Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Tat stood ahead of them wide eyed and positively bubbling with happiness. In the distance was a familiar sight and she jumped about gleefully. "What are the odds?" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm
"What? Where are we?" Tyran aske,d still dazed. a wall of smells hit him - mostly apparently of sewage and he half-gagged.
"ugh..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Vence was the last to step through the strange....well, thing. He had seen something like this before, but he had been able to see through it, and it went to a place he didn't want to be reminded of. This was different though. When he did step through it, he felt a sharp tug that would normally have broken his back, for sure, the pain lasted only a second, and then he was in another place, probably another time, as he stumbled slightly.

"Can we get back, I wonder? I would like to be, umm, not defenceless," he pointed at his back, suggesting the lack of a sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm
Tyran looked oevr at Vence.
"Perhpas, lathough for all I know if you step back through it'll take you to a complertly differnet place. folds in the universe, remember?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:29 pm
Tat darted behind a tree quickly changed back into her jester uniform. She jumped back out and laughed. "Don't worry-you'll be safe if you stick with me!" she stated proudly. "Might even be able to get you a new sword if you're so concerned about that."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm
Tyran stood up and wobbled a little, and automatically hid his tail and pulle dhis scarf over hsi nose. Everywhere he looked it was timber and standard stone. and that smell.
"So we're now in your time...which is? 1400? God that accounts for the stench. Let's hope we don't al get burnt as witches or something."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm
Tat's eyes narrowed at Tyran for his impoliteness. She placed her hands on her hips, "Behave or I'll let them. I'm very good at making up stories." She seemed a bit serious at that brief moment-perhaps even a threat directed at Tyran. In fact she had already had a story in mind to explain her interesting....company. She turned and headed down the path-waving them to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Tyran riased an eyebrow at the thinly veiled threat. She had more gusto then he often gave her credit for.
"So where are we going?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:50 pm
((Kickass! I wish you'd have saw my expression when I saw the dice roll. XD ))

Stephanie shook her head. The unsanitary environment brought on a queezy feeling.
"So Tat, giving us the grand tour?" Stephanie said sarcastic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 pm
"The castle of course....but before that you need a cloak...or something different to wear," Tat replied. "Your current garmets will just draw too much attention." She stressed that last line to poke fun at Tyran for insulting her jester attire. She pulled out a few hidden gold coins she had hidden away in her belt. More than enough... she thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:00 pm
Tyran automatically looed down at his boots. He supposed hey didn't have the technology top make this sort of stuff. hell, they probably didn't even have zips.
"Riiight." He siad, remembering how amazed Tat was at even things he took for granted. This wasn't going to be pleasent.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:00 pm
"Your not having culture shock are you Tyran?"  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:17 pm
"It's...uh...different." he said. His own homeland had been fairly primitive, but in a different way. He didn't feel particularily comfortable here and got the feeing that there were untild hoards of taboo that he would probably knock over and offend.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm
A wagon came traveling up the path behind them loaded with market goods. Tat turned around quickly at the sound. Her smile widened as she recognized the male driver. What luck she thought. She dashed towards him waving. He came to a hault and the two conversed-numerous expressions came across their faces.

"Tat?!" the middle aged man seemed surprised. "What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Playing of course," she smiled. "Say-Jonas.....would it be possible to purchase those few pieces of cloth?"

"Those old things? Why?" he asked as he noticed the others approaching.

She then whispered something to Jonas-he seemed to nod in understanding. Tat handed him a gold coin and she and Luka climbed aboard the wagon. She picked up the sheets of cloth and waved to the others to get on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:39 pm
"But my sword is made for me," he grumbled under his breath. In truth, he was right; the sword he had left behind had been crafted with magic, so basically anyone in his family could weild it expertly, really. Problem was, no one in his family bothered with swords except him. Any other sword would be just a sword.

Still, he put up with it. Sword or extention of his arm, he was still an expert with one. Probably better than anyone here. Where was this again? 1400? This place was pretty....well, lacking. How did people live in these conditions.

He watched and stood silently as tat and the man who had pulled up conversed, then he climbed on when she motioned them to.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff