Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

blackiewackie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm Christine and if you want to know stuff about me, go to my awesome profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 am
Hi, my name is Heather, I'm 24 years old (and i was reading the earlier posts which now makes me think that I am the ancient one here) Solie Baine is the name of one of my characters which is soon to be on my personal website (which is in my profile) I have been in love with fall out boy for going on 4 1/2 years now. I am currently in college studying to be a graphic designer. My hobbies include drawing singing MUSIC!, and many other nerdy anime and manga related things, and I love to play video games!  

Synkittie

xXProud Maker of ChaosxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:19 am
hi i'm brenda1011 i love fob heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:30 am
hi..I'm xxACoalminexx (because I don't like givin' out my name to random people) but if you have to shorten ite, call me Coal. I love Fall Out Boy, I have all their albums (xept FOB's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend) and I also like Panic! At the Disco. I'm known to be random sometimes...so bear with me if I go off topic.

BuhByez
heart
Coal  

xBleedingVenom

The Little Santi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:29 pm
I'm Sy. I love FOB and almost all other FBR bands. =]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:52 am
im Alice, and i adore fall out boy, i used to not like them cause i never listened to them, but after i started listening to them i liked them! i started listening to them after i got out of the hospital for personal issues, and their songs and lyrics really helped me to cope.  

Emo_Vampire_Luver

_fa11_0ut_girl_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:30 am
My real name is Heather and I'm addicted to heart Fall Out Boy heart . They go everywhere with me on my Mp3, to work, to bed, to my Grandma's, everywhere, constantly! When I don't have it on my headphones, I have them on the computer. mrgreen People at work think I'm crazy and say they sound like "a gay version of Green Day" WHICH ISN'T TRUE. Anyway, I digress.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:00 pm
heart Im just a not-so-simple music folower who is an fob fan
i from michigan and im 15
but wether im being mature or imatue im not acting my age
oh and if your a true say anything fan from this point on i lov you and you wink need to add me heart  

SkyBleedsBlu

Ajandrada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:33 am
Yo my name is Alex
And I'm 14 years old
I've been an FOB fan since '03
And I know ALMSOT all the lyrics to FOB songs since their '05 album, From Under The Cork Tree.
I have all their songs on my Ipod and LG Chocolate phone.
I know how to play guitar on 4 of FOB's songs and they are: Thriller, Dance Dance, Champgane for my real friends real pain for my sham friends, and Chicago is so two years ago
So ya IM A HUGE FAN!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:50 pm
Hi everyone, ummm i don't know what to say but uh...I love F.O.B! So yeah  

candycorn142

falloutboy_07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:21 am
Hey. I've been a guild member for about year and a half now, but havn't been online for over a year so i just thought i'd re-introduce myself. my names sam and i'm back... so hi!! *waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 am
_fa11_0ut_girl_
My real name is Heather and I'm addicted to heart Fall Out Boy heart . They go everywhere with me on my Mp3, to work, to bed, to my Grandma's, everywhere, constantly! When I don't have it on my headphones, I have them on the computer. mrgreen People at work think I'm crazy and say they sound like "a gay version of Green Day" WHICH ISN'T TRUE. Anyway, I digress.

thats cool fall out boy goes everywhere with me also...they are my ringer and call tone on my cell phone...  

Synkittie

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:35 pm
I'm Emily, I'm 14, from New Jersey.
As you can see I am a PANIC! At The Disco fan, HUGE obsessor, HOWEVER Fall Out Boy is my second favorite band. You will not see me comparing them. I really don't like when people do that: they are not aiming for the same sound at all so I don't see the similarities, really.
Let's See... I LOVE singing, I like to play piano and guitar and write music and stories and such.
I Like A Lot of music so check out my profile to see my list. mrgreen
Uhm I Love Having Friends so don't hesitate ever to Contact Me.
My Top Fall Out Boy Songs are

Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
You're Crashing But You're No Wave
The Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes

heart emily. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:39 pm
hey all! the name's clue. :]
i havent been a fob fan for that long....i only got into music recently within the past year and a half, even though i'm a teen...i may not know as much as some of you, so forgive me sweatdrop
I love fob's music & especially their music videos! heart they're witty, crazy, and have amazing music! ;D
and i also love pete! xd i'm a member of the pete wentz guild, so thats why i decided to join here as well. :]

panic! at the disco is another one of my fav bands! heart
anyways, thats all for now....

clueless-in-the-forest

eozwerd604

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:36 am
Hi I'm Zoe, I'm 15, and I live in Las Vegas.
I love Fall Out Boy and I've been a fan since '03  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces