Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:12 pm
" Sorry..."
" I'll keep that in mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:22 pm
"you better" he said turning back around to the field "Hey open the gate" he yield to one of the guards. then turned to Sophi "follow me time for you to learn the baics of sniping." after he finshed the sentance he jumped off the tower towards the forest and ran to the nearest tree.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm
He pulled out his backpack "Well, lets see here, an old dagger, a few small medical items, I got alot, what kind of stuff you lookin for?" he held his backpack up "I got alot of useful stuff"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm
"hm you say useful but i dont see anything intresting....how about we do a little more personal trade??" Jack said grinning to Seraph.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 pm
She huffed and followed him out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 pm
Seraph looked at him suspicious "Like?"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 pm
"your a little slow on the take there arnt you? i dont have any need for materal posestions all i need is a job to be done." Jack said looking very seirous at Seraph.

"come on i dont have all day. we are going to test your ability to juge your targets." he said looking around the tree at a group of zombies that where huttled together. "i want you to take them all out before any of them notice us AND remember only one shot per target if you miss or dont kill we are out of here got that?" he said moving out of the way for Sophi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 pm
"Fine, what job" Seraph cracked his neck and leaned against the table  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm
"well you seem ready for anything but it's not like that.....i want you to make sure one of you come back from this mission i want to know it was a success i want closeur.....if you can promise me that then you can have what ever you want." Jack said looking at the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 pm
She stealthily climbed into the tree, unnoticed to the zombies.
Slowly she aimed and zoomed in withe the use of the scope.
She shot at an angle their bodies close to once another  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm
"Ok, deal" he nodded "You got a holster I can use back there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:55 pm
the zombies fell one by one was each shot Sophi fired resonded throgh the jungle all there chests burst into a red mist of blood "you got a good shot but you need to learn to aim for the head and not the chest." Sam said turning back toward the gate "come we got to go now if we want to live." he continued as he started to run back to the gate  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 pm
( gah i meant the head pain lol)

" Ahh well that's what you are here for to teach me."
She ran along side him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm
"well then here's leason three" he said grabing the rilfe out of her hands and then triped her after that he jumped into a bush and dissapired  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:11 pm
" What the hell man!"
" I'm getting Zain to kick your a** when we get back she yelled back."
She looked behind her the Zombie's closing in..
" Crapp!"
She pulled out her glock and began piercing through their skulls with bullets. As she raced towards the gate.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games