Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm
"Tell me about it. There were four of us, in the beginning. The seraphim. We are brothers and sisters, but we're in no way genetically related, of course. God created us. Gabriel, Satan and I and Eve were created simultaneously. Gabriel and Eve are in heaven still, and I and Satan were cast down with the rest. A while later, when I suffered great pain and humiliation and begged forgiveness, God granted me the power to act as the Grim reaper." he looked sown at his feet, unusued ot talling so much fo hsi past to someone. usually he kept it close, and didn't speka of it. but he felt dougal was someone he could trust, and moreso, he was someone who needed honesty if he was to survive.

Adam stopped in hsi tracs as an odd itching feeling went through his mind, and he eventually heard Saito's voice.
"s-saito? Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:13 pm
A feeling rose in Dougal that he haven't felt in a long time....a feeling of some sort bond between him and Adam. He tried to shake off the new sensation. Then when Adam paused Dougal asked, "...is something wrong?...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 pm
Saito said
"i was talking to aisling but then she ran off anyway im coming to get"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
"I's Saito, he's speaking to me from somewhere." Adam siad a little vaugely, frowning.

"Coming to get whom?" Adam asked saito and then wave dit of. "Nevermind. we will be returning to Earth very soon. We can find her again then."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:35 pm
saito said
"alright"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:29 pm
"Oh....," Dougal rolled his eyes. "...and how soon is soon before we return?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:44 pm
"not long. I'm helaing well enough now. Unless you wnat to try getting back unde ryour won steam and take me with you? All you have to do is travel to under the tunnel enterance fo Hell and concentrate and you should be able to travel."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:04 pm
"I....I guess I could. Although I don't really know my way around here yet-you'll have to lead the way," Dougal replied. "And when we get to the enterance....where do I concentrate to? Back to Nave?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm
"Yesm back to Nave. You're a tracker, so if you focus on Aisling we shoudl be able to be taken to her."
Adam said. His wings had almost completely recovered and he flapped them experimentally.
"we should fly there. it's quicker and safer."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:47 pm
Dougal stared at him, "Fine-you'll fly us there, but you're not carrying like a chick in those moving picture films that the humans make."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:00 pm
[wow. this is what I get for not getting on the computer much on weekends. So are Natasha and Co still in Nave?]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:04 pm
((lol-they are indeed....well, Adam and Dougal are on thier way back from hell and Aisling is fleeing))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 pm
[alright. I'll wait for them to get back before starting again because I'm not entirely sure where I am in the story.]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 am
[the natasha lilith nightmare & nikoli gang can start up whenever - I belive they're looking for the magic pieces of that scroll or whatever, so that'll be interesting smile ]

Adam rolle dhis eyes.
"And how else do you intend that I carry you? If I sling you over my bac like a rucksack I cannot fly as eaisly, and if I just hold you without the 'dansel in distress' pose, then we're bumping uglies, which I'm sure you'll dislike. Now do you wish to go to earth, or not?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 am
Dougal crosses his arms and looks away. He hissed,".....fine......*mumbled* How humiliating...."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games