Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Cody noticed the slight nervousness in Paradisity's voce and turned to look at her. "I don't get it. Why are you so afraid of a little kid?" he asked.

Anath, ignoring Cody's comment that he was a 'little kid', pushed up his glasses at Kiun. "You know far too much for your own good, blind one." he adjusted his glasses before he let his hand fall to his side, appearing -for those with an untrained eye- to be completely off his guard. However, the muscles in his small limbs were tensed and his breath was slightly shortened from his leaning slightly forward, as though he intended to attack- a completely ridiculous move, if he were to do it. To rush head-first into a battle with three enemies of unknown strength? It was suicide. "I will tell you nothing," he smiled ever so slightly, looking quite at ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 pm
Aieori let himself grin more. "OOhh~ FAMILY! I LOVE FAMILY!" he cried enthusiastically. "You're welcome to come with us, Gryphony~ We're going to a village. Well," With a quick glance at Raptor and at Sky, he frowned. "I don't know how we'll be welcomed in a village with a gryphon and a dragon... But my Master did say to go to a village and wait for him... but I don't really want to go there if it'll cause trouble for Gryphune and Dragonman... but my Master had ordered it." he frowned more. "Maybe we should just... uh..." he rubbed the back of his head nervously, feeling deeply conflicted about the conundrum. "Well, we could... hmm... uh... maybe... no..."  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Paradisity looked down at him, and at Kiun as he spoke. The darkness was eerie now, and it seemed as though the stars were being clouded, and the darkness was increasing.
Paradisity had overcome the humans sent, and began to sniff the air. She caught a faint sent, and followed her muzzle, then she froze, stone still, paralized.
Dragon, she gasped.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Tsurara, still sniffing the night air, pondered this. She was useless at night. She could barely see, having to use the vibrations from the earth, but she wouldn't be able to see the herb.
She was running out of time. Lowri had been left alone too long. She finally spoke. "Yes, you could help. We need to find a moon beam flower. Fast. It's been too long. I've taken too much time, and I can't see anything in this night. I don't know where anything is," she spoke frantically.
"Do you know where to find the flower," she asked.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 pm
Raptor shook his head when sam and Aieori suggested that the gryphon came with them 'no, no, please no!' he thought but the gryphon said yes 'oh danmmit' he thought 'no we travel with a bird' he thought sourly a puffed smoke out of his nostrils  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm
Cody jumped as Paradisity mentioned another dragon. "What? I thought you said that... but..." he frowned a bit. "a... dragon...?"

"Oh, yes." muttered Anath, who glanced over his shoulder at where he had come from, in the general direction of Idarkoth. "Him... well, he is an acquaintance of mine, and I assure you, we did not come here to fight." he pushed up his (constantly falling) glasses, and the lenses glinted a bit, hinting at his thoughts- perhaps that he would like nothing more than to see a fight take place. The cold, almost amused expression still was a bit off-setting and disturbing on the face of a child.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm
(( Doozy of a post here, y'all. ))

Idarkoth scented another. He raised his head. The time calls for an appearance from me, Anath. He said as he rose, shaking blood from his jaws as he moved forward, through the forest, and suddenly, abruptly, entering the clearing. He looked around, his eyes scanning the scene for any sort of importance. His eyes fell on Kiun.

The old man took a step backward, his mouth falling open. "You... Idarkoth... The-" He stopped. The old man straightened. "Then it is all indeed coming to pass. The seal has indeed seen an early escapee, and the time for the White Mages is indeed ripe to rise again."

Idarkoth snorted. Old man, you know not of what you speak. The White Mages cannot rise again as I killed them. All of them. His head cocked like a curious dogs. And yet, I feel as if I met you somewhere... long ago.

"Because you did." Kiun said. "I was the Mage who completed the seal. I escaped and finished Mol Fliens work. I raised his son, and his sons son, until I had to recede from the human world." He stood to his full height, the staff beginning to glow. "I am Kiun, the Light-bearer of the White Mages."

