Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am
He smiled and held Zacks hand as they walked through the school. He didnt like to fight but he would in a heartbeat if it kept Zack safe. He smiled to himself as they went to their lockers. He let out a deep breath, glad that no one bothered them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 am
Zack smiled as he went to class. He sighed sitting down. Ashen wasn't here and he could here the whispers.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm
He sat at class and looked around making sure to pay attention. Even though his attention kept going to thinking about Zack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Everything as going fine, until it started to rain hard all of a sudden. "get away fro the windows!" the teacher cried. Its a tornado!" she cried again. All the students ran to the door and stayed toward the wall. Some of them were crying. Zack was rushing over there when it hit and it picked up Zack and flung him into a tree. It rampage for a few minutes ore then disappeared.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
He heard the tornados and the sirens went off. He didnt do as everyone else did, he ran from the hall and to Zacks classroom. He remembered where his room was. He saw Zack laying against a tree and screamed as he ran to him. He fell to the ground and touched Zack's face sweetly. "Zack," he whispered as he touched him. He was to afraid to move him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 pm
"We need 911!" A girl screamed crying. "I'm so sorry Ashen she said as a teacher ran to call 911.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 pm
He cradled Zack in his arms as he cried. "Hurry," he screamed as got close to see if he was still breathing. "He's still breathing, hurry up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Soon you could hear the ambulances'. they gently pried Ashen away and loaded him up. "Does anyone know his parents?" a paramedic asked.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm
"I do," he said, "Let me ride with him in the ambulance and I can call them on the cell phone as we go. He needs help now," his voice was breaking he was so upset, he couldnt lose Zack, he couldnt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm
The paramedic nodded. "Come on." He said as he and another loaded Zack in the ambulance and when Ashen got in, they closed the doors and put an oxygen mask on Zack. Zack opened his eyes lightly groanng.."A-ashen??" He asked in a whisper.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 pm
He climbed in holding Zacks hand gently. "I'm right here baby, I'm right here," he said sadly as he tried to hold back tears. He pulled out his cell phone. "Im calling your parents," he said as he dialed the number. The phone rang a couple time when his mom answered he started to cry. "Meet me at the hospital Zacks hurt," he said sadly. "Im with him in the ambulance, I have to go, meet at the hospital." He waitedf for her to answer and then hung up. He turned back to Zack, "im right here Zack, and I'm not going anywhere, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Zack nodded slowly and fell back under. Soon they were at the hospital and they raced Zack to the emergency room. Hours later, Zack was in a room all kind of machines hoked up to him and he was drugged heavily. His mom and dad was there waiting for Zack to wake up.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 am
He sat in the waiting room, his head in his hands as tears cascading down his cheek. "I cant lose him," was all he kept whispering to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Zack woke up slowly hours later. "..where's Ashen?" He asked as his mother started to cry. His father ran out in the waiting room to get Ashen. "He's awake!" His father yelled to Ashen.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:27 am
He jumped up at hearing those few words and ran into the room besid Zack. He took his hand gently and kissed Zacks cheek. "Hey baby," he whispered as he held the others hand.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff