum, Meadora... More pain shot threw Tibby's head, she gripped her temples as she slowly fell into unconsiousness, memories flowing past her mind, all of the same woman....everything was black.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 am
(whoa mad awesome phrase shay!!)
Falcon turned his attention away from Argon a tried running over to Tibby but was stopped when he felt a strange force knock him back."You should understand Falcon that here, I have the power." he said smiling at Falcon confused and enraged expression. "Now before you return to your sister I belive you may wish to know why you are here." Argon stated."I couldn't care less why Im here its THEM im concerned with. Let them go!!" Falcon yelled at him becoming alarmed with Tibby state on the ground. "Tibby? Tibby! Are you alright?!" he called to her.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 am
(Well I can't take much credit, i stole the phrase from a soap opera my mom used to watch, The Days of Our Lives)
Tibby felt nothing, saw nothing, every sense was blocked out by pain and flashes of images and blackness, why was this happening to her? Why was it that her memory didn't burst into her mind all at once? It was like some strange war taking place in Tibby's conscious, she lay curled into a ball on the ground, shaking horribly as her memory fought, and the wall that blocked it fought back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:11 pm
While Falocn struggled to break through the force feild keeping him from his friends, Argon meerly watched him witha smug expression. "No need to fret, she is simply reconnceting herself with her hidden past. It would seem whatever spell her father placed on her is trying hard to keep it concealed so the result is slight discomfort." he explained to Falcon.Falcon just ignored him looking at Tibby anxiously praying that she would awaken from the strange seisure of pain she was in.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:08 pm
Kree held Tibby, she still felt blind although she could see. She rolled the Gira out and between Falcon and his father. “Tibby its ok, its ok, shhhhhhhh, it’ll be ok.” Tears streaked down her face by holding Tibby and her blindness still in almost full effect, she saw the images Tibby saw, awful and beautiful, she herself never had a family, her mother and father abandoned her as she was born. “Falcon, please don’t, I don’t want you to die, I wont have any thing left, just leave. Please,” She looked in his direction, but didn’t see him entirely; she saw his aura, and his strength, but nothing else other that the dark aura that surrounded him, her Tibby, Red heart, everything, the whole room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:28 am
Red Heart roared in pain and threw her mental shields out to her friends to protect them from the Mage's power. "You will not have me again!" She roared at the Mage. Falcon! She yelled with all the force of her mind. Snap out of it! Tibby needs you! Forget him! You are nothing like him! The father does not always make the son! You are not your father! You are yourself! Please! The Mage is so strong. Fighting him saps at my strength. He will kill me! You have to get Kree and Tibby and get out of here! I will old them off! Even if it kills me! She roared and threw the bulk of her body against the spells of the Mage and they broke under her weight. She roared and charged Falcon's father, knocking Falcon toward Tibby and Kree. She could do nothing to help Tibby, Kree was helping her. She must fight! She hit the Mage with her tail, sending him into a wall and put herself between Falcon and his father. She roared a challenge to the man. No two-legger would ever best her again!  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 pm
Falcon broke through the weakned shield holding him back to the others gently lifting Kree and Tibby into each arm. He turned back at brave Red Heart fighting so they could escape. He couldn't just leave her but if he stayed Kree and Tibby may die as well. He heart faltered knowing what he had to do. He unfurled his dark wings and flew out of the cavern hearing Argon's yells of anger from behind him. "Farewell Red Heart. May you be at peace." he whispered. "Thankyou."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 pm
Argon spun around facing Red Heart and surrounded her in his dark power. "You worthless fool! How dare you oppose me! Without his power I cannot free the demon army from its prison and time is of the essence! You will die for this!!" he screamed at her.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Tibby's eyes flashed open, she looked around at her surroundings, her eyes rested on Falcon, "How many times do we have to go through this Falcon?" she sighed, "Put me down."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games