Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Judith frowned and watched Drake go.What could be more important than her? She kept dancing anyway and waited for him to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Bly barked with a combination of anger and a plee for help. He nabbed the hem of the shirt and gently tugged it in the direction to town. Then he released it and back away-the barking continued and he even briefly bowed forward a bit. Several times he dashed away and came back-hoping Drake would figure out what he wanted.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm
"Alright, alright, give me a goddamned minute." Drake huffed when he realised what the dog wanted. This wa sthe second time he was twarted form getting anywhere with Judith. He hurried back inside and sought Judith out, touching her lightly on the elbow to get her attention.
"One of the Indian woman's dogs is outside. It wants me to follow it. You're welcome to come along or stay here. 'Dont want to ruin your night."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm
"I'll come, I'm curious who this Indian woman is." Judith said and grabbed her coat before leaving the club with Drake.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Drake nodded and headed outside ot meet the dog again, shoving his hands a little moodily in his pockets.
"I'm coming you stupid mutt."
he followed the dog, wodneirngw aht could be the matter. he was never sure whether the dogs were only a few inches away from chewing his various bits and pieces off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Judith put her coat back on and followed Drake.
"So why is the dog here?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Bly barked in response and then dashed off back towards the shop. Periodically he paused to make sure Drake was following. He growled a little at the other person tagging along but nothing more. Eventually he stopped in front of Koko's shop and whined.

Koko, topless except for the bra, meanwhile was in her bedroom trying to get the shards still. One was so deep she had to have help to get it out while her hand kept kept getting cut and slipping off the other. Blood stained her back and upper jeans while the bruises at least continued to heal slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Drake shrugged. When they reache dthe shop he motioned for Judith to go inside.
"she lives here. Let me take a look and see what all this crap is about."

he stepped in and looked around.
"Koko?" he called  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Judith followed Drake in, looking around for the mysterious Indian woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 pm
Koko froze in place when she heard Drake's voice. "I.....I thought you were going out?" she stammered trying to find something to throw on. But the shirts would be uncomfortable so she grabbed the jade colored towel from before to hide her front at least. She opened her door a crack-hoping against hope that he would ignore the scent of blood. "Did you need something.....because I'm a little busy at the moment," she replied.

She heard Bly bark outside and then figured out why Drake was here so early in the night.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 pm
"Your dog decided that a fun evening of dancing and booze was not on the cards." Drake said, still obviously miffed. he then caught scent of the blood and looked intrigued. "What's wrong? oh!"
he turned and lookd back to Judith. "Koko Judith, Judith-koko." he introduced them  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm
"Oh, hello." Judith said, confused. She could smell the blood to.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 pm
Koko gave a quick curt nod when she saw Judith. "I apologize for my dog spoiling your date," she said quickly. "I don't know why he did such a thing. I'm fine....so you can go back to whatever you were doing."

She started closing her door....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Dra erolle dhsi eyes and stuck his foot in the door, forcing his way in.
"Don't give me crap. I now full well you don't have your monthly issues anymore, so you've obviously hurt yourself. what happened?"
He quickly stepped around her and caughyt the sight of the shards before she could hide them
"aha."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm
Judith peeked into the room to see what was going on. She saw the shards but Drake already looked like he had the situation handled.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games