Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:52 pm
[[Yes he was the kid.]]

Wow... are we sure this is Titania, and not his mother...or do you think they were the same person...?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"I don't think they were the same person, but I do think that he fashioned her face after his mother. After all, no one was really sure what she looked like. Heck, we don't even know if she exists!"  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:01 pm
Well, Miranda was very beautiful...a fine face for Titania if I do say so myself...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm
"Yeah, she was."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:36 pm
*Summer reached up and traced the lines of the statue's face with her index finger, then turned back around to Sam.*

I feel like I know her...personally...you know what I mean? After all we learned...I feel like I knew who she really was...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 pm
"Yeah. Well, we are related to her. She's in our blood..." Sam said, tracing a vein on her wrist.  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am
"Oookay," spoke up Kitty awkwardly, "before this gets anymore existential, do you lot think this is just a very interesting coincidence or if it has some deeper meaning? Ok, who am I kidding?" giggled Kitty. "What's the significance? Since nothing this year hasn't been significant..." murmured Kitty bemusedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 am
"I think it's just a statue made by a boy who missed his mom. No secrets. Just a statue."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm
*Summer laughed at Kitty*
No, no, no! Nothing significant, just...interesting!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm
"that statue was made in the 40's right but wasnt this room lost till katie found it?"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 am
"See! It could be important somehow!" huffed Kitty.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm
"Well, maybe he found it too. I mean, this was his 6th year. He probably didn't tell any one. He just wanted to leave his mark." Sam looks at the statue. She then notices something. "Hey. Looks like some of it broke off." Sam fingered the statues right hand. it was supposed to be holding a staff, but the top half was missing.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 pm
"that is very odd considering all the other statues havent been broken or damaged in any way"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Sam shrugs and looks at some of the mosaics on the wall. There was a red one with red tiles and a ruby in the middle, a blue one with a sapphire in the middle, a yellow one with topaz in the middle, and a green one with a emerald in the middle. Sam went back to the blue one and looked at the patch of flowers below it. "Found it." Sam takes the rest of her staff and puts it back. She smiles at the finished sculpture. Sam then walks back over to the blue mosaic. She looks at the sapphire, and sees that it's a start sapphire. Sam then touches it, and the surrounding wall turned around and sucked to the other side. She screamed and started to bang on the wall.
Sam was surrounded in darkness, and then lite her wand.
[like a book case that you'd see in Scooby Doo.]

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 pm
*hears sam scream *
"wait where did she go i wasnt paying attention"
**looks around the room*
*notices that one of the pictures is not where it should be*
*rushes over to where the pic should be*
"SAM CAN YOU HEAR ME" james yells

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games