Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
I Demand The Two Of You Grow Up. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"We don't have the Succubus Network...do we?"
  "Humans can't see it. They see it as something they enjoy anyways."
  TV: "*MYTHBUSTERS*"
View Results

Trent_Darksithe

O.G. Lover

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Yeah, 'forced'.

Back in High School when everyone was picking their cliques, I ended up getting shafted, and given the 'pervert' clique.

Actually, I hit puberty really fast, and before I really could wrap my head around the whole thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:02 pm
Ah.. teen cliques... Such fabrication...

There wasn't a pervert clique at my school..
The only thing close was the creepy stalker clique.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm
I got stuck in the Artistic Nerd/Band Geek/Creepy Otaku cliques.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 am
Trent_Darksithe
Don't make me shank you in the back, Sai.

And for cripes sakes, that stain's from the waffles you and Steph were makin' that morning. Sheesh. She got some on her jeans too.

If you remember, that was after you tackled me that morning as well after I paid the bills when it was supposed to be your turn this month. Speaking of which...
*hands cleaning supplies*
We're still waiting for you to clean up that mess...and also clean up whatever mess you made in the shower.

@Steph: Clique wise?...I don't really recall...I know I was in the un-cool/whimp crowd for bit which called for people to bully me...until I got even, which usually was the effect of some sort of provocation and filled with rage and hate. Best part was, I'd be such a mess after said incident, the bully (whomever pushed the wrong button so to speak) got blame for starting the fight.
Hell I remember punching a kid in the kidney because he pushed me down on the basketball court...  

Kjuroki Kaze

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 am
Kjuroki Kaze
Trent_Darksithe

And for cripes sakes, that stain's from the waffles you and Steph were makin' that morning. Sheesh. She got some on her jeans too.

If you remember, that was after you tackled me that morning as well after I paid the bills when it was supposed to be your turn this month. Speaking of which...
We're still waiting for you to clean up that mess...and also clean up whatever mess you made in the shower.

@Steph: Clique wise?...I don't really recall...I know I was in the un-cool/whimp crowd for bit which called for people to bully me...until I got even, which usually was the effect of some sort of provocation and filled with rage and hate. Best part was, I'd be such a mess after said incident, the bully (whomever pushed the wrong button so to speak) got blame for starting the fight.
Hell I remember punching a kid in the kidney because he pushed me down on the basketball court...

Ah internal dmg ftw XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am
I....I was a chameleon in school. I was part of every group but the stonners/druggies that the smokers didn't want to hang out with.

The problem I had was that people would loose me in a crowd. I'm on the short side, and sometimes I would go quiet & people would look around in a panic & ask where I was.

There were times I shut myself in the learning resource rooms (quieter than the library) because I was "bored with people" as I said.

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm
Yum yum. biggrin

Yum noodles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm
Fazzey
I....I was a chameleon in school. I was part of every group but the stonners/druggies that the smokers didn't want to hang out with.

The problem I had was that people would loose me in a crowd. I'm on the short side, and sometimes I would go quiet & people would look around in a panic & ask where I was.

There were times I shut myself in the learning resource rooms (quieter than the library) because I was "bored with people" as I said.
Fazzey is a higher being! surprised

My library in high school was the cool place to go during lunch (and not have lunch, lol "no eating in the library!"). and now it's "even cooler" cause it started adopting manga (after I left, lol) into their circulation so all the animu freaks go there...

My cool hang out spot was the back of my car... cause it was an SUV type... so the back flipped up and provided a sitting area and shade... I'm such a cool kid. pirate

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:03 pm
KuroAkaNeko
Kjuroki Kaze
Trent_Darksithe

Ah internal dmg ftw XD

I neglected to mention that said kid had just been released from the hospital a few days prior for surgery on said kidney...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
I neglected to mention that said kid had just been released from the hospital a few days prior for surgery on said kidney...
Adding insult to injury?
*ba dum chhh*

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
Adding insult to injury?
*ba dum chhh*

Just blind rage, I got lucky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
Adding insult to injury?
*ba dum chhh*

And then you killed the poor guy...
HE ONLY HAD TWO KIDNEYS! D:

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
Adding insult to injury?
*ba dum chhh*

...Actually truthfully...he didn't return to school for a few days after that.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:27 pm
I don't think there were too many cliques in my school. There were the smokers, the ones who thought they were all that and a bag of chips, then the race-based cliques. Like all the asians would hang out together, all the black people, etc.

I was part of a small group of friends who knew each other from Junior High. It was just us three with the occasional fourth for two years. After that I hung with the asian clique (I was easy to spot being white), then with the people who stayed inside a classroom, then no where for my schedule was such to where I wasn't at school during lunch.

I would work somewhere (no pay, it was for the ROP program and I decided to work on a voluntary basis) then grab a bite to eat, then head to school.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
Adding insult to injury?
*ba dum chhh*

...Actually truthfully...he didn't return to school for a few days after that.. sweatdrop
... MURDER...  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces