Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm
"Another chance of what?" he asked as he started on his other hand.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm
"Getting into this chair," she shrugged, "There's always someone better than you."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm
"You kidding, I highly doubt there is someone better than me." He sounded very concieted at this as his thumb came out of it's prison.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm
She rolled her eyes, "Okay then..." she played with a fireball in her hands.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:25 pm
He worked on his hand, cursing that he rarely worked his right hand like he did his left. He started mumbling to himself again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm
She watched him, "So, how'd you get out of the chair before?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 pm
"I didn't," he clarified. "The British threatened me with it, and when I got a good look at sketches in the newspaper, I ran for it. They always thought I moved to Brussels, boy did I prove them wrong." He struggled with his right hand and rested it for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm
She smiled, "Ah, interesting. They did a nice job." she nodded towards the chair.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:40 pm
He scoffed, "You're telling me." He continued working on his right hand, wondering how the hell he was going to finish off the job. The straps at his elbows certainly would make it difficult, and he was more than certain her visiting hours were coming to a close.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm
"Well, good luck with that." she said, getting up. "Time to go." she started to leave.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm
"Okay," he said as he picked up the left hand needle and stuck it back in his wrist. He grimaced with the pain and continued working on his right hand.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm
She left the building, wondering if she should come back the next day or wait a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:55 pm
Thachery rejoiced when they didn't come in straight after Rosa had left. But he did cuss loudly when they came in to check his bonds. They couldn't find the needles he had used, but they decided to compensate by tightening everything.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:57 pm
Rosa came back the next day, seeing that they'd tightened his bondages. "Need any help?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 pm
"Nope," he said curtly. He struggled to get his thumb out of its strap, grimacing when it chaffed too much. "So, how'd the rest of your day go after you left?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games