Idarkoth reared up, growing still as his eyes filled with hate. You... You.. There is... He turned his head up and roared to the sky, roaring his anger and fury. He turned enraged back to the scene before him. If any of you in this clearing would prefer there be no bloodshed more than necessary, convince Kiun to come before me and give up his life. Otherwise I fear I'll have to find the nearest human city and... Take out my anger...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Sortai nodded, but stopped mid-nod. "Where to find a moon beam flower...?" He shook his head. "I haven't the slightest idea. I'm guessing some place hard to reach?"  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:04 pm
Anath laughed quietly. "Idarkoth," he muttered, still facing Kiun, Paradisity and Cody, "Why do we just not destroy these three now, and then go human hunting after they are dead?" he glanced to Idarkoth without moving his head, glasses glinting to reflect some unseen fire.

Cody, stunned at Idarkoth's clear difference from Paradisity, spread his wings and glared, although it was clear in his eyes that he was desperately afraid. Tearing his eyes from Idarkoth, he looked at Paradisity, then at Kiun, unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Paradisity, as uneasy as she was, stood her ground firm and unmoving. The other dragon did not come to be a shock to her, for she could feel the vibrations from the other side of the lake. She did not move her stone cold gaze from the ground as the dragon came closer into view. Fortunately, she was almost as big as the other dragon, size and stature, comparable except for appearence.
She felt the fierce vibrations in the earth below as the dragon roared in rage, still not moving her ground. She finally moved her gaze as she heard the human speak, and she felt Cody move, trying to be intimidating.
Subtly, she began to coat her long, thin tail, in a layer of rock and gravel, hardening it, and making it sturdy, like a club. Finally, as she moved one of her front legs in front of Cody, she spoke.
Who's to say our blood will only be shed, she said strongly, making eye contact with the dragon's eyes.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:31 pm
"Not necessarily. Usually they are found on spacy, clear hill tops, away from all coverings, for if they don't have the clearest moon light, they will not bloom," Tsurara said, muzzle still in the air. "They smell of the freshest ocean breezes, on a crisp, cold, clean morning. Do you know of such a description?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 am
sam looks at them and sighs. "i know a way in without being seen by anyone, then you can set up for a room at the inn and i will sneak our friends in to it make sure its a big room tho." she said turning and heading for the town that thay where sposta be heading to. it was a bit of a walk through the woods but thay eventualy made it to a larg tree just out side of the town thay where headed to. she moves so shrubs from the base of the tree to reveal a big hole that led to a water way that went in to the city. "from here we can enter the city without being seen and move around the city without being seen." she said showing them the hole.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 am
Idarkoth turned from Kiun, chuckling. He subliminally began implanting desires in Paradisitys mind, playing out his plan for making a world safe for the mythics to live in the open. Quiet now, hatchling... I dislike bloodshed of mystics as much as any other. You should be allying with me. It is those such as Kiun that would have us sealed away, forever apart from the humans world... He turned to face the half-elf again. It is the fault of this one that I bear such a hate for humans, that I seek to feel every vertebra of theirs snap between my teeth. You speak as if you wish to fight another dragon, but I know your heart... You must side with the truth, young one, for if you don't you will be back stabbed. He stressed the word back stabbed, eyeing Kiun angrily.

Kiun cursed, angrily turning to Paradisity. "Ignore him! He speaks lies! It was the only way to seal him away! To seal away the ones who would end our peace on this world!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 pm
Raptor followed behind the others "ARE WE THERE YET?" he kept yelling o sam but he stopped after getting no replys, when they got there he stared at the hole "so we crawl through there?" raptor pointed his nose at the hole and sniffing it "smells like old water" he said moving away from it  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Cody frowned, confused. "Peace? What peace? What? I ... what?" he asked, feeling out of place. "I don't get it."

Anath merely watched, silently, a sigh upon his breath.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games