Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 am
He couldnt resist"Alright you win, I just cant resist those eyes"he smiled and kissed her"those eyes could melt my heart till it boiled with love"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:38 am
" Yay."
She got into his car as he drove to her house. She led him upstairs to her room. " Here it is." It was layered in blues and silvers.

( I should go its 6:37am finally calmed down with boyfriends help -_-" ^^... well more calm lol still freaked out a bit .. i know i know nuttin 2 worry about anyways.. my cousin and his fiance r coming over and i need clean room later soo g-night)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 am
((alright you take care of yourself))

He looked in awe of the room,"nice place, not particularly my taste but never the less"he smiled and looked around  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 am
"Ooh, the paradise flowers are so nice. Ok, Ill take a couple of those. And maybe some of these." He pointed to the Allium flowers. "How much will it be?" He shoved his paw into his pocket digging for the money, then took out the $14 he brought with him.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am
"Sorry, but your gonna need to put back a few of them, i would sugest putting back..two of the paradise and one of the Allium, that still leaves you with four Paradise and two Allium" he got up and put them back "So, uh, how old are you? you look kinda young" Seraph laughed awkwardly then took out a blue neon colored liquid  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 am
"Aw, fine." He put back some of the flowers, " I'm not young! I'm going to turn 14 on November 6th. Here, I think this should be enough." He held out about $10.

((OOC; Thats my actual birthday ^_^ But not my real age >_<))  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am
"Oh, fourteen" he laughed "Sorry abou that" Seraph took the money and put it away in the register "well, I'm 21,I'll be 22 August 31" he took the neon blue water and poured some around the roots of M.e.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am
He grabbed the flowers tightly but gently not wanting to damage them. "Yup, no worrys" He looked at Seraph. "Well, I better get going. Sophie's probably worried about me. And I need to get my new flowers into some water." He walked towards the door and turned around. "Thanks for the flowers Seraph! I'll come by tommorow if Sophie closes shop again."  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am
"Alright!" he wavd at him goodbye and went back to his M.e. "Hey..what did you think?" M.e. looked up at Seraph "Yah, me to, and before you ask, no you cannot" M.e. looked disappointed at something then looked towards the window "Ok, ok, I'll put you there" he picked M.e. up and sat him in the window, some guy looked at M.e. and thought, he walked in "Hey! I want that plant for my girl" the dog said to Seraph "Nope, that ones not for sale" the dog raised a brow "oh? not for sale? then I'm guessing this one isn't either" he pickd up the carnations that M.e. was hugging and threw them at Seraph, M.e got mad and wrapped his tentacles around the dogs arms, peircing the skin in areas, blood ddripped down, the dog yipped and pulled away, breaking one of the tentacles "You f***ing freak plant!" Seraphs eyes glared at the dog "No..one..hurts..my..friend" he got up and walked over to the taller dog "lets bring this outside" the dog grabbed him "Fine" Seraph kicked him and threw a chuck of a pot at the case above the counter, he gathered his dagger and jumped ouside "I said..you don't touch my M.e." The dog laughed and went to grab Seraph, however Seraph jumped out of the way and stabbed his arm "No!" he kicked his back "Get outta here a**hole!" he ripped the dagger out of the skin as the dog yipped and ran "Gawd..why are there so many of his kind now en days" he sighed wipeing the blood off his dagger as he went to clean up his shop

((In real that would have taken 30 minutes to fight out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am
Kuro was halfway to his house when his left ear twitched. "What is all that ruckus?" He said aloud. He shrugged, I'm sure its nothing. If anything I'll check back with Seraph tommorow. He saw a dog coming his way yelping in pain. He noticed that his arm was bleeding and thought that he could help. "Sir? Um...my shop is just one block down. We have a first aid kit if you need it-" He got cut off, The dog turned around feriously. "Oh shut up you stupid cat!" The dog said with an attitude. The dog lifted Kuro by his collar with his good arm. "You really think that this scratch..." He winced and then continued. "...Hurts me?" He dropped Kuro and he landed on his bottom. The dog quickly ran away after that. Kuro stood up. He decided to go back to the plant store to tell Seraph what had happened.
He entered the plant store and saw that it was a mess. "Hey- Woah. what happened here?"  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am
Seraphs tail swished while he worked on cleaning up "Hey..a dog happened.." he stood up with chucks of plant pots in his arms, he dumped the chucnks into a trach bin and picked up the carnations "I'm sorry M.e. that a** killed them" he sat the plants on the counter, he still had that dogs blood on him "Man..this stinks, those carnations where M.e's favorites"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm
" Yea I know she laughed It need for Celtic," she grinned at him
" I had some furr redo my room.." " Kind bad idea it turned out way to sparkly."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm
Navo laughed and fell on his butt laughing"ya should pick better furrs to design your room"he rolled around on the ground unable to control himself"its so funny, cant stop laughing!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Kuro looked at the blood on Seraphs shirt, then remebered the blood trickling down the dogs arm. "I just ran into a dog, he looked like he got stabbed in the arm. Did you do that?" He looked at M.e, and noticed that he was missing a tentacle." Did that dog do that to M.e?"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm
She lightly kicked him. " Weren't you going to order pizza?" And yes maybe you can help me fix this mess."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games