Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 pm
Suad Sparda
cmsntn05
*goes down a long stairway until i arrive to an underground cavern where inbedded in a stone is a sword and infront of the stone is a monsterous demon* its Sparda

Ammm, how to say this, Sparda is dead, dissapeared, and the sparda sword is created by the forced edge, the redguard gem and the other 2 demonic swords, so this is a bit out of line, so please continue without of that, im going to add something so that it fits in the history...

done i changed it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm
cmsntn05
Suad Sparda
cmsntn05
*goes down a long stairway until i arrive to an underground cavern where inbedded in a stone is a sword and infront of the stone is a monsterous demon* its Sparda

Ammm, how to say this, Sparda is dead, dissapeared, and the sparda sword is created by the forced edge, the redguard gem and the other 2 demonic swords, so this is a bit out of line, so please continue without of that, im going to add something so that it fits in the history...

done i changed it

thanks man, i have one big battle ahead for you...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 pm
"We know what you've done Ashford, you were banned from Konoha when you did the first experiment, after you get S' blood" E' told him.

"Thats right, I was banned, but thanks to that blood of him, we could create the experiment 0, he must have realised by now, if necesary, he will destruct you to prove that he is the real one" Ashford assured them.

Ryoku appeared in the entrance of the room, a incredible evil chakra could feel from him, "I will talk to him, take care of Ashford, but dont overestimate him" S' told E', "Ok, be carefull, hey doc, you will have your finall check up" E' runned against Ashford.

"Ryoku, are you alright?" S' asked, not knowing what could happen...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:18 pm
"You think you can defeat me?" Ashford mocked of E', he didnt stop running, "I take my chances, Kage-bunshin Jutsu" clones were created, E' stopped and made a rasengan, "Take this doc".

Ashford didnt move, he recived directly the hit, it sended him flying to the wall, "Jajajaja" Ashford rised up, the bruises and hits of the rasengan regenerated, "This is true power" Ashford began to mutate, transforming into a big demon, "I will kill you" he used his razor arm and attacked EĀ“sending him back, "Yikes, amm, sensei, a little help would be good" he said before standing up...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 pm
Aka grinned."Thanks." They arrived at the scene just to see E' get knoxked back. Aka rushed forward attack Ashford with Oblivion's Embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm
"You, Valeriu's pet, you try to attack me with one of the weapons I create" Ashford put a defence stance, he was expecting Aka, the battle have just began.

Meanwhile in konoha, a figure looked through a window, "I wish i could be there with them, they could need me" Kaylen was in her home, she was worried about her teammates.

Outside Konoha, like 30 km far away, a demonic portal opened, Valerius and the other figure apppeared, they were with John, he was knocked out, "So this is Konoho, it stinks to human" Valerius said, "We must hurry, and find the sword" the other figure told him, they started to aproche Konoha...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm
................. *looking at S' with Rebellion ready to strike* tell me S' what am i to u.......... am i a reflection in a mirror or am i real............ *charges at S'* tell me *slashes at S'*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:09 am
Oichi arrived in at the scene with Aka "Ah,E'kun!' She dash to his side "Are you okay? Sorry for not coming faster..." she said with a nervous smile. She looked at Ashford and Aka "Well a big battle is gonna appear..." she muttered  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 pm
"Im ok" E' standed up, "He is stronger than he appear, so be carefull" E' launched back against Ashford...

"Wow" S' dodged the slash, "Ryoku, stop, this isnt you, please" S' avoided using the forced edge, he knew that Ryoku wasnt his enemy, so he wouldnt hurt him.

Ashford looked back at them, "So you restrain to fight, experiment 0, execute protocole 66" Ashford ordered Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Aka grabbed Ashford by the throat and shoved him up against the wall. With her free hand she pulled out a rose and held it up to the mans face."Don't mess with me or it will be your pretty little brains all over the floor..."She growled.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm
*looks at Ashford*.............. *reappears with rebellion running through Ashfords throat* die *brings rebellion down slicing Ashford inhalf* noone tells me what to do.......... ever  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm
"What, how is this possible??" Ashford fall to the floor, everyone in the room went silent, the a voice heard in the place, "Nicely done kid, you trully have potential to be in my army" the voice told them, refering to Ryoku.

"But now, you must prove one last thing... execute protocole 66" a incredible lighting of dark chakra came from the celling, destroying a part of the castle...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm
"LOOK OUT" E' shouted, he grabbed Oichi by the hand and runned, S' looked back and picked up Alexa from the floor and runned also, the hit to the castle was incredible, it destructed the roof...

"That was a close one" S' told them, "Wait, that chakra hasnt gone, it is with..." the chakra sorrounded Ryoku, it was enetring his body...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:37 pm
"This cannot be good...."Aka saod slowly taking a few steps back from her brother.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm
............... *points sword out to all of them* Devil Trigger *is then engulfed in pure black chakra, then the chakra desapates and a figure stood in the center of the clearing smoke*.............. now its ur turn to die S' *appears with 3 swords hovering over me Rebellion, Retribution and Redemption, both wings are black and is wearing black and red, and hair was silver and short*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games