Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:06 pm
" Hell no!"Seramiphia looked for the voice just as a fist collided with her body.
She let out a sharp breathe falling backward
" Shi..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:07 pm
Seraph suddenly got protective, his plasma shield taking all the shos for Narun, Seraphs mechs hands shot off lazers at the enimies  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:08 pm
the voice came over the com again "i said stop now or pay the price for your actions!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:09 pm
(( D: and i get pounded on sheesh)

Seramiphia stood blood trickling from her mouth. She was very pissed
Pulling back her glove she extended her claws and pierced the smugglers chest. She pulled back and retracted them. And walked into her ship
" Guys I have it."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Seraph screamed to the COm "HELLO NO! I WILL STOP WHEN I DAMN WELL WANT WHO THA HELL ARE YOU!" the rage clear in his voice..he WOULD protect Narun...no matter what  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
Narun coughed, he himself had taken some damage in the mech. The mech let out painful animal like cries. His mech was advanced to where it felt pain, Narun coughed up blood. He tried getting his mech to move but it was far beyond being able to do anything. He grabbed his com and talked into it"Get out of here you guys"he held his side"I don't think am going anywhere"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Seramiphia went further into her ship  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 pm
Seraph extended the sheild "Narun, your coming with me..your Mech is..special..it is like Linda..she knows how to repair it" Seraph said protecting him "Foregive me Miss. S" he said as he tried to pick up Narun and his mech up...Linda brought he ship close..getting hit little bits, Seraph closed the zCargo bay "Narun? Are you ok?" they where still in the battle, outside the ship was taking damage  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 pm
"i guess reasoning with you is out of the question then." the voice said in a relaxed tone "very well i guess i will have to force you to stop all of this senceless violenc"

A gaintbeam shot though the air hiting the ground right infront of seraph's MS blasting a hole right through the city.

"now will you stop and listen?" the voice asked  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm
She ship shook and Seramiphia peeked out
" Oh what the hell do you want Mr. Booming voice???"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image
Narun coughed and felt his mech shake from the blast in front of Seraph's MS. Narun groaned in pain"Am ok"he coughed and held his side"please Mistress get out of here"he said as Grey Wolf reached down and picked up a rifle from a fallen Military MS and began firing into the sky at where the beam came from...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm
After some realigning, Seraphs mech got them all inside his ship "Ok..we're partly safe" he said "Now..LINDA geet down here..I have aMech I want you to meet"

Linda came running, very fast, she got there "yes? Oh..my.." she looked at Grey Wolf with wide eyes  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image
Grey Wolf animal siren of pain would make most cover their ears. Narun held his side as blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. The Grey Wolf let out another chilling cry. Narun held something in the darkness of the cockpit, one of the blasts had gone through the cockpit before but had barely missed him...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 pm
"i warnd you not to resist" the voice spoke over the com once more

another beam as large as the last shot out of the sky from a different spot heading streigth for serah's ships engins.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 pm
The auto pilot moved them just in time as they flew away from the city

Seraph got out of his mech "Narun, lets get out of there so I can help you"

Linda ran to the Grey Wolf and held one of its arms cooeing "You'll be ok..you'll be ok"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games