Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

darkone5656

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Oh! And when I say that I'm new I just mean I'm new to using the guilds! I've been using gaia for at least a year.
I'm 13 (soon to be 14) I love role playing, writing, reading and playing video games. You can call me by my acual name - Emily - too if you want...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 pm
darkone5656
Oh! And when I say that I'm new I just mean I'm new to using the guilds! I've been using gaia for at least a year.
I'm 13 (soon to be 14) I love role playing, writing, reading and playing video games. You can call me by my acual name - Emily - too if you want...

Hey emily =3 Welcome to the guilds~! ^^  

SisSister3

Gravys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:34 pm
uh, hi.
name is Gravys

stuff and things added with because of not right now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:32 pm
hi my name kristian sum ppl call me chewy or skittlez i am 15 going on 16 next month on the 8th i like reading,drawing, playing games and i havn't realy rp in a long time, this is my 5 account i think if u want to know more look at my pro or mail me

and thanks for inviting me to this guild  

You Ate My Crayons

Ginger256

2,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Um, hello! I am Ginger256, but feel free to call me whatever you'd like.
-Bows nervously- Thank you very much for the invite. I'm not sure ~why~ I was invited, but I'll do my best to show you I deserved it!

I'm seventeen, loving writing, reading, RPing and music. It's nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Hi I am "The Seraphim Of Light" but call me Kael... (not my real name but I am not telling you my real name just to be safe)... I am 14... and I am a Gundam SEED/Destiny and Kira Yamato AND Lacus Clyne Fanatic! That's right! I LOVE GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY! SO FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAY THAT GUNDAM WING IS BETTER THAN SEED! SHUT THE HECK UP!!  

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Way of Jashin

Hygienic Cutesmasher

4,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Hola~ I am JashinsAngel. The name says it all. >83
But you can call me Hidan. [current avi is of an attempted sexy jutsu Hidan from Naruto] I tend to be a bit of a b***h... [thus the avi.]
But I don't mean to be~ D;
-cough-ALotOfTheTime-cough-
: D
I enjoy cosplaying, acting, writing, RPing [even if i suck :B], drawing... the arts. :3
[I am 15]

~Thank you very much for inviting me~ -bow-<3~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm
It's nice to meet you all^^

@Leslie:
I don't know why people are bowing, so yea xD
And you post and such; have fun.

Oh, and for the new people;
You all can learn more about the leaders of the guild by looking on our profiles.

*goes off to add peoples*

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Mitang1541

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:59 pm
HI! Thankies for inviting me to the guild! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 pm
-bows because curtsies make me fall over- I am HighFlyer316 or Rose, or Viper. I'm going on 18, yay me, and enjoy reading. I too don't know why I was invited but so far have enjoyed my experience and hope I continue to do so. So thank you.-smiles and offer a plate of brownies I've made as an offering-  

HighFlyer316

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Nice to meet you two o.o

@Alexis: Welcome...HIHIHIHIHI!!lol

@Flyer: You too? (with curtsie stuff)
You are pretty much like all the otehrs, random add
*eats brownies*mmmm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
ore wa namae wa willy desu..
minasang, hajimemashite...

----TRANSLATION----
my name is willy..
everyone, nice to meet u...

is it ryt? lolz  

willyjogja90

loxle

The Committee Staff Gaian

500 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 am
thanks for inviting me here...and iknow that being here is just good, like meeting new friends and also in having some activities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:07 am
Yo, My name is Yorumishi, but you can call me Yoru or Mishi for sort.
I am happy to be here, everyone is so friendly and fun. I hope to get to know everyone and make friends.
I love to rp and draw, If you wish to see some of my drawings I am happy to show them to you, if you want to take a shortcut, please feel free to go to Deviantart. My user name is HellsBrat, and I'm into drawing anime girls and anthros in cute clothing.
Laterz for now,
*Bows and then poofs in blackand white feathers*

Yorumishi

Pyro Prominence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 am
Err...hi! I guess it was my fledgling website below that attracted someone's eye...

But I'm Pyro! I'm 18, a freshman in college, and I enjoy playing video games, reading, writing, RPing...

Thanks for inviting me! I feel like I'm finally finding my niche here in this crazy, n00b-infested world of Gaia.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games