Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 am
Also, he can even win in a fight against the Seamstress since his razor body cuts everything. Same goes for that flying bird thing since he can transform into a big rocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 am
i wonder how bad the dolls would have gotten their asses kicked if they facedf him xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 am
LOL! They would've gotten they asses kicked so hard, that they would be completely ripped to a pile of loose threads and cotton balls! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 am
i think he would just burn the cotton after to make sure they stay completely dead xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 pm
True, because suppose their amulet would cause them to merge together or something. Besides, there was already alot of crazy s**t going on in "9", especially that weird ending! LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm
that was kind of a depressing ending sad  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 am
I know, right? None of the dead stitchpunks were revived or anything and the scientist's soul was released from the amulet in the form of green rain that would probably restore the earth or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:24 pm
yeha, but the Asians were hiding out the war so now we'll have an Asian world lol  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:48 pm
True, there could've been some hidden passageways and dungeons in Mt. Fuji or something. That possibly explains how the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" world is all-Asian as everywhere you go, there's kung-fu masters and villagers that control the elements during their everyday lives for either combat, support, or just entertainment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am
yeah. Asians were developing secret weapons which would allow us to control the elements. xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:09 pm
LOL! That definitely sounds true! They're always good at making various incredible (and often rare) technology! Actually these days, most of the scientific people in Japan have already made life-sized androids! There was this time not long ago where someone built an android that looked exactly like a pretty female human (well, only her head; the rest of her is like a like a cool CAST body from Phantasy Star Online) and had realistic emotions and a clear, human-like voice, too! Her name was HRP-4C.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am
i wont be surprised if we get androids like the one from I-Robot (just as long as we dont get a murderous computer infecting them all sweatdrop )  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 pm
True! biggrin I liked Sunny the android; he and his other copies was awesome, especially during the high-speed chase scene where Will Smith was attacked by a swarm of the robots while he was driving! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 am
That was an epic battle. If that happens, I'll fight the androids xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 am
xd Yeah! I know almost every weakness of a robot/android/cyborg! Using EMP grenades to short-circuit their systems, shooting them with water to either short-circuit and/or rust them, using a tool that uses microwaves as a weapon to break them from the inside out, and making their circuits fry out by telling them questions that would confuse them about their purpose/meaning of life/circumference of pi.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff