Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

HALALI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Halali
xxxMeaning || He doesn't sleep in Swahili
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Cheetah
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Rogue
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || #BC9752
xxxColorist || Teh Angel Yuna
xxxReceived || RP Contest run by Reeshie Hack and Polette
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 pm

HALALI
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Kweupe
xxxxxFather || Mauja

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Abhishri ; Kitisho ; Kronos ; Mbwamwitu
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxMauja x Nafsiumiza
xxxxxChozi ; Isoke ; Mzuka ; Shawishi ; Tiegan

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm

HALALI

Halali - or Hal for short - is a slightly odd cub. He's a very active, boisterous, playful cub who loves nothing more than to play tag with his siblings and roll about in the mud. But at the same time, he tries to hide a secret - he's afraid of sleeping. Every night Halali will always be the one that stays up the latest, doing numerous things to try a stop himself falling asleep. Inevitably he does, and immediately after waking the next morning he'll often be irritable and moody. It'd be safe to say he has a rather vivid imagination, his mind plagued with nightmares both when he's asleep and when he's awake. He sees evil lions and cheetahs coming to steal him away from his family and it scares him terribly. Because of this he has a rather irrational fear of any species other than cheetahs, but because of his pride he'll often try to hide this - although, admittedly, it's rather difficult to hide when you're keeping as far away from any lions as you can. Yes, Halali is a little paranoid, which he probably gained from his mother, but he tries to hide all of it, afraid of being called silly or stupid. It's quite an unlikely thing to happen in real life, but for the young cheetah male it's a very real fear, and the main reason he sticks so close to his mother all the time.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 pm

HALALI

Halali was born to a couple not mated, and as such his parents separated shortly after his birth. He was given a choice of which to go with - his father, who he absolutely idolised, or his mother, who was travelling to a pride of mercenaries. Due to his nature, despite his love for his father Halali tearfully travelled with his mother, tempted by the safety the pride would offer. He's vowed to find his father again someday, though, when he's big and strong and can fight for himself.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:50 pm

HALALI

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
You're a bad guy! Halali runs into a God, Tarik, and the two seem to hit it off...in a strange way.
Show-Off Halali meets a 'ninja' cheetah named Midori, and tries to elarn from her...only to get spooked and end up running back to mum.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:51 pm

HALALI

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 pm

HALALI

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 pm

HALALI

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm

HALALI

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 pm

HALALI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

HALALI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

HALALI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 pm

HALALI

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm

HALALI

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 pm

HALALI

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games