Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:42 pm
Vence waited for Veleth and Renten to leave before speaking.

"Damn Renten, he's gone mad. Oh well, so we have three days?" he asked. Well, he knew there was only three days. "How is this going to work out?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 pm
"I need a drink." The ing grumbled. The advisor instantly scurrie doff to get him one.
"We cannot surrender, although this man seems to imply te entire drow army will descend upon us if we do not...but I belive conflict is inevitable. If not us it will be someone else. They have picke dthis as a fortress - they wish to show off. we're small but have a reputation for surviving seiges and such.."

he shook his head. "I had thought taht refugees woudl be safest here, but really they are at the most risk. We need to evacuate people to the mainland, away from the sea and away from any mountains. We need renforcements from the Elves and Dwarves, and these Moonmaw creatures.....we need to fight, but be rid of civilian casualties." He began to give a determined smile. "They wish to make an example of us, so all we can do is be there to fight and set an example - one of victory or, if in likely defeat, of courage and pride."

the advisor returned with some wine and he took it, swilling it down.
"We use what little time we have to evacuate, recruit and make contact with the other races."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Vence lowered his head in thought, taking in the situation more openly. Some of it made sense, certainly evacuations and recruiting. But how to contact the other races and gather them here in under two days? A miracle would have to be performed.

May the gods help us all, Vence thought. This was not going to look good.

"If this has to be done in 3 days, we'll be working around the clock. I hope everyone has gotten plenty of sleep; I doubt many of us will sleep well for a while now. So, how is this going to work? I assume the evacuation is easy enough, but first we need to either recruit or draft everyone who can fight decently enough. As for contact with other races...if we had time on our side, this would be easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 pm
Orla looked over at the exhausted cleric. Although her face didn't express it, Orla was sorry that she didn't have any herbs with her that could revive the woman's strength. She then turned her attention to Sher who seemed to being doing much better than before.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Craban opene dhis mouth and close dit a few times, as if deciding whether or not to speak what he was thinking or not. They needed to make contact with otehr races, and fast. all it required was a common ground somehwere between teh races, but they didn't have it.
at least they thought they didn't. Craban new otherwise.
he just didn't want to put himslef through saying it and doing it.
he sighed.
"Well, you know that we can get to teh Moonmaw by getting to the underdark. People can be sent into the mountains for the dwarves also."
the men nodded.
"But as for the elves...I know they cause a problem - they're hard to tease out of their woods into alliances. Northwood is the closest and biggest elvish settlement to us."
He took a breath and winced.
"But....i think I can forge a link that'll get you a meeting with the elvish king..."

The King raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "And how might you achive that? They barely speak to us humans, let alone a drow!"

"The king's advisor...is..uh...my father."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Shar stood up and puleld his shirt off to examine his healed wound a little more. He then looked around, wondeirng where his weapons had gone. Of course Craban had taken them when he tied him up.
He wodnered what he was to do now. Now he was helathy he could overpower them and escape if he so desired.
But then again....
he straightened up and looked at the centauress. Glad that she could finally observe him while he had some dignity.
"What happens now?" he asked. "I expect that I am still your prisoner."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Vence raised his eyebrows for a moment, then blinked in understanding.

"That's right, your father is an elf. I didn't know he was that high up in society though. That would work. I forgot about Northwood, too. Maybe..." He paused, but then shrugged in defeat slightly. If he still had Serol, maybe it was possible to go back home for a while, just to ask for aid. They'd be late, but if they came during the attack, it would mess up the Drow's plans. But Serol was gone now; he had set her free from his bond with her.

"Nevermind," he finished. He would have to magically get his dragon back within the hour if anything that involved home was to be achieved.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 pm
"Yeah, it's why i'm so tall." Craban said. When he was met by the skeptical gaze of a few gaurds he snorted. "Sut up. In the underdark i'm tall."
he shrugged.

"His name is Athanlor. We're not exactly on good terms." Craban said a little miserably. "We nevr were. When I turned up I was practically chased out of there. Needless to say his wife despised me." he gave a false grin. "I'm a very popular guy, you know."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:23 pm
"Well, maybe we can try putting that "popular guy" to use. We need the help of the elves, no question about that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 pm
Deciding she had waited long enough, Orla turned to the cleric. "How long before those I came with will come?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm
The king nodded.
"Very well. We must send contacts out to as many as quickly as possible. My men will go make cotact with the closest settlements of humans and the dwarves. I leave it to you to contact the Elves and the Moonmaw if possible."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm
They are addressing the king m'am." the cleric said nervously. "Perhaps you could join them if you are concerned?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Orla glanced at Sher-uncertain whether or not she should be leaving the drow alone. Hoping the place was guarded well enough, should he try anything, she said, "I do not know the way."

((I do believe I just stole Frodo's line from LotR))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 pm
[Lol]
Kyrun stood there looking out the window. "There are always complications. He said he wouldent attack the city he never said anything about any one leaveing. Another thing. Is dont you think they will anticapte the evacuation. A few guards wont stand up to either on of thoses two. And there is no doubt they are lock this place up tight. They will most likely blockade the sea port. Id say we are traped. If you ask me what we should do is send out refugees to send the SOS call. Since I will mostlikely leave with the refugees I can deliver the messages to the Elves. I know where they are, I have a contact with one of the Military generals. I can deliver the message before anyone else can. I can also help guard the refugees." Kyrun said as he turned to face them.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 am
"They may leave us be, though, supposing we will be too weak to face the Drow even with aid from everywhere else. They may underestimate us. If that be the case, we have to take full advantage of that. If it comes down to your logic, There is a good chance there are other means to get around, most likely unknown to almost everyone except smugglers and traders. underground passages or something like that."

Vence pushed himself up from the ground, starting to pace. These guys knew how to get people in a tight spot. All that was left was faith.

"All we can do is make decisions and hope they're the right ones. We need to be cautious, but we have to be swift, as well. Analyze the situation from all angles as quickly as possible, and rule out what needs to be, keep what makes sense, and set a plan."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